Bring on the crazy deals!

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I just want to see some deals that are sooo good that I can't help but spend my money! No room for mediocrity here, I don't actually need anything... but if there were some deals that were absolutely amazing I would be forced to shell out the dough :wiggle: :biggthumpup:

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
check out the supplement deals section, Nutriverse and SNS have some great things rolling ;)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Damn really need to get some of that joint support haha. Why oh why do I not have enough money for everything I want!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
credit bro - the American way!
Ahhh that is a risky business I'm hesitant to get into.. I feel like if I opened a credit line Id go way overboard and I'd be in some trouble...

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
check out the supplement deals section, Nutriverse and SNS have some great things rolling ;)
Actually I have filled my cart and emptied it multiple times today on Nutriverse. Nothing on there is catching me enough to pull the trigger on an order at the moment. A couple of decent SNS deals but no mega sales that force my hand haha

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhh that is a risky business I'm hesitant to get into.. I feel like if I opened a credit line Id go way overboard and I'd be in some trouble...
YOU are a smart man

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Some things we have offered is buy Cissus get free trial size joint, Buy 2 Joint support , get free cissus, Buy Cycle assist get free Taurine....plus many other gone get one on most of our other products
How about x gels?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually I have filled my cart and emptied it multiple times today on Nutriverse. Nothing on there is catching me enough to pull the trigger on an order at the moment. A couple of decent SNS deals but no
mega sales that force my hand haha
cheeeep trest/dermatrest at about $50, $22 bottles of OL UK legend, 360 ct OL UK Osta for $26. Not to mention the SNS deals/bogos, line drive sales at 25% off all of OL and Performax. You're hard to please :) That picamilon is damn near free!!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
YOU are a smart man
Yes at least I try to be...
But I've never tried Tr3st and I hear it calling my name...
That, joint support, and more Ghar1ne all egging me on to make irresponsible purchases...

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about x gels?
Very few things will make me pull the trigger. X-Gels is one.

X-Gels
Oxi-Omega
Conqu3r Unleashed
Achilles/Joint Support XT
Anabeta Elite
Erase/Erase Pro+
Alphamax
Magnitropin

All I can think of ATM.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very few things will make me pull the trigger. X-Gels is one.

X-Gels
Oxi-Omega
Conqu3r Unleashed
Achilles/Joint Support XT
Anabeta Elite
Erase/Erase Pro+
Alphamax
Magnitropin

All I can think of ATM.
3 of these are included in our sale, via 25% off, stacked with vital1ty at a killer price, or offered with a b2g1 (two joint support xt get free cissus xt)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes at least I try to be...
But I've never tried Tr3st and I hear it calling my name...
That, joint support, and more Ghar1ne all egging me on to make irresponsible purchases...
gotta weigh chit out man.... at the end of the day there's nothing more important than weights n food as you're well aware. supps are extra (and fun! like having a nice stinky bag of....)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
gotta weigh chit out man.... at the end of the day there's nothing more important than weights n food as you're well aware. supps are extra (and fun! like having a nice stinky bag of....)
Hahaha you got that right. I have no problem with weights and food, both of those things I truly enjoy. I enjoy supplements too but only because of the boost they give me in bodybuilding.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Volvo140G

now if you can fix the international shipping costs id be able to place a decent order
i mean, you charge 20 dollars shipping for two bottles of inhibit e
come on man
i cannot work like that
i cannot pay 12$ shipping for a one bottle order
i got free shipping from your ebay site but you only have a few products there and no black friday sales.
i buy off you guys all the time...
think about us international customers man
we have $$ LOL
get back to me by pm if you can work a good shipping charge for me so i can place yet another order from nutriverse, but a big one this time. np offers great shipping charges but (so far at least) they dont have the deals you have on the products im interested in

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think all of my money I saved for Black Friday already just went to Nutriverse

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nutriverse has 20% off the Performax Labs line. Great time to stock up on AlphaMax and SlinMax!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Can't get more crazy than $25 off of $50 @ Jet.com with coupon code JETCOMSAVE2

Example: 2 bottles of Orange Triad for $28 shipped. 2 tubs of Alphamine Raspberry Lemonade for $37. etc ...
You have to be a first time user though. If you already have an account the code doesn't work :(

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cyber Monday sale for PEScience.

Be on the lookout.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cyber Monday sale for PEScience.

Be on the lookout.
I'll be LOOKING OUT cause I just finished my container of Blondie and I'm ready for MORE and I haven't tried
High Volume yet so maybe this might be the time to try ;)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'll be LOOKING OUT cause I just finished my container of Blondie and I'm ready for MORE and I haven't tried
High Volume yet so maybe this might be the time to try ;)
It is always the time to try high volume, my friend.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
Antaeus Labs will have some big discounts on the Modular Series range and some other products on Black Friday. Check our site on the day. No discount codes needed.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think PSyche will be in the sale, or if it is there wont be a huge discount on it. If you want to pick that up elsewhere, I don't think you'll be missing out.
What about Achilles?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
What about Achilles?
Same as PSyche (i.e. probably not included). If you're looking to pick up Oneiromancer, Thunderbolt, Talos, or any of the Modular Series products, I think you'll be happy.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So many great deals and so little money. Jumped on the nutriverse 360ct OL ostarine for $35 shipped

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Same as PSyche (i.e. probably not included). If you're looking to pick up Oneiromancer, Thunderbolt, Talos, or any of the Modular Series products, I think you'll be happy.
I've been kind of out of the loop... Did the profile for Thunderbolt change yet?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SNS has offered some GREAT deals to retailers for Black Friday . I should be able to post up Tuesday who is doing what sales
Any on your new joint support?

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I've been kind of out of the loop... Did the profile for Thunderbolt change yet?
Yeah, it's an improved formula. Not sure if the website description has been updated to reflect this yet.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Performax Labs is doing a direct sale for Black Friday, offering the whole entire line at 35% off! Brings Alphamax to $29, HyperMax/OxyMax to $28, SlinMax to $26 and the new CreMax XT to only $22!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, it's an improved formula. Not sure if the website description has been updated to reflect this yet.
Just checked and it looks like the website has the old formula. So the sale would have whatever the new formula is? I'm interested.

ronnycjc

Awards
  • Established
I hope Lipomorph will be on sale, been interested in this product for awhile.

henryv

Awards
  • Established
I hope Lipomorph will be on sale, been interested in this product for awhile.
Our stock on that product is too low to allow us to include it in the sale, unfortunately. We wouldn't want to end up with a lot of delayed orders and disappointed customers, so you're best off trying to pick it up from a retailer that's having a sitewide sale. BAIBA will be in the sale though, afaik, with a solid discount.