Natural Stack

jharty95

jharty95

Awards
I'm 20yo 175lbs about 15-16% BF. I am taking in about 2600cal and losing close to 1lbs a week. I am also eating 5 times a day, very clean diet too. I definitely have no problem increasing my macros by 500-600 to support the supplements that are recommended.
My stack aleady includes:
ON whey protein
5% Createn (creatine)
5% Alldayyoumay
5% Kill it (pre-workout)
Orange triad
ZMA
Bio-gro (just started)
Best bcaa
Fish oils
Casein

What I am looking at taking:
X-gels
LCLT
GMS powder
forskolin
ergonine
Anabeta Elite

What do you all think about adding thisstuff to my stack already, or would y'all recommend me taking some stuff out to add in the new stuff. Any help would be pretty awesome. Money is no problem also. Thank you so much in advance

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do something like this:

X-Gels + ABE + E9 + Soy Lecithin and LCLT.

IMO, no need for BCAA and Biogrow or 5% Creatine. Could use BCAA if your meals are 4-5 hours apart, but still not necessary especially if macros are right and hitting protein goal.

Drop fish oil or space as far away from ArA as possible. Not sure about OT on ArA.

jharty95

jharty95

Awards
So
X-gels 30-45 mins before work out
LCLT with high carb or protein meal
When would be a good time to throw in the other stuff? Also am I still good to use my pre workout with the E9 or would it be better to split them up?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
E9 is fine to take at any time of the day, doesn't have to be preworkout. Don't add in that many things at once as the law of diminishing returns will hit you quick. Have you tried them solo yet? without stacking everything

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
almost anything you are looking at stacking. Besides products like CreMax Xt or E9 I would try them without stacking it with other products

jharty95

jharty95

Awards
Yea I'm down to drop anything except the ZMA, Whey, casein, and I would like to keep the kill it

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take the carnitine, soy lecithin, and ArA before workout on empty stomach.

Just curious why you have whey and casein?

jharty95

jharty95

Awards
My mid breakfast to lunch meal is usually a protein shake and oats. Then I take casein 2-3 hours before bed.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I would definitely stack ArA, Carnitine, and GMS as they really work together to get the most out of it. Otherwise F95 is really good when you're cutting / recomping and anabeta contains some so the two together would be good. Would take the ArA and ABE separately for sure though.

For the future products I would look into AlphaMax which contains a hefty dose of F95, ZMA, and test boosting ingredients as well as mood boosting ingredients. It's also getting a newer version in sometime to make it even better

jharty95

jharty95

Awards
Sorry it took so lono to reply I was researching everything y'all were telling me.
So I will take
GMS powder, lclt, SL, ArA, and pre workout before gym
E9 in the morning

Also I'll be running 100mg of forskolin for 8 weeks while I'm on this. Is there a recommended time to take this.

Would be the best time to take the ABE. Also I'm wanting to take 6 pills if that matters or not

jharty95

jharty95

Awards
Just so you know I'm in the army so I'm trying to get the best out of everything in a decent amount of time. I'm off of pt for a while so no real cardio will be killing any of the muscles.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry it took so lono to reply I was researching everything y'all were telling me.
So I will take
GMS powder, lclt, SL, ArA, and pre workout before gym
E9 in the morning

Also I'll be running 100mg of forskolin for 8 weeks while I'm on this. Is there a recommended time to take this.

Would be the best time to take the ABE. Also I'm wanting to take 6 pills if that matters or not
You can use Alphamax to get 50mg of Forskolin-95 while also getting full doses of several other promising test boosting ingredients like Divanill, L-DOPA and Arimistane. Alphamax on a deal can be found for nearly the same price as just a sinlge bottle of solo Forskolin.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Forskolin can be taken at any time really, most prefer AM/PM dosing. If you do decide to take a product like ABE or AlphaMax then just be sure to count that into your forskolin intake accordingly. AlphaMax discloses how much is being used, but I do not know how much ABE has.

jharty95

jharty95

Awards
Are you saying take 50mg in the am and 50mg and night? I did noticed that ABE didn't include how many mg of forskolin it has in it so I'm just playing it safe and running the 50mg with the ABE for a couple weeks and if I don't notice a change then I'll bump it up another 50mg

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe 4 caps of ABE = 50mg F95. It might be 75. But ABE + Alphamax will get you your 100mg

jharty95

jharty95

Awards
I have already purchased hearns forskolin 50mg I will definitely keep alpha max in mind next time I run a stack.
When would a good time to take ABE or is any time really good as long as I space it out with the ArA

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have already purchased hearns forskolin 50mg I will definitely keep alpha max in mind next time I run a stack.
When would a good time to take ABE or is any time really good as long as I space it out with the ArA
I've never heard of hear a forskolin... What extract %

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Before your largest meals, or pre/post, are your best options on that.

If you can fit Ergonine into your peri-workout period aim to do that, but you get full effects any time of day.

Athletixsports.com offers both in a combo, for a very limited time left now, and it is 10% off with "driven"

jharty95

jharty95

Awards
I'm sorry not hearns but fearns. And it says 97%, everything I read said that it was the best brand.
So would I be taking to much stuff for pre workout if I took all that stuff lol? Or maybe I'm just thinking its a lot of stuff

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Definitely start slow adding those forskolin sources in together, just to be sure your GI tract is cool with it ;)

I have no issue all the way up to 150mg F95, but some will get uneasy over 50

jharty95

jharty95

Awards
Sweet man I definitely will keep that in mind lol

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sorry not hearns but fearns. And it says 97%, everything I read said that it was the best brand.
So would I be taking to much stuff for pre workout if I took all that stuff lol? Or maybe I'm just thinking its a lot of stuff
Fearns... Soy Lecithin? That's not Forskolin. That's Phosphatidic Acid. However, PA is a good daily staple if you can fit it in your macros. And if not, I'd personally drop something else to fit PA in.

jharty95

jharty95

Awards
Holy cow sorry I've been so lost in reading all about everything I Got confused.
Here is what I got coming
Fearns soy lecithin
PES ABE
AI sports lclt
Athletix ergonine
PES forskolin
True nutrition GMS powder

How's everything look???

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No need for SL + GMS powder unless using GMS for pumps

jharty95

jharty95

Awards
Oh crap also xgels :) thanks man you're helping keep sane over here lol.
Would it hurt to take them both at the same time?? Or would it literally do nothing but increase my pump. The main reason I bought gms was because it was dirt cheap and I heard so many good things about it

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never used GMS personally so if there are any benefits outside of the pump I'll let someone else chime in.

I know it's used to emulsify x-Gels but SL does the same. And SL has a lot of benefits outside of emulsification

jharty95

jharty95

Awards
Alright sweet dude you're making this a whole lot easier to figure everything out, I really appreciate it.
I just had a really good buddy run a cycle of xgels, Abe, and gms. He absolutely loved it and gain a lot off of it. So that's about the main reason I'll be running gms, but then again he also didn't run SL. If both of them together start making me crappy or are starting to cause stretch marks then I will definitely drop the gms

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im running Xgels with epic unleashed and SL. Pretty solid results so far. Very impressed. Abe will be even better so you are in good hands. Which version of ABE did you get? The new with cistamax?

jharty95

jharty95

Awards
Hmm I don't see it on the ingredients anywhere... How much of a difference will that make if any?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never ran the one with cistamax. It's the new white bottle. I've ran OG Anabeta and the two prior ABE with great results so you should be fine. Cistamax is supposed to increase strength tho

jharty95

jharty95

Awards
Hmm time to do some more googling and research :)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you decide to sell your old ABE for the new send me a PM

jharty95

jharty95

Awards
Hmm I may have to get the new one. I keep seeing so many good things ?? but it would depend on how long it would take to ship and if their are any discounts cause the price of those compared to the ABE are slightly different especially since its my first time running something like this and I'm not sure how much cistamax will really help me

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If you already have ABE on hand IMO run it, you can save yourself another purchase (and reselling that) and simply try it next time.

That version is fantastic too, it has Siberian Ginseng which was removed in the new one, still a great ingredient itself.

If you want a deal on ABE it may take some shopping around, a few retailers have decent pricing and you can always order it direct from PEScience as well, 30% off with "driven"

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
30% at PES makes it a decent price. Some retailers may have ABE for cheaper but you will have to inquire if it's the new version. I think 30% off comes out to roughly $45 so not bad.

jharty95

jharty95

Awards
Yea that's not to bad at all. Do you happen to know a estimated shipping time? I'm located in Kansas if that makes a difference

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yea that's not to bad at all. Do you happen to know a estimated shipping time? I'm located in Kansas if that makes a difference
Quick to kansas, warehouse should be at full speed again now (recent sale backed it up a bit)

I get orders up to the Canadian border in a few days, and they are in Florida

jharty95

jharty95

Awards
Hmm I think I'm just going to stick with the OG anabeta elite in stead of the cistamax one. Especially since its almost here and I have a limited time to run it lol

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not 100% sure, but I would imagine you would receive it within a week or so.

jharty95

jharty95

Awards
Is the cistamax one actually worth it over the other one?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It is an improvement,
But the one you are already holding is great man, you will enjoy it

Your budget to make the call :)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you do to with the cistamax, you can start ArA while you wait for ABE to come in and just run ABE solo a few days at the end

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We wouldn't have added it to AnaBeta Elite if it wasn't, you can count on that.

jharty95

jharty95

Awards
Well what the Siberian ginseng being taken out? It seems to pretty good at least everything I read says it is lol

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well what the Siberian ginseng being taken out? It seems to pretty good at least everything I read says it is lol
I've ran the ABE with Siberian Ginseng quite a few times and have had solid results every time.
That being said, if Cistamax is an improvement, you can't go wrong if you can afford it.
You won't be disappointed with the version you have, though.