Top GPA for a cut/recomp.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey yall what's the best gda out there in your opinion?
I tried burn 24 didn't notice anything and I tried sns glycophase before and definitely liked it i can tell it leaned me out, n I wonder if there is something better out there ?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey yall what's the best gda out there in your opinion?
I tried burn 24 didn't notice anything and I tried sns glycophase before and definitely liked it i can tell it leaned me out, n I wonder if there is something better out there ?

Best GDA? Well since you already shot down Burn24, I'd look into EvoMuse Slintensity.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Best GDA? Well since you already shot down Burn24, I'd look into EvoMuse Slintensity.
Yes best gda in ur opinion (as everyone like a certain gda product)
And thanks for recommendation, will check it out.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes best gda in ur opinion (as everyone like a certain gda product)
And thanks for recommendation, will check it out.
Oh also, since Slintensity is hard to find (usually), some good single ingredient GDA products are Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) or NA-R-ALA (more stable form of ALA), and Berberine (dose away from Forskolin if you take it)

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would definitely look into SlinMax as its arguably one of the most complete GDAs available! It contains full doses of Na-R-ALA, Agmatine, Berberine, Banaba, 4-hydroxyisoluecine and piperine in a completely open label, definitely a formula thats hard to beat!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Depending on how much you wanna spend maybe look at stacking Slinmax with Slintensity

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Depending on how much you wanna spend maybe look at stacking Slinmax with Slintensity
There is a lot of overlaps between the two with Berberine, Banaba and 4-hydoxyisoluecine. During testing we noticed if we pushed berberine to much higher GI discomfort became a lot more prevalent and if he wanted to get higher doses of those three ingredients he could simply take 3 caps instead of 2, bumping all ingredients up and agmatine to over 1000mg!

NewAgeMayan

Awards
There is a lot of overlaps between the two with Berberine, Banaba and 4-hydoxyisoluecine. During testing we noticed if we pushed berberine to much higher GI discomfort became a lot more prevalent and if he wanted to get higher doses of those three ingredients he could simply take 3 caps instead of 2, bumping all ingredients up and agmatine to over 1000mg!
True, thatd be a better option.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definitely look into SlinMax as its arguably one of the most complete GDAs available! It contains full doses of Na-R-ALA, Agmatine, Berberine, Banaba, 4-hydroxyisoluecine and piperine in a completely open label, definitely a formula thats hard to beat!
Forgot about this one. While I haven't tried slinmax, the profile consists of just about every effective GDA ingredient in there.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of logs started and soon to start featuring SlinMax. Make sure to check them out.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh also, since Slintensity is hard to find (usually), some good single ingredient GDA products are Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) or NA-R-ALA (more stable form of ALA), and Berberine (dose away from Forskolin if you take it)
Great info so I will look into slinmax , and why the spacing out cos I'll be using Forskolin alot on this cut!
I eat twice a day mainly so I might have to space Forskolin on empty stomach only.
but interested in the reason why tho?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great info so I will look into slinmax , and why the spacing out cos I'll be using Forskolin alot on this cut!
I eat twice a day mainly so I might have to space Forskolin on empty stomach only.
but interested in the reason why tho?
Berberine and Forskolin have negative interactions with each other. Forskolin increases cAMP, while Berberine works against it.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Berberine and Forskolin have negative interactions with each other.
Cool, how many hours to space them out ?
Also I did some research it seems hard to find slintensity, so I'll research slinmax and I have 2 bottles of berberine I'll add 1 cap extra.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Cool, how many hours to space them out ?
Also I did some research it seems hard to find slintensity, so I'll research slinmax and I have 2 bottles of berberine I'll add 1 cap extra.
Nutriverse has Slintensity and Slinmax in stock.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the Berberine in Transport, but would still go with SlinMax. If I had to choose only only ingredient in a GDA, I would go with Na-r-ala. SlinMax has that and Berberine.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found some sns glycophase at a very cheap price would you guys recommend double dosing for better benefits or that's stupid?