Recomend me a natural anabolic stack

AaronG44

AaronG44

Awards
Just getting close to the end of my run with laxogen in the form of str3ngth. Im insanely impressed with this product. Ive been bulking since the beginning of my run but its funny cause im gaining weight but im getting noticeably leaner. All of my lifts have went up. Very good natty product. Given that ive been lifting consistently for 3 years and my diet hasn't been the cleanest. The fact that im getting bigger, leaner, and stronger is suprising and good to know there are some effective natty products. My question is after my run with str3ngth what other natural anabolics do you guys recommend? If nothing I may just take a couple weeks off the laxogen then hit it again. Was looking at epicatichin and it looks promising as well. Given that I got my staple supps down pat what natural anabolics would you guys recommend?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ArA + ABE + Soy Lecithin + Ergonine. Can throw in Alphamax if you'd like.

BMP + Myosynergy Elite + Brite + Soy Lecithin + Ergonine.

JPSwole

JPSwole

Awards
Try anafuse it has both I'm using it for my pct.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 weeks of Follidrone and a laxogenin product would be awesome. Viron would be a great add on as well.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
Follidrone and transdermal laxo (dermastrenght)
+
Anabeta Elite

+
Letrone

=

Was a great combo 4 me..

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you've had some considerable success so far! In your situation as long as you have your staples covered look into just try one option at a time (if you don't have staples covered grab at least some Creatine and Betaine or a comprehensive product covering even more of your bases like Ergonine).

I'd suggest looking into:

AnaBeta Elite- I feel this is the premier option when in a caloric surplus to help improve lean body mass gain while mitigating fat gain, improving performance, and improving muscle fullness and pumps (the addition of CistaMax to the formula is a big plus).

X-gels- ArA has been around quite a while with tons of positive experiences. Pumps, body composition improvements, and strength gains are pretty common with its use.

Those would be my two go two products in this situation but you could also look into some of the epi products available or a comprehensive epi product like Myosynergy Elite.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Try anafuse it has both I'm using it for my pct.
Agreed anafuse is awesome. Stack it with abe or x gels and you will have good results. I like to run two bottles of anafuse back to back to get the full effect.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I like laxogenin, Sl, ARA and anabeta in a stack it gives me awesome strength gains and i fill up fast on that combo, its really hard to beat in my opinion.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMax is worth looking into. An increase in free and total test, estrogen control with Arimistane and F95 to help lose fat and increase lean mass. Everything is at a full dose, the entire label is open so you can see all of the doses. It stacks very well with most products. I personally like stacking it with ArA, but like I just mentioned, it can be stacked with many types of products!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
STR3NGTH UNLEASHED Plus EP1C UNLEASHED, we will be doing an insider on both so people can stock up on each and potentially stack the two very soon!

jathan_howe

Awards
BMP and MyoE for the entirety of the run to keep things nice and lean and hit a lot of pathways. Throw in X-Gels and ABE in there if bulking. Expensive but should work wonders. Maybe SL for cheap PA and emulsification of ARA

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Best natty stack (and my always pct stack) has been Xgels (ara) and anabeta elite. Add in some soy lecithin if you want as well for even more fun

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ergonine + ABE are still on athletixsports.com in a combo deal for a little while longer (Ergonine is moving to PEScience)

Covers every base you could want covered.
Body composition is hit very well between the two products, as is performance, appetite, nutrient shuttling, recovery, muscle fullness...

9 of the best ergogens in Ergonine + F95 in ABE + newly added CistaMAX in ABE with our Anacyclus extract.

^combo is 10% off with "driven"
Very well reviewed here

Were I to add further, I would suggest Xgels and a cheap PA