It's that time of year again! New pre workout recommendations please!

ForceOfNature

Awards
Hey guys! So my supp re up is coming soon and I want to try a new pre workout so you know what to do. Pre workouts I'm interested in:
MuscleTech shatter sx - 7
Magnum limitless
C4 neuro
HyperMax (original)
EvL ENGN
Driven nutraceuticals Kaos (it has dmaa)

If you tried any of these please post your review here and if you didn't, give your thoughts on any of these products based off of their indgrident label. Take a look at the one with dmaa especially and shatter sx - 7. List your top 3 pre workouts currently then tell me which 2 you would pick from the list I made.

Thanks in advance!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
If you want DMAA go with Mesomorph hands down. I've confirmed 65mg DMAA per scoop.

If you want kick ass focus, energy, pumps and performance check out Conqu3r Unleashed.

ForceOfNature

Awards
Yea those look great but these products I listed are all available to me on Canadian websites. It would have to take a pretty nice price for me to buy from an American website. Hopefully the Christmas will be kind to me and I can get all those great supps I want.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Conqu3r unleashed works amazing. I won't lie to you right now it tastes like ass but the focus, endurance, and performance in the gym is far and away the best of anything out right now.

Mesomorph has great reviews. Never used it so idk.

Could always do something like High Volume + Focus XT/Aggro/OL Nootropic that they keep saying is gonna come out but probably won't come out because they're jerks and just like to tease us.

Cremax is another good non-stim option and Hypermax has a solid profile as well.

Chaos and Pain Ferox or Ferox AMP'd if you're into AMP.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I tried C4 Neuro for the first time tonight. Improved flavouring (I guess the Noots give it a natural tartness I enjoy) and good focus. I didn't notice more energy with Theacrine(first time trying it), but I definitely noticed less of a crash. I can tell this is going to be my new cheap go-to pre.

ForceOfNature

Awards
I tried C4 Neuro for the first time tonight. Improved flavouring (I guess the Noots give it a natural tartness I enjoy) and good focus. I didn't notice more energy with Theacrine(first time trying it), but I definitely noticed less of a crash. I can tell this is going to be my new cheap go-to pre.
Sounds average ): I'm really gonna need a balls to the wall pre workout to power me through this time around. Something that not only motivates me to lift but motivates me to completely destroy all my workouts. The best of the best, top notch pre workouts.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Sounds average ): I'm really gonna need a balls to the wall pre workout to power me through this time around. Something that not only motivates me to lift but motivates me to completely destroy all my workouts. The best of the best, top notch pre workouts.
Yeah Neuro is decent with the focus, but you probably need some more potent stims like Yohimbe or DMAA for what you are looking for.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Conqu3r Unleashed. Stupid focus, drive and energy without feeling stimmed out.

Check the reviews.

Only other two that I like and that pack a "punch" are Ferrox (a bit of a stim bomb), and Mesomorph (DMAAbased).

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I looked again at your list and it seems like the DMAA product and HyperMax(new formula don't know about the old) would give you the most energy. I heard good things about Limitless but I heard tolerance is an issue. I would also say expand the list if it is feasible if you really want something next level(aka potent stim bomb)

ForceOfNature

Awards
I looked again at your list and it seems like the DMAA product and HyperMax(new formula don't know about the old) would give you the most energy. I heard good things about Limitless but I heard tolerance is an issue. I would also say expand the list if it is feasible if you really want something next level(aka potent stim bomb)
Lol I was hoping you guys would expand the list for me. OL unleashed and mesomorph are 2 that get a lot of love. If I can find a good deal than I'm stocking up!

ForceOfNature

Awards
Conqu3r Unleashed. Stupid focus, drive and energy without feeling stimmed out.

Check the reviews.

Only other two that I like and that pack a "punch" are Ferrox (a bit of a stim bomb), and Mesomorph (DMAAbased).
Any recommendations for a site to get mesomorph or OL unleashed? I'm in Canada.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Lol I was hoping you guys would expand the list for me. OL unleashed and mesomorph are 2 that get a lot of love. If I can find a good deal than I'm stocking up!
That label looks like a mess IMO.

I'll let the other members help you out. I'm not as crazy with pres as most people here. I do know that T-Bone and BamBam0319 ? I believe said (new?) Mesomorph was one of the best pres they have ever used, so that seems like a high commendation because I doubt their opinions are bought.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That label looks like a mess IMO.

I'll let the other members help you out. I'm not as crazy with pres as most people here. I do know that T-Bone and BamBam0319 ? I believe said (new?) Mesomorph was one of the best pres they have ever used, so that seems like a high commendation because I doubt their opinions are bought.
To buy T-Bone you gotta pay filet price.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Also all the CDN sites I've seen have terrible selection and are overpriced. You will pay the same, or probably even less, by just buying from the US, despite our dollar not being at its strongest point.

ForceOfNature

Awards
The website you just told me to check out has everything I need! Now I just have to pray for a generous Christmas sale lol

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Conquer Unleashed hands down is my favorite, most well rounded standalone pre you can buy.

Meso is my favorite stim pre.

My best pre 1 serving conquered stim free+ 1/2-1serv Meso. HOLY FUARK those are good workout days

ForceOfNature

Awards
I was expecting to be swarmed by notifications by now. Hmm where are all the reps and stim junkies? Give me your 2 cents

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
The website you just told me to check out has everything I need! Now I just have to pray for a generous Christmas sale lol
You just missed their Black Friday deals unfortunately. Shop around though, tons of good sites out there. I can recommend more, and also go to the top of AM and browse the 'Stores' tab for some solid places as well.

ForceOfNature

Awards
You just missed their Black Friday deals unfortunately. Shop around though, tons of good sites out there. I can recommend more, and also go to the top of AM and browse the 'Stores' tab for some solid places as well.
I can finally try select and hv. I'm so excited! Insane pumps and insane Stims! Oh yeah!

ForceOfNature

Awards
I narrowed it down to 3:
OL Conqu3r unleashed
HyperMax xt
Mesomorph
It would be cool if you could recommend me more sites as I don't know who to trust lol.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can finally try select and hv. I'm so excited! Insane pumps and insane Stims! Oh yeah!
High Volume doesn't contain stims, but you will get the pumps you are looking for and I don't miss the stims at all.

ForceOfNature

Awards
High Volume doesn't contain stims, but you will get the pumps you are looking for and I don't miss the stims at all.
I know it doesn't, I was referring to the insane stim pre workouts I haven't tried yet and hv.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know it doesn't, I was referring to the insane stim pre workouts I haven't tried yet and hv.
OK cool. I just didn't want you to upset if you got it and saw High Volume didn't have them.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I narrowed it down to 3:
OL Conqu3r unleashed
HyperMax xt
Mesomorph
It would be cool if you could recommend me more sites as I don't know who to trust lol.
I can almost guarantee OL CU will give you the best workout of any of those, even though it's a good list. As far as sites, idk Canadian websites.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HyperMax XT is great. If you used the original, I saw you refernece its avaiablity in your OP but I do not know if you have tried it, the XT version provides roughly the same energy and focus. However, the big upgrade is in the muscle pump department. I love the OG version because of the AMP, but it did not provide the best pumps for me. If you dose the XT version at 2 scoops, you get 2 grams of gylcerol, 1 gram of agmatine and 6 grams of CM. Even at a single scoop, it provides a nice pump.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taste N/A/10
The samples I received were all Watermelon flavor. I am withholding a score on this. The flavor tastes very much like watermelon Jolly Ranchers. At two scoops, theres a bit of a tang to it. Sort of like licking a yellow Cry Baby sour gum, but not that sour. The flavor is strong enough to mask the taste of soy lecithin. I always mix my SL with my PWO. With Hypermax, I couldn't taste the SL at all. I am not going to give this a grade on flavor. In college, I threw up watermelon jolly rancher soaked vodka. Needless to say, I'm not a big watermelon jolly rancher fan so it would be unfair for me to give a grade here. [Even at one scoop, the flavor was strong enough to mask SL]

Mixability 10/10
I see several people stirred, but I did not. My shaker cup doesn't have a ball [its a cup from Total Nutrition] and it doesn't have the strainer piece up top. So I literally just shook in a cup. I shook it a normal amount of times [not long or anything excessive but I don't know the specific shakes] and it mixed great. No chalky taste or left over powder. It also wasn't foamy at all regardless of 1 or two scoops.

Profile 10/10
At 2 scoops, HM XT has a good dose of everything. 1G agmatine, 3.2G Beta-Alanine, 6G 2:1 CitMal, 500mg Choline Bitrate, 2G Glycerol. There is also 400 mg caffeine at two scoops, but more on that below. The profile is very complimentary and very effective. There is no creatine, but most of us take creatine anyway so its just a waste in a PWO. I do wish there was Betaine, but again, most of us can get that from Ergonine, etc. 2:1 CitMal means 4G Citrulline and 2G Malate. The label, minus the energy blend, is transparently dosed [and the caffeine is 200mg/scoop which leaves 385mg of b-Phenylethylamine HCL, Eria Jarensis Extract, Hordenine HCL, Citrus Aurantium Extract, Rauwolfia Vomitoria Extract (std.min. 90% Rauwolscine)]

Focus/Energy 10/10
At one scoop, I didn't notice anything super crazy. I had a great workout but I wasn't overly tired or anything. I was already pretty focused and energized, so its possible I was already zoned in before this. The following day at 2 scoops, I was exhausted and wanted to roll over and take a nap. I took this about 12:30, so tired I could barely drive home or stay awake. By the time I got to gym, I was wide awake. But not in a jittery, scratch kinda way. I was focused, alert, zoned in, and had a great back/bi day. The energy was smooth with no crash. Around 7:30, it started to wear off but it was subtle. I went to sleep about 9 or 9:30 and slept all night. In comparison to other high-stem pre's I have tried, I think Ferox gives me more focus but less energy. Similar to ferox, very smooth. No jitters, no crash.

Pump 8/10
Generally, I workout fasted and with very low carbs. One scoop, I worked out at 11 or 11:30 and on two scoops I worked out at 12:30. Either way, I was up around 6 and ate around 6:30 or 7. Still, for breakfast I generally don't consume too many carbs. I did notice a slight pump but it wasn't sustained for hours after leaving the gym. I would rate the pump similar or better as what I get off 4-5 caps Hydro3 (Potassium Nitrate). If I would have consumed more carbs I think the pump would be better, but the pump I received, compared to what I usually get is solid. You won't be disappointed.

Side Effects 10/10
There were no side effects that I experienced. I had no problems sleeping on 2 scoops, I had no crash, no jitters, etc.

Conclusion:
Thanks to Performax Labs and Adizzle1 for letting me try this. I really enjoyed it. I was going to do a comparison to Stimmed CU but USPS delayed my shipment and now I'm sick. I might update later with a comparison to CU. A raspberry lemonade flavor is in the works and if it tastes anything like Alphamine RL, I would gladly add this to my PWO rotation, although I do have Ferox and 2 tubs of CU on the way. [I really need a nonstim PWO for my rotation now that I think about it] The watermelon flavor I would personally would not because college, but i think most people would be very happy with the flavor. Ive also been told there is another flavor in the works, so I'm excited to see what that is. If I had to guess it would be Cotton Candy because that seems to be the new flavor everyone loves.

I forgot I reviewed XT - idk if this will help.

ForceOfNature

Awards
Yea, a huge factor in all of this is the price/deals. I don't think I can go wrong with either of these so now just wait on who has the best deal! I'll probably get 2 of the 3 or 1 with hv depending on prices. I really need to try hv. I forgot what it's like to have veins bulging on my arms.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good luck and let us know what you decide and later how it went for you. If you die though....well RIP and to any lawyers reading this I rescind all previous advice. If the advice does not fit, you must acquit.
Way to cover all of your bases!

ForceOfNature

Awards
HyperMax XT is great. If you used the original, I saw you refernece its avaiablity in your OP but I do not know if you have tried it, the XT version provides roughly the same energy and focus. However, the big upgrade is in the muscle pump department. I love the OG version because of the AMP, but it did not provide the best pumps for me. If you dose the XT version at 2 scoops, you get 2 grams of gylcerol, 1 gram of agmatine and 6 grams of CM. Even at a single scoop, it provides a nice pump.
I haven't tried either. Which one gave you more focus and energy? Xt or original?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Energy is pretty similar with original being more in your face almost jittery and XT being incredibly clean feeling with a mood boost, focus on XT is a bit better.