ways to increase bioavalibility for laxogenin?

prebzmaister

Awards
So there has come products like CP Legendary and I know OL is right around the corner with theirs new formula. only thing is I need some Laxo asap, but is there anything I can do myself to increase bioavailibility? Legendary will get pretty expencive if one is to dose 100 mg/ed...

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So there has come products like CP Legendary and I know OL is right around the corner with theirs new formula. only thing is I need some Laxo asap, but is there anything I can do myself to increase bioavailibility? Legendary will get pretty expencive if one is to dose 100 mg/ed...
Our version is no more than 10 days away and will include a nice introductory insider to stock up.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Olympus labs Dermastrength and Iron Forged Nutrition Most Wanted are our top sellers you cant go wrong with either of these products. What alot of our customers do is stack them both the Dermastrength for a more extended feed and then dose the most wanted around their workout for a high plasma level of the actives, the results has been solid every time someone runs that combo.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Androbolic 250 contains a really solid dose, and it is treated with our Cyclosome delivery technology which will greatly enhance its absorption in the body:

prebzmaister

Awards
sure, but I dont want any presucor-Hormones at the same time. really dont wanna go through a PCT again, It's such a hassle.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Agreed most wanted is an amazing product was suggested to me by the owner of TGB supplements and was on point Gained 6lbs of muscle defly a solid product for maxo. Just did a log on IFN ultra white laxo for recovery and worked very well ran 2 bottles got my ROM back very very quick inIke 2 to 3 weeks.