Need a good 4 week cutter, not too stim heavy

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to Bahamas in January (4th) and want to do a month long cut to get in beach body shape (ish). Any suggestions in here? Ive picked up a bottle of LiveLong Yohimbine. I don't want it to be too stim heavy as I have problems sleeping with stimulants.

Anything that would stack well with the Yohimbine? Also what dosing protocol? Ideally I dont want to take any supps past 2 pm

I weigh about 170

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shift + Vasoburn/Eviscerate/Absolutely Abliderated

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I'm confused, I don't really have the bank roll to use 4 different ones, just would like 1 good proven fat burner.

I liked alphamine but it never did much in burning much fat

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I meant shift and one of the topicals. AA is for higher BF. Vaso/Ev is for lower.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I would say my bf is around 17% ish, which topical is the one for me?

I don't really plan on doing much cardio, just longer sessions of heavy lifting

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I would try out OxyMax xt at 2pills in the morning, so full AM dosing. Dosing 2 in the morning provides a longer lasting effect vs just one. I'm not really certain how to explain it lol. All the ingredients in it will definitely help.
Alternatives are: BRITE by EvoMuse, LIPOMORPH by anteus labs, and BAIBA from anteus labs modular series which are fully non-stim

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies guys.

Evomuse have always had good products as far as I can remember.

Do you think eviscerate and yohimbine will do the job? I'm not looking to get to sub 12% fat - just a flat stomach with abs fairly visible

Thanks

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Do you think eviscerate and yohimbine will do the job? I'm not looking to get to sub 12% fat - just a flat stomach with abs fairly visible

Thanks
I'd do Abliderated at 17%. There's an AA + Eviscerate combo pack right now on his website.
EvoMuse has a lot of stuff that could be beneficial.
Shift hits fat from a few different angles
OxyMax XT gives a great mood boost and clean energy. It is a solid fat burner, but it is stimulated so I didn't mention it

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Does anywhere in the UK sell it? Struggling to find

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Focus on the kitchen and cardio and less on the supplement.

Epitome or DCP by evomuse would probably be a better or Combustion by BPS, instead of the topical.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Shift and norcodrene is always a good cutting combo.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Thanks
Eviscerate has yohimbe and caffiene in it. Be careful of your dosage when stacking it.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I personally would focus on diet as well, just like tyga said. Add in 20-30 post workout cardio, and maybe even some fasted cardio in the am. .my favorite fat burner is eca, but i also really really like alphamine. I guess without stims you could look into norcodrene or some of the evomuse stuff as mentioned. Honestly no supplement will make a dramatic difference, just help here and there. Your diet is absolutely the most critical part.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Some Shift is on its way, will the results be evident in 4 weeks? Will clean my diet up and add in some weekend cardio

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your diet and training is right, you will see results. I don't think much will take you from 17% to 12% in 4 weeks though.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Zero cardio. Just lift heavy for about 70-80 mins 5x a week. Have visible-ish abs and decent oblique exposure but could do work dropping 2-3%

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
honestly, diet will make the most difference. 2-3% in 4weeks is harder if you are already low bf

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I eat a lot of carbs currently, will just drop those back a little, should help a little

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Combustion. It is only $15 at Nutraplanet and is amazing.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the suggestions guys

Ended up going with PES Shift, the non stim is very appealing to me. Will be taking it hand in hand with some LongLife Yohimbine (morning dosing), along with my staples of Epic Unleashed and LJ-100

Hopefully I lean out a little!

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I just got a bottle of Shift to bridge Combustion into. I like how tiny and brim-full it is, they did not waste plastic there. Let us know how it goes.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks like I came late to the party....shift and combustion is a nice combo!!!

I was looking at a thread the other day and was reminded of a product I had forgotten about. level ll is the best appetite suppressant I have tried!!!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I eat a lot of carbs currently, will just drop those back a little, should help a little
I would personally cut your carbs out on off days, add in 30 mins cardio after your workouts and on off days do an hour of cardio

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for all the suggestions guys

Ended up going with PES Shift, the non stim is very appealing to me. Will be taking it hand in hand with some LongLife Yohimbine (morning dosing), along with my staples of Epic Unleashed and LJ-100

Hopefully I lean out a little!
Good combo. Shift will also help suppress your appetite so that's a big plus. Just focus hard on your diet and training now, and let the rest take care of itself.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good choice going with SHIFT. As Synapsin said, should help with appetite suppression quite well.

No need to drastically cut carbs out IMO. Everyone is different though. Also, start low on the cardio if you do implement it.

You don't want to cut calories and add cardio among other things right away. Just going to leave yourself no where to go once you hit a plateau in weight loss.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
The appetite suppression is worrying haha, I've never been a big eater, and find myself force feeding in order to hit my 3000 calories a day

Guess I'll have to force a little harder, and cut carbs by maybe 100g and add in some cardio

I'll realistically only do cardio on the weekends, I dont want to pretend I'm going to do it after workout sessions when I know there is no chance I will. Saturday/Sunday morning runs is about as far as I'll go :D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The appetite suppression is worrying haha, I've never been a big eater, and find myself force feeding in order to hit my 3000 calories a day

Guess I'll have to force a little harder, and cut carbs by maybe 100g and add in some cardio

I'll realistically only do cardio on the weekends, I dont want to pretend I'm going to do it after workout sessions when I know there is no chance I will. Saturday/Sunday morning runs is about as far as I'll go :D
What's your carb intake at now?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At 17%BF and a goal of dropping the maximum amount of fat in just 4 weeks in order to just look leaner for a specific date, my siggestion is, a PSMF diet plus something to help liberate stored fatty acids and suppress hunger.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
What's your carb intake at now?
Current food intake is:

AM:

Quest Bar

Smoothie with: 500ml milk,2 scoops Oats, 1 scoop PES protein, 2 bananas, 3 handsful of frozen fruit

Cashew Nuts

Lunch :

2 wraps with chicken, fried egg, chorizo (spinach, lettuce, avacado)

Quest Bar / Protein Cookie

Cashew Nuts

500ml milk

Dinner :

500g chicken with family sized bag of rice

500 ml milk

Average day is 3000 ish calories, with carbs throughout the day

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
you should get a rough idea of your macros in the foods your eating and average it out. then try working with "macro ranges" if you don't want to track to the T. i.e build a structured diet of go to meals then you know the macros of them and can easily adjust if progress stalls. i would track perfect for a week on the meals you posted above, then track weigh ins each morning upon waking. and it should give you an average, then you can see how fast your losing and drop calories slightly if need be or increase if losing to fast.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I personally have had the best results with staple bodybuilding food in smaller portions and increased meal frequency. Meals consisting of sweet potato, brown rice, flounder, turkey or chicken, egg whites , cruciferous veggies, and plain oat meal etc have always produced consistent and fast results. Alot of the processed foods, foods with sugars and protein supplements seem to make me retain more water and sometimes halt results, even when in my target macro ranges. I just keeep it basic and consistent and it always works. Its very boring, but the results come. When i try these new type of diets it doesnt always work as well for me. Key word: for me. Just my 2 cents.

Also cardio for me has always helped my metabolism. Even when bulking i do cardio to maintain a greater appetite. Bayne is right in not changing too much at once, but i just felt that in four weeks your pretty much doing a crash diet, which imo isnt the healthiest, but its not impossible either if you sacrifice some of your comfort and work hard.

Either ways good luck and have fun bro.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Ok, starting today.

2 SHIFT upon waking

3 Yohimbine HCL (9mg) - 1 before breakfast 2 before lunch

Judging on my bodyweight apparently I should be taking 14mg daily, but I only have 90 caps, so going to have to keep it at 3 a day. Hopefully will see results

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Shift is a great product! You will enjoy it. :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, starting today.

2 SHIFT upon waking

3 Yohimbine HCL (9mg) - 1 before breakfast 2 before lunch

Judging on my bodyweight apparently I should be taking 14mg daily, but I only have 90 caps, so going to have to keep it at 3 a day. Hopefully will see results
Keep us updated!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know yohimbines effect on sleep? I don't sleep well, wondering if taking it PWO might cause sleep issues?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone know yohimbines effect on sleep? I don't sleep well, wondering if taking it PWO might cause sleep issues?
what time would you plan to take it and when do you normally sleep?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
what time would you plan to take it and when do you normally sleep?
I would if I could take

1 tab 8am
1 tab 12pm
1 tab 5pm

Bed time would be 6 hours after the 5pm dose.....just wondering is it really that beneficial to take one PWO, or could just take 2 doses at 12pm

Thanks

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going to vary by the individual.

I would say, if you're dosing 6 hours away from bed, you would be fine.

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Lipomorph
Exotherm
Alphamin
Eviscerate

And just keep diet on point track ur food and try to get atleast a day or 2 of hiit and do a few heavy weight low rep days with atleast 4 sets for main lift them days of 5-8 reps and u will burn that fat right off!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Yeah so yohimbine...

Eyes have been hurting, the feeling you get when you're really tired, and I have a constant pressure in the back of my head, has turned into a headache a couple of times over the weekend.

Does this go away in time? currently only taking 6mg a day, 3mg upon waking and 3mg before lunch

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
Check your blood pressure, yohimbine can raise it which I would say is the cause of the pressure in your head, headaches etc. It does have adverse affects on a lot of medications though, is there anything that it might not be getting along with?

6mg is fairly low though, most would recommend 0.2mg per kg of bodyweight for fat loss but it is wise to start low and work up.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
No medication here -

interaction - -epi, Longjack, maca, iicarin are only things I take supplement wise (live long alpha stack)

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Still had a headache all day..... Will try again tomorrow but if it happens again will probably just take SHIFT solo; don't want to feel garbage for 4 weeks

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Didn't get any headaches yesterday on 6mg, so upping my dose today to 9mg

Has to be said, the libido/erection strength from yohimbine is actually insane, just seem to be horny 24/7 and flacid state seems to be double the size at all times, madness, nice added bonus to stripping some fat I guess!

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
I always wondered that Joshlm69 Yohimbine seems to do that but wasn't sure if it was just me or others had that side effect with it. It is one amazinggggggg fat burner though defly love that stuff mixed with other stims

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Might do a 8-12 week run of yohimbine pre summer

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Im doing a stack now with exotherm, synthermo.lipomorph, 11x and caffeine if I added yohimbine the fat would melt right off

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I take the yohimbine/SHIFT upon waking.

How long should I leave it until I eat food?

Does drinking tea ruin the fasted state?

Thanks

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take the yohimbine/SHIFT upon waking.

How long should I leave it until I eat food?

Does drinking tea ruin the fasted state?

Thanks
As long as possible would be best but at least 45-60 minutes.

If it's just tea, that's fine.