Between cycles?

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering what everyone here used between cycles to keep strength and bada$$ery up? I'm not looking to drop wads of cash but I'd like to find something good and worthwhile to use. Thoughts?

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Olympus Labs Ep1c Unleashed would be my recommendation. My hubby uses it in PCT & between cycles. I've also used it to maintain strength while eating in a caloric deficit, and I will use it after my current cycle. It also can help with endurance as well.

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
Olympus Labs Ep1c Unleashed would be my recommendation. My hubby uses it in PCT & between cycles. I've also used it to maintain strength while eating in a caloric deficit, and I will use it after my current cycle. It also can help with endurance as well.
I'll check out the profile, thanks! I've heard great things about OL products. Never used them myself but I've got friends using them and I've seen it all over the forum. I'll let you know what I think, thanks for the input!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could also go with Cader1ne or ghar1ne on pct, along with OL dermastrength. And like YatesWifey04 said epic unleashed would be a great addition

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like you are constantly running cycles. As if it's not even a question of "if" you are going to run another one.
all right dude, thanks for speculating instead of answering.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax would be a great option as well and has tons of positive feedback. Uses proven compounds, full dosages, with a completely open label at a great price!! Nutriverse has 25% off which brings it down to only $26 a unit, about the same price as just the forskolin content alone!

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
You could also go with Cader1ne or ghar1ne on pct, along with OL dermastrength. And like YatesWifey04 said epic unleashed would be a great addition
sounds like I should just have a whole arsenal in my kitchen full of OL products

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
Alphamax would be a great option as well and has tons of positive feedback. Uses proven compounds, full dosages, with a completely open label at a great price!! Nutriverse has 25% off which brings it down to only $26 a unit, about the same price as just the forskolin content alone!
Definitely something to look at, thanks!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
PA (soy granuals)
Laxo (dermastrength)
Epi (EP1C)

That's the non-hormonal go to.

For natty hormonal you have:

Sup3rPCT
Alphamax

(Both cover a LOT of angles)

LJ100

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
sounds like I should just have a whole arsenal in my kitchen full of OL products
That is never a bad idea!! ;)

I forgot to mention the Dermastr3ngth. That's a go to for my hubby as well. I used it briefly with my EU, and noticed a slight increase in strength. kboxer7 pretty much covered my hubby's between cycle protocol. It's a bit different for me, as I don't have to PCT. So, just the EU & Dermastr3ngth will be mine.

MANdrew

MANdrew

Awards
  • Established
That is never a bad idea!! ;) I forgot to mention the Dermastr3ngth. That's a go to for my hubby as well. I used it briefly with my EU, and noticed a slight increase in strength. kboxer7 pretty much covered my hubby's between cycle protocol. It's a bit different for me, as I don't have to PCT. So, just the EU & Dermastr3ngth will be mine.
EU and dermastr3ngth seem promising. I like the increased bioavailability with derma, I'm going to do a bit more research on it to see what's up! Thanks for the input!