Olympus Labs LGD worth it?

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Buying this when I get off work can anyone give me real feedback if it is worth it ? Wanting to bulk up and build mass or is there something else I should buy

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
100% dude buy 2 bottles!!! ?

My first cycle of it I ran it at
4/4/8/8/12/12

Would be happy to run my next one at 8/8/12/12/12/12 or similar -serious Strength and vascularity gains - I also spent most of my cycle in a deficit and still gained nice size in shoulders arms and chest.

Would 100% recommend this to anyone

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Cool yeah just found a black Friday deal ...one bottle for 23 dollars... Thanks. And how long before it kicked in you keep gains after you where done?

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Yeh I'm lookin now and it's in sale for €21 might have to grab me some!! Also ostarine for €19. I literally have no money to spare but I'm gonna blow my life savings right now ???
Took around 8-10 days for me. I actually bridged into a cycle of OL The1 so can't comment on that part I'm afraid :(

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Body fat drop any ...guessing you made some noticable gains from the run tho?

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Yup nice improvement in body comp if you head over to my log you can see some photos - I can't upload em from phone at the minute unfortunately :/
Made serious vascularity gains from it and they last all day.
Got pretty lean by the end and I was eating tons and not exactly clean either

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Thank you for the advice. Can't wait to run this... Hope to gain some size and strength. Got to get these ladies happy jk

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
No problem dude,, I'm only learning this stuff myself.
Ask questions and read everything you can,, that's how I'm doing it :)

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
From your pics in your log you are a hard gainer ....meaning you are skinny in the beginning

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
I'm on week two and I've been on 10mg a day going up to 15 starting week three and so far some size and muscle fullness is all I have noticed. No fat loss, no strength gains and no extra endurance, I am above maintenance but I am eating really clean and low carbing. :)

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Cool... My diet is pretty good work shift work so it's not perfect .. What is your pct ?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Buying this when I get off work can anyone give me real feedback if it is worth it ? Wanting to bulk up and build mass or is there something else I should buy
In your other thread you said you were tired of being small and you want to bulk. Here is a bridge idea:

OL legend
4/4/8/8/8/8/8/8
Into
Trest
50/50/50/50/50/50
Dmz
50/50/50/50/50

If you want mass that would be a nice stack. You'll need a full pct anyways for the LGD, so you'll have your super pct and clomid. You'd also need an ai such as exemestane on hand for the sides of Trest. There are a lot more options just an idea.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pct:

Clomid
50/50/25/25
Super pct as labeled
Epic unleashed

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Just realize that these are experimental chemicals/drugs that are in various stages of human trials, if it isn't one that has been discontinued for some reason. Do your due diligence and prepare for On Cycle Support, Lethargy, High Estrogen, etc... and have a rock solid PCT with SERM/s already set up. You will be a Guinea Pig for yourself. SARMs ain't like recco'ing Creatine and ArA.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Thank you yate84. Sorry for the delay...for my first run I got one bottle and pct .. Going to go 4 mg then up it to 8mg the rest of the way... Everything i read has put the sweet spot around 8 to 10 mg

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you yate84. Sorry for the delay...for my first run I got one bottle and pct .. Going to go 4 mg then up it to 8mg the rest of the way... Everything i read has put the sweet spot around 8 to 10 mg
You have a serm for pct?

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
No from all the logs I have read it doesn't supress that bad. Only at high doses for long periods

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No from all the logs I have read it doesn't supress that bad. Only at high doses for long periods
And they have bloodwork backing this up? I've seen lgd bloodwork from an 8 week cycle and testosterone levels were a 1/3 of baseline.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A SERM is certainly advisable. LGD is no joke, treat it respectfully.

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
^^^^^solid advice from both these dudes,, would listen to Yates

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LGD has been great to lots of guys around here... IF you decide to try it, just know Nutriverse is offering OL UK LeGenD at $22 a bottle.as part of black Friday sale ;)

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
I loved it anyway ???

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Was going to buy from. Another site in the same state but couldn't pass that price up.. I can wait on shipping lol

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
I am super excited and can't wait to try it out would like to at least put on 5 lbs and drop a little body fat

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
5lbs will be no problem if you rat right and train hard

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Diet is pretty solid. My son plays baseball so sometimes have to eat out but other than that try to eat pretty good ...

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Just got my shippment number so won't be long think I am going to start the run jan 1st.. Due to shift work and holiday

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Better off man,, start it with a clear head and goal in mind.... And smash it ???

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
A lot of people really seemed to love LGD. Pretty sure we are having some deep sarm discounts - like huge - over at orbitsupplements

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
LGD isn't to bad on the lipids, doc said my labs came back with everything in range. Although he didn't test testosterone, that panel cost a bit haha.

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LGD isn't to bad on the lipids, doc said my labs came back with everything in range. Although he didn't test testosterone, that panel cost a bit haha.
How did you dose it and how long? Tested HDL too?

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Probably dumb question..can I drink a little while using legend since its not liver toxic

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Probably dumb question..can I drink a little while using legend since its not liver toxic
I wouldn't. If you're gonna do a cycle be serious about it. Not gonna be making those quality gains if you're enjoying too much rum and eggnog.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Yeah. Its more social. I am going to enjoy it this weekend then set it back for 12 weeks of this run. In want it bad. Thank you for the help

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Yeah. Its more social. I am going to enjoy it this weekend then set it back for 12 weeks of this run. In want it bad. Thank you for the help
Atta boy. Just get it out of your system now so that you can enjoy the 12 weeks.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Yep...going to run 4mg for one week then go to 8mg the rest

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Yep...going to run 4mg for one week then go to 8mg the rest
I would look more into it. Seems like 12 is the way to go I'm pretty sure. No point in wasting your time ramping. But I could be wrong.

NattyBoy

NattyBoy

Banned
Awards
I would look more into it. Seems like 12 is the way to go I'm pretty sure. No point in wasting your time ramping. But I could be wrong.
I've heard of people running 8 and 12, some people get the same results at 8 as they do at 12. Maybe work your way up to 12 and if it feels the same you could just go back to 8 for the rest of da cycle

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
Only have one bottle. And everything have seen says 8mg through 12mg is a sweet spot for this. This is my first real run at anything tan a small fina flex 1 andro didn't see much... Of I see anything from this I am buying two bottles and going to run 12mg the whole time

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
8mg is enough for most users.
I used it at 12mg and found it amazing, but I'm lean 220lbs
Not a fan of ramping.

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
So I should walk in straight at 8mg or do the 4 mg for one week then up to 8mg...and I can take it all in the morning ...don't have to split it right

xtyler

xtyler

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I should walk in straight at 8mg or do the 4 mg for one week then up to 8mg...and I can take it all in the morning ...don't have to split it right
IMO 8mg from 1st day, all upon waking is fine.

PeteRyde

PeteRyde

Awards
I'm just finishing my 8 wk cycle and after trying 8mg and 12mg, I'm definitely doing mostly 12 next time. I did mostly 8mg this time. (Doing 15mg for my last couple of days but sides are crap.)