your experience wirh fadogia?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
seems some love it.... plump nuts, raging rapist libido. others get nothing from it... (responder v non responder, who knows)

thinking about trying some, how'd u like it?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have always enjoyed it. Just have to get a solid dose and you're good to go. We offer a full dose in Tropinol XP and have gotten great reviews.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I liked Tropinol XP as well. I seemed to respond better to Fadogia than Fenugreek.

But it was probably also the Forslean & Potassium Nitrate that I liked in the formula.

Have never tried a stand alone Fadogia product.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I liked Tropinol XP as well. I seemed to respond better to Fadogia than Fenugreek.
i dislike fenugreek with a passion. I hate seeing it included in formulas tbh

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not a single study impresses me. for every study that shows it MAY increase test, I can find 2 that show it DOES increase estrogen. any really "impressive" study on it was paid for by a company selling said ingredient.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love it, my 2nd favorite ingredient in tropinol xp right behind coleus forskolin.

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
Fenugreek does increase test and libido, however it blocks the conversion to DHT. DHT is anti-oestrogenic and helps reduce body fat. It's bad reputation is very over stated.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am a big fan of Fadogia. I enjoy the plump nuts, libido, alpha feeling/well being it provides. Stay away from T-Force product as I only had very minimal results with that one. All the other Fadogia products I have used are good to go IMO.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am a big fan of Fadogia. I enjoy the plump nuts, libido, alpha feeling/well being it provides. Stay away from T-Force product as I only had very minimal results with that one. All the other Fadogia products I have used are good to go IMO.
I know that Iron Champ USA HPTA has fadogia in it.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah and that's a good product. The only issue is it needs to be dosed at 2 caps ED higher then suggested dose per day. I believe it is recommended 4 caps ED so go with 6 caps for full effect.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have always enjoyed it. Just have to get a solid dose and you're good to go. We offer a full dose in Tropinol XP and have gotten great reviews.
I LOVE FADOGIA...but I base this off I-force fadogia 500. I have been looking for fadogia that compares to my experience with that product, and all others fall short....

please bring back fadogia 500!!!!!!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see fundamental nutrition has a solo fadogia product. 120 caps at 375mg per cap. maybe ill give that a shot for a solo fadogia run...

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wasn't a fan

all its ingredients seem to be dosed screwy and really got nothing from it, even at double.dose

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fenugreek? smells like maple syrup, used it in creacore once - it was free

I snagged 3 AS Fenugreek cause they were $2 a bottle on amazon. also 3 chlorotest. anyways, I'll give fenugreek a fair shake. generally.speaking, I don't expect much from herbal supps.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
not a single study impresses me. for every study that shows it MAY increase test, I can find 2 that show it DOES increase estrogen. any really "impressive" study on it was paid for by a company selling said ingredient.
5-aR activity as well, IIRC.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I LOVE FADOGIA...but I base this off I-force fadogia 500. I have been looking for fadogia that compares to my experience with that product, and all others fall short....

please bring back fadogia 500!!!!!!
Tropinol XP uses the identical fadogia raws as Fadogia 500...so you're good to go with that one

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tropinol XP uses the identical fadogia raws as Fadogia 500...so you're good to go with that one
I might have to look at tropinal xp....still wish you would bring back fadogia 500 as a solo product!!!!

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
T-force Fadogia did absolutely nothing for me ...a big waste of money imo ...... may have to try tropinol xp

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I might have to look at tropinal xp....still wish you would bring back fadogia 500 as a solo product!!!!
Tropinol XP is legit bro.. you will love it!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Understandable. Such a niche product as a solo ingredient though.

TXP brings together really awesome ingredients. Fadogia for the obvious test boost, Icariin for the test boost + testosterone mimetic properties, forskoliin for added test boost + fat loss, a full daily dose of D3...and more!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Understandable. Such a niche product as a solo ingredient though.

TXP brings together really awesome ingredients. Fadogia for the obvious test boost, Icariin for the test boost + testosterone mimetic properties, forskoliin for added test boost + fat loss, a full daily dose of D3...and more!
you should go into sales, lol....

going to give txp a try, I have pct coming in about 10 days!!!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
been there and done that with sales...much prefer R&D and my forum gig :D

hope you enjoy it