Non Hormonal Supplements Questions?

DNkG

Awards
Hi, this is my first post on this forum. I have used it for research for a long time. I'm looking to try a non hormonal supplement to add mass. My local store has these supplements: IForce Tropinol, OL Epic Unleashed, Anabeta Elite and Magnitropin. I've heard lots of talk about each on the forum, but unsure what each really does and what would work as a stack to add muscle and maybe in the spring use to cut. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To cut - I'd go with Epic Unleashed/Magnitropin + ABE. Something like Alphamax would help as well.

For muscle and size - EvoMuse BMP + Magnitropin/MyoSynergy Elite or ARA + ABE

I'd run PA/Soy Lecithin with either stack.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Hi, this is my first post on this forum. I have used it for research for a long time. I'm looking to try a non hormonal supplement to add mass. My local store has these supplements: IForce Tropinol, OL Epic Unleashed, Anabeta Elite and Magnitropin. I've heard lots of talk about each on the forum, but unsure what each really does and what would work as a stack to add muscle and maybe in the spring use to cut. Any suggestions? Thanks!
for a spring cut i would do a stack of iForce Tropinol XP + Anabeta Elite, i've ran a stack of both already and had amazing results. Tropinol XP formula is top notch, fadogia, icariin, forskolin and kno3, which are going to fuel your workouts! and Anabeta kept my muscles looking nice and full, on a cut where carbs usually take a hit its nice to see them not to mention the forskolin gives you your daily forskolin needs between both products. and the recomp effect from it is always a plus!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you live in the US? Are you only limited to the local store?

DNkG

Awards
Also can any of these supplements cause hair loss?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anabeta elite + Ep1c Unleashed
I'm currently running both of these right now and it's definitely one of my fav combos. They go so well together and get you good results. Also to answer the question above they shouldn't cause hair loss since they're natural anabolics.

DNkG

Awards
Thanks! Hair loss is a problem in my family. I take propecia to battle it, so I hope Anabeta elite + Ep1c Unleashed will not cause my hair to thin. I will order them tonight!! Very excited!!!