Reduce XT +Burn24+forskolin95 +DCP 2.0 = overkill?

qkrzazzang

Awards
Reduce XT +Burn24+forskolin95 +DCP 2.0.. I'd like to know if this stack seems solid

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reduce XT +Burn24+forskolin95 +DCP 2.0.. I'd like to know if this stack seems solid
What are your goals? Also, forskolin and burn 24 should not be used together because forskolin and berberine contradict each other.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It looks like you're trying to cut. Try throwing in a pes fat burner like norcodrene or alphamine. I think that would be a solid base and then you could use reduce xt along side it.

qkrzazzang

Awards
It looks like you're trying to cut. Try throwing in a pes fat burner like norcodrene or alphamine. I think that would be a solid base and then you could use reduce xt along side it.
Is there anything I should be aware of for norcodrene? I was always reluctant towards stimmed stuff because it always seemed like there were risks of side effects, that's why I'm not leaning towards EC stack at all. I've so far used lean xtreme and DCP, but nothing else.

qkrzazzang

Awards
What are your goals? Also, forskolin and burn 24 should not be used together because forskolin and berberine contradict each other.
I need to simply lose fat. Diet and exercise already solid. I'm at 22% BF now, just need to get this down ASAP

qkrzazzang

Awards
I actually saw some posts regarding burn 24 + forskolin as a good stack. What is more ideal usually (to stack or not)?

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to simply lose fat. Diet and exercise already solid. I'm at 22% BF now, just need to get this down ASAP
I actually saw some posts regarding burn 24 + forskolin as a good stack. What is more ideal usually (to stack or not)?
Like kbayne linked you, forskolin and berberine is a no no. If you're looking to cut, make sure your diet is on point first. If you don't want something high stim, look into products like TTA, forskolin, and PEScience's product SHIFT. I wouldn't be using a GDA if my primary concern was fat loss at that high a BF%.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 14
Supplements 2
Supplements 1
Supplements 28
u_e_s_i Supplements 14