Should i mix my preworkout with GlycerGrow?

ybg

Awards
I prefer stim free preworkout supps and i'm currently using iforce's Hemavo2 Max. Does it make sense to mix GlycerGrow with this kind of supps?
Has anyone tried it?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't think it would hurt. If you have both supps now I would say go ahead and try it.

Reactions: ybg

ybg

Awards
I'm going to buy GlycerGrow and i thought i would ask here first. The good thing is that i can use it on its own as well so i won't waste my money anyway.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you can mix the two for sure. it may be a bit of overkill, but i'm sure you will get some insane pumps from the mix of hemavo2 max and that!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Agreed with VaughnTrue. You most likely won't be needing any Glycergrow on top of Hemavo2, but you can see how it works for you.

I would also suggest taking the Glycergrow scoop straight to the mouth and chug water. It doesn't mix well and it will most likely interefere with the heavenly taste of Hemavo2. Try it out and see what you think though. I've always just taken Glycergrow to the dome, because it really doesn't dissolve well in water.

Another thought too - make sure you're drinking a TON of water if you're gonna stack these two. It'll help with the pump a lot. If you don't drink a large amount of water you probably won't notice the effect of both products as much.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with VaughnTrue. You most likely won't be needing any Glycergrow on top of Hemavo2, but you can see how it works for you.

I would also suggest taking the Glycergrow scoop straight to the mouth and chug water. It doesn't mix well and it will most likely interefere with the heavenly taste of Hemavo2. Try it out and see what you think though. I've always just taken Glycergrow to the dome, because it really doesn't dissolve well in water.

Another thought too - make sure you're drinking a TON of water if you're gonna stack these two. It'll help with the pump a lot. If you don't drink a large amount of water you probably won't notice the effect of both products as much.

1000000%. I always suggest ~20oz+/scoop of Hemavo2 Max to make sure you can really get all the possible pumps

ybg

Awards
Ok i'll start using more water with hemavo2 max. Actually i'm trying it before the next workout which is tomorrow and see how it goes. I also use to drink about 50 ounces of water with 10g bcaas during the workout. I guess this will be more than enough, right?
Thanks for the input guys.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Ok i'll start using more water with hemavo2 max. Actually i'm trying it before the next workout which is tomorrow and see how it goes. I also use to drink about 50 ounces of water with 10g bcaas during the workout. I guess this will be more than enough, right?
Thanks for the input guys.
That sounds like a good amount. Just make sure you're drinking enough before your workout. I usually drink 20-40oz of water, and then have Hemavo2 in 16-20oz of water. Hydration is key

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you talking about the OG GlycerGrow, the GMS version? Yes, you can stack the two, but I would not mix the two in a shaker. GMS does not dissolve very well or pretty much at all. Just put the desired amount of powder in your mouth and wash it down with your pwo

ybg

Awards
Are you talking about the OG GlycerGrow, the GMS version? Yes, you can stack the two, but I would not mix the two in a shaker. GMS does not dissolve very well or pretty much at all. Just put the desired amount of powder in your mouth and wash it down with your pwo
I can find both. I'm not sure yet which i'm buying. I have to do more research on this.
Can i buy glycerol from a pharmacy instead? I read this in another thread here in AM.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What I would do, as I am a HUGE GMS LOVER.. and also use hemavo2 religiously.

Drink 10oz water with 1 scoop GMS, 1 hour prior to workout. 30 mins pre-workout, drink your hemavo2. Intra-workout, mix 1 scoop of gms in your water.

You will remain full for 3-4 hours post workout!

ybg

Awards
Can i replace Glycergrow with liquid glycerol purchased from a pharmacy? It seems cheaper, i'm not sure if it works though.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can give it a try and see how it works for you. The pumps will most likely be insane. Probably wouldn't want to use it on a leg day

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can give it a try and see how it works for you. The pumps will most likely be insane. Probably wouldn't want to use it on a leg day
insane absurb pumps on leg day are NO fun! totally agreed.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can i replace Glycergrow with liquid glycerol purchased from a pharmacy? It seems cheaper, i'm not sure if it works though.
I've used liquid glycerin. Thick thick syrup, nasty stuff and doesn't sit well with me. I find gms far more effective.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can find both. I'm not sure yet which i'm buying. I have to do more research on this.
Can i buy glycerol from a pharmacy instead? I read this in another thread here in AM.
I'd pick up our new Glycergrow 2. Much better mixability.

ybg

Awards
A little update on this. I tried liquid glycerol with and without hemavo2 and it seems that it works for me. The pumps are pretty good even when i take just the liquid. It's not the best tasting thing but with water it goes down without even noticing it.