Not what we do here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
mod edit: this is not the purpose of this site.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Please-arino no Ban-erino

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't feel that way at all. One of the few companies in the industry I trust. Oh and to be clear, i've never received or bought a single product from BlueStar.

You sound butthurt, or you work for a competing company. Or both lol.

shreddc

Awards
I don't feel that way at all. One of the few companies in the industry I trust. Oh and to be clear, i've never received or bought a single product from BlueStar.

how do you trust them if you've never recoeved or bought any products?

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established

Yeah I'm butthurt. I've never bought a BlueStar product and I have never worked for any supp company. This is just an objective observation, do you have an objective criticism of that argument or just more nonsense to spew?

Do you agree with protein spiking?

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
When it comes to Blue Star, I always see a bunch of people rushing to defend it, yet any criticism is shot down or silenced. Seems legit. Seems like overnight it gained a huge following all of a sudden as well..........

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
blue star spiking protein? Where did you get that from?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When it comes to Blue Star, I always see a bunch of people rushing to defend it, yet any criticism is shot down or silenced. Seems legit. Seems like overnight it gained a huge following all of a sudden as well..........
Think you are a bit out of line with the spiking, im sure the owner marketing campaign is calling out that kind of thing...

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have purchased pretty much all there products. They have third party tests for everything including there fish oil. There flavoring system is top notch especially there protein line. There joint,test booster,gda are some of the best I ever tried.
Chris Bellanger is very helpful and will devote endless hours helping people even if they have no intentions of buying there products.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
"Amino Acid Blend [L-Glutamine, BCAA (L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine)]," combined with a very high protein per serving, which is somehow reached with only 1 isolate in the blend. How? Which is more likely, those Aminos adding to the protein count, or Blue Star finding out how to jam 27g in 36g across EVERY flavour (usually some flavours should have less, or require the scoop size to be less or more depending on flavouring) somehow extracted from non-isolates?

Add in the fact there is a cult-like following on a site known for shilling, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out.

The protein is a joke. All their products are a joke. 100CDN for their "test booster"???? Glycodrive being 20 dollars more than Burn24, with a sh*t prob label and far less actives? Look at Glycos blend and you can easily deduce what they say is in there can't possibly be properly dosed.

I'm tired of hearing the surprise and anecdotes with Blue Star, like always. "Blue star? nooooo! They are world class! I can't quantify why, but they are!"

I would like to see a reputable 3rd party test, or a proper argument for them not being a scam factory.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how do you trust them if you've never recoeved or bought any products?
Why do i have to buy their products? That makes no sense. I trust Tesla Motors but i've never bought one of their autos. Lots of people trusted USP Labs, and i bought Jack3d ages ago, but it turned out they were one of the worst companies this industry has seen.

I fail to see your point here.

Yeah I'm butthurt. I've never bought a BlueStar product and I have never worked for any supp company. This is just an objective observation, do you have an objective criticism of that argument or just more nonsense to spew?

Do you agree with protein spiking?
If someone is spewing nonsense, it's you. You're angry because of prop blends and cost? LMAO strong argument. I don't need to criticize your post because to informed/educated members you have no argument.

Do i agree with protein spiking? No, of course not. It's lying to the consumer and screwing them over. Hence why i trust companies like BlueStar which employ proper testing and certification methods.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Blue star PPK is the best pre i ever had
Why is that? You enjoy the exorbitant price, or just the effectiveness of all those under-dosed ingredients?

I feel like this is a f*cking cult. Every answer goes like this. Vague hyperboles and anecdotes.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Why do i have to buy their products? That makes no sense. I trust Tesla Motors but i've never bought one of their autos. Lots of people trusted USP Labs, and i bought Jack3d ages ago, but it turned out they were one of the worst companies this industry has seen.

I fail to see your point here.

If someone is spewing nonsense, it's you. You're angry because of prop blends and cost? LMAO strong argument. I don't need to criticize your post because to informed/educated members you have no argument.

Do i agree with protein spiking? No, of course not. It's lying to the consumer and screwing them over. Hence why i trust companies like BlueStar which employ proper testing and certification methods.
Show me the methods. How do you know that Amino blend isn't adding to the protein count? Can you counter my argument for why it's obviously spiked, or are you just here defending a product, with no tangible proof, you self-admittedly have never used. Where is this information coming from? Another board where they have paid for opinions? It obviously isn't coming from personal experience.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Trying to call out a company and people that support it is rich coming from someone like you that sucks on the PES teat every chance you get.
Do you even know what hypocrite means?
I will 100% admit even now I'm a PES fanboy. I can quantify why. I'm asking you to do the same for Blue Star, that's all. I've never seen it done.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Lol out come the negs as well. Something is definitely fishy here

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why is that? You enjoy the exorbitant price, or just the effectiveness of all those under-dosed ingredients?

I feel like this is a f*cking cult. Every answer goes like this. Vague hyperboles and anecdotes.
one of the rare preworkout that made a difference in my strenght (log book). Nice balance of enenergy, mood and focus, check my post history here and at BB. I always recommand PPK.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
one of the rare preworkout that made a difference in my strenght (log book). Nice balance of enenergy, mood and focus, check my post history here and at BB. I always recommand PPK.
So you were given free product to log?

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone who doesn't post on that trashbag of a site respond? I'm not going to take anyone from there seriously when it comes to this matter.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So you were given free product to log?
I admit it i log it i think 2 to 3 years ago, and baught it with my own money at less 6 times since then, and i keep recommand it since the first time i try it.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Whey Smooth is top notch and can often be bought at a 35% discount bringing it's price in-line with other powder. Iso Smooth is expensive but all isolates tend to be.

Their Omega 3 product is also verified by IFOS. One of the few companies on the boards that can say that.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
PES has earned my respect with results, as have a few other companies. How has Blue Star earned anyone's except the rep spam tactics, fake accounts, and free products? They definitely aren't making a great showing ITT

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Hey goofy, I have been around here many, many years, but I don't have to prove anything to you..
You have made a fool of yourself. Now run on and make a PES thread.

By the way, I have nothing against PES at all, but they are not the holy grail that people on this form like to claim.
So why are you posting on another account then? Shook? Or bc u dont want your main to be exposed as a Blue Star rep and get banned??? I also don't think PES is the holy grail, but they are by far my favorite supplement company. All supp companies do things I'm not happy with, but they do the least by far

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
You are on a witch hunt based on your own label reading.

I'm not pulling anything. You chose to slander us on a site based on the fact we are growing. I'm sorry that we as a company pissed in your wheaties but hey, with success comes haters.
This is not slander, and I had to make a thread bc I feel like companies like yours are destroying places where people, especially new users, can find real reliable supplement information.

Status
Not open for further replies.