ArA + ABE on lower volume block?

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I'm currently bulking up at about 1-2 pounds per month. I'm on a powerlifting routine and I'm currently on a sort of "introduction" block for the next 4 weeks that will lead me into my "volume" blocks. This intro block isn't like super volume intensive and I won't be pushing it to my limits really, but it's not like super duper easy.

Anyways, I was thinking about starting my ArA + ABE run in 2 days. Should I still start it even though my lifting isn't in the "volume" blocks? Would it be worth it? The reason I ask also is because my X-Gels say expiration 12/2015! So I think I need to use them ASAP!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go ahead and start the stack IMO.

Both are going to aid in strength among other benefits.

Audioph1x

Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
You should be good to go brother. ArA is very versatile.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea go ahead and run it. X gels is awesome and gets me good pump with whatever workout i'm doing. ABE and x gels stacked together will be an awesome run.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
even though it is lower volume, you are still getting plenty of muscle activation to take advantage of it

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X Gels + ABE is a very popular stack. Go for it!

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
What the guys said. Ara and Abe is always a great combo - if things start feeling a little too easy - then add a couple pounds without going too extreme.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
General consensus is go for it. I'm just going to say the same. Go for it!! :D