Opinion: Do I need a GDA/Nutrient Repartitioner?

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Just want everyone's opinion on this for the fun of it.
I am taking:

Anabeta Elite
Arimistane (will be taking X-gels in 3 more weeks)
Soy Lecithin
DAA
Amentomax
and ALCAR (all of this along with my staples)

I'm on a lean bulk (just got done cutting see profile pic) and I was wondering if you all thought it would even be worth it to add in a GDA product. I'm on the fence but at this point I'm not sure it's even worth it with the recomp synergy of this stack. Thanks for the replies!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just want everyone's opinion on this for the fun of it.
I am taking:

Anabeta Elite
Arimistane (will be taking X-gels in 3 more weeks)
Soy Lecithin
DAA
Amentomax
and ALCAR (all of this along with my staples)

I'm on a lean bulk (just got done cutting see profile pic) and I was wondering if you all thought it would even be worth it to add in a GDA product. I'm on the fence but at this point I'm not sure it's even worth it with the recomp synergy of this stack. Thanks for the replies!
No, unless you're not carb tolerant.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no, no one NEEDS any supplement really.

could you use one? sure.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I'm not a noobie haha. I know that no one needs supplements. I've been at this for 12 years. I'm just bouncing around stack/supplement ideas to make my bulk OPTIMAL. Heck, I could get great results with just food and coffee BUT I have the ability to maximize my progress through proper supplementation as well as diet/training.

It's just question for fun. :bigok:

LEATHERFACE

Awards
to be honest I think that would be a waste of money, or I should say a bigger waste of money for you

baxtecal

baxtecal

Awards
  • Established
Id do probiotics and enzymes before GDA,
Increase in absorption of all macros

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
to be honest I think that would be a waste of money, or I should say a bigger waste of money for you
Appreciate the honesty! I kinda think it would be too a little. Slinsane is def really cheap though

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I definitely wouldnt call it a waste, users of SlinMax noticed drastically increased pumps, fullness and vascularity while also leaning down in the mid-section over time!

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
So the consensus seems to be that it would be a waste. I agree overall as well. That is the way I was leaning. Thanks guys!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no, no one NEEDS any supplement really.

could you use one? sure.
This is the best answer for any supplement. How any carbs do you plan on consuming daily? Maybe once you add more carbs or cals to your lean bulk you could look into one. If you do decide to look into one SlinMax is a nice option. The ingredients work together to reduce blood sugar, increase glycogen storage, improve nutrient absorption/glucose transportation and helps control insulin sensitivity. Also, the pre workout dose provides a nice pump 750mg of agmatine plus whatever is in your pre workout product or in this case, X-Gels. The label is also open so you know the dose of all the ingredients.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone says no besides a rep who's company produces one...I vote for No. Never notice much from Gda products as it is.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everyone says no besides a rep who's company produces one...I vote for No. Never notice much from Gda products as it is.
Could be the GDAs your taking...a lot of them are very cheap so not suprised...

Muscle fullness is fantastic and workouts have been exceptionally well considering I have exams this week and finals next week.

I think I've settled on the dosing scheme I like
1 cap upon waking
1 cap with my preworkout meal (~4hrs pre)
And 2 pre with HBCD pre and intra

The endurance is great and the pumps are retarded
View attachment 127359just now after a quick Vertical Push/pull workout

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I would think you'd be good with Abe and ara

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You essentially have a GDA.

Nutrient partitioning with ABE and Insulin Sensitivity/GDA with Amentomax.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have enough going on there IMO. You theoretically could but I wouldn't.

Also keep in mind you don't want to combine berberine (in many GDAs) and Forskolin (in AnaBeta Elite) at the same time.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could be the GDAs your taking...a lot of them are very cheap so not suprised...
I've used AP, Glycofase, Glycobol, Slin Sane, etc...I just don't notice enough to make me consider trying anymore.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who said yes? No one said yes. Quoting Vaughn's post stating no supplement is needed and just made a suggestion if the OP decides to look into one.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who said yes? No one said yes. Quoting Vaughn's post stating no supplement is needed and just made a suggestion if the OP decides to look into one.
Wasn't referring to you or Vaughn. I agree 100% with both of your posts.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the feedback! It definitely feel like I already have a potent GDA type stack here. I just have the cash so I was wondering what everyone thought of throwing one more thing in there (for the hell of it). I think I will just save the GDA for when I am cutting (usually when I use them often). I'm loving this stack so far by the way! The muscle fullness/mood enhancement is awesome! Especially with a toddler running around haha. Mood enhancement is needed sometimes

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Add Cinnamon and take 2 Tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar before Complex Carb meals. Both are cheeeeeeeeeep.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
get some Agmatine and have it with your ABE and your fine. no need for anything else

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
get some Agmatine and have it with your ABE and your fine. no need for anything else
Agmatine FTW.

750-1000mg with each carb meal.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! Thanks guys. I've never thought of using agmatine before meals. Obviously I've used it pre-workout 500-1000mg before. I'll definitely be trying it. How much agmatine do you usually take a day (just want to avoid GI issues)?

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Add Cinnamon and take 2 Tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar before Complex Carb meals. Both are cheeeeeeeeeep.
Thanks! I've done the vinegar while carb loading on a cut before but never the cinnamon.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome! Thanks guys. I've never thought of using agmatine before meals. Obviously I've used it pre-workout 500-1000mg before. I'll definitely be trying it. How much agmatine do you usually take a day (just want to avoid GI issues)?
Going to depend but 1-2 grams.

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking no more than 2g per day so that sounds good. I have a full bottle just sitting in my workout bag so might as well toss a little in :dance: . The muscle fullness that I have right now is killer. I can't imagine adding agmatine in as well. The stuff is dirt cheap though so might as well.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never heard of drinking ACV before a carb meal. Do you have information on that you could link me to?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Suppversity and Ken "Skip" Hill over at the PED Podcast.
Actually just listened to one of the latest PED Radio Podcast, and Skip said he never recommended ACV for that use.

People have their opinions on it and using it for GDA/insulin sensitivity purposes. I personally use it as a health supplement/digestion/liver aid and drink it with cinnamon and lemon juice.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Actually just listened to one of the latest PED Radio Podcast, and Skip said he never recommended ACV for that use.

People have their opinions on it and using it for GDA/insulin sensitivity purposes. I personally use it as a health supplement/digestion/liver aid and drink it with cinnamon and lemon juice.
I thought he said nah on Cinnamon and yes on ACV? Oh well, I'll take your word for it cuz I'm still only half way through the Mike Arnold extravaganza :) Suppverisity has some good data on it - doesn't do well against simple sugary carbs, but does on complex.

Found it: True or False: Vinegar Reduces Postprandial Glycemia And Insulin Response. Vitamin D Must Be Taken With Fat or It Won't Work. Chewing Gum Will Help You Get & Stay Lean - SuppVersity: Nutrition and Exercise Science for Everyone