Laxogenin

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I see a few sites here that carry laxogenin products, would a bottle be worth picking up with the Black Friday sales? All of what I've looked up on laxo is really iffy. Some people are saying it definitely has helped some people say it's been around since 1996 and comes around every couple of years and still doesn't do anything. Any input would be greatly appreciated

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I enjoyed my Laxo run. Noticed increased endurance, slight strength improvement and better recoveries.

if you are looking for a Laxo product, IFN has Laxogenin Ultra & Most Wanted. Both are on sale
with 20% off now until 12/6. Plus you can use my discount codes for additional savings.

Iron Forged Nutrition | Brands | TGB Supplements

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
I enjoyed my Laxo run. Noticed increased endurance, slight strength improvement and better recoveries.

if you are looking for a Laxo product, IFN has Laxogenin Ultra & Most Wanted. Both are on sale
with 20% off now until 12/6. Plus you can use my discount codes for additional savings.

Iron Forged Nutrition | Brands | TGB Supplements
Very cool, what's the laxogenin amount per serve? I couldn't see it on the site

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe Most Wanted & Laxogenin Ultra are both 100mg per serving. They are both part of
a cyclodextrin complex, so the label only says the total mg. But I believe i remember the owner
saying it was 100mg

Maybe IFN15 can confirm

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I love laxogenin products. My favorite is anafuse. it has epicatechin in there as well which is a plus. Keep an eye out for upcoming sales.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
DermaStrength is the best in my experience, although OL is about to release a new laxo product with better absorption so I have been waiting for that!

Abes3409

Awards
Sorry to ask, but I don't know much about Laxogenin. Am I correct in thinking that it does not need to be followed by a pct?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Androbolic 250 by APS contains a really solid dose of laxogenin, in addition to some very potent prohormones which now feature our patented cyclosome technology delivery system

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to ask, but I don't know much about Laxogenin. Am I correct in thinking that it does not need to be followed by a pct?
You are correct. Its a natural anabolic.

halljo

halljo

Awards
Is there any need to stop taking laxogenin or Epicatechin (Anafuse)?

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Is there any need to stop taking laxogenin or Epicatechin (Anafuse)?
I've heard you should cycle for 3 months at a time so they don't lose their effectiveness. Maybe someone who knows more can chime in.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see a few sites here that carry laxogenin products, would a bottle be worth picking up with the Black Friday sales? All of what I've looked up on laxo is really iffy. Some people are saying it definitely has helped some people say it's been around since 1996 and comes around every couple of years and still doesn't do anything. Any input would be greatly appreciated
Don't waste your time. It'll only help you if you're a grasshopper, dragonfly or some kind of insect. Primo placebo.

Eclectic9kid

Eclectic9kid

Awards
Definitely helps with joint discomfort.. Main reason I staple it. lol

halljo

halljo

Awards
Definitely helps with joint discomfort.. Main reason I staple it. lol
Completely agree. I have two "bone on bone" hips to deal with daily, but I've had a nagging shoulder injury for years that limited me from doing a lot of lifts, ultimately limiting my gains... On this stuff, within 3-4 weeks my shoulder pain almost completely disappeared and is now, no longer an issue/concern. That's why I was wondering if I could use it non-stop.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I would run two bottles at least as you'll just start to notice the effect around day 15-20

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
STR3NGTH Unleashed will be dropping within 10 days

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
TD before the holidays we're hoping!
Besides Conquer UL this is the #1 supplement I've been waiting for. Original DermaStrength is freaking awesome! But I was going through $50 worth every 15 days so it just was not in the budget haha...but one of the most effective supps ive ever used. Love you guys.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
TD before the holidays we're hoping!
Besides Conquer UL this is the #1 supplement I've been waiting for. Original DermaStrength is freaking awesome! But I was going through $50 worth every 15 days so it just was not in the budget haha...but one of the most effective supps ive ever used. Love you guys.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't mean any ill-will towards BPS or OL. I'm just not a fan of Laxogenin. Olympus Labs and BPS are among my favorite companies that I'll always support.

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS NEW VERSION OF STR3NGTH AS WELL!!!!!!

IFN15

Awards
I believe Most Wanted & Laxogenin Ultra are both 100mg per serving. They are both part of
a cyclodextrin complex, so the label only says the total mg. But I believe i remember the owner
saying it was 100mg

Maybe IFN15 can confirm
Sorry for the delay, Most Wanted has 50mg of lax per cap and Laxogenin Ultra contains 100mg per Cap

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the delay, Most Wanted has 50mg of lax per cap and Laxogenin Ultra contains 100mg per Cap
How much Ecdy per cap in Most Wanted? I think you said 100 or 150....just trying to be sure though.

IFN15

Awards
No problem, The Ecdy is 100mg per cap.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Androbolic 250 by APS contains a really solid dose of laxogenin, in addition to some very potent prohormones which now feature our patented cyclosome technology delivery system

Take out the hormonal stuff, keep the laxo and edyc and you got a winner here !

Mattabolic

Mattabolic

Awards
  • Established
Ran IFN Laxo 2 bottles and physical therapist was highly impressed with how quick ive progressed in pt. I have also ran most wanted and gained about 6lbs of muscle was pretty pricey but have never been let down by any of their products!

SwoleNjacked

Awards
I'm holding out for OL str3ngth unleashed, where's my insider email?!?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks and let's spar
lol lets do it.

Just started brushing back up on my fight game again. Got invited to train with a couple kickboxers and a guy I know that is about to go pro in Heavy Weight boxing.

What state are you in? PM me if you want

sprintsss

Banned
Awards
That's awesome , I'm in south Florida. Miami . what supplements you use that you benefit from the most inside the ring