Rebound XT vs. gyno -- AMAZING pics

C

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
wow, he still has a little gyno, but he looks much better than before. this rebound xt stuff seems to be a solid product.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, that doesn't look like it got better at all. You're talking about user: football skills? I can't even see a difference. :confused:

L

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
C

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
in the before pic his nipples are bigger, and the whole boob starts up way higher. in the after pic it starts lower down and it doesn't look like u can flap it around as much.

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Man those before shots look absolutely disgusting.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
in the before pic his nipples are bigger, and the whole boob starts up way higher. in the after pic it starts lower down and it doesn't look like u can flap it around as much.
I think that's just the lighting man. I still don't see any difference....sorry. :sad:

S

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established
OK he is still carrying a lot of fat. I think what you can see in the photos is that he went from a *very* feminine shaped chest with an outline of "breasts" to a more manly shaped chest that is still carrying some fat. I do agree he bulked up some but he also said he did not do any cardio or watch his diet.

While it isn't totally gone; I think that sort of shape change is what most gyno sufferers want. Sure, there is fat left to burn, but it no longer looks like a firm b-cup.

J

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
isnt this pubertal gyno? how relevant is this to us? is after pics is still what I would consider nightmare gyno

S

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established
isnt this pubertal gyno? how relevant is this to us? is after pics is still what I would consider nightmare gyno

He did test cyp and anadrol at age 18... but some of us also have pubertal so it is all relevant :thumbsup:

J

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
this is how he looks after test cyp and anadrol? anyway is after is still horrible
maybe I hope too much, I have a little lump and two oversized nipples, compared to this guy Im perfect

S

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established
this is how he looks after test cyp and anadrol? anyway is after is still horrible
maybe I hope too much, I have a little lump and two oversized nipples, compared to this guy Im perfect

lol ... i think this is like 15 years and 800 pizzas after that nightmare cycle he did

U

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
those are some of the nastiest boobies I have ever seen, great progress though

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
man .. he seriously had some titties there

i personally see a HUGE difference .. still has some gyno there but WOW

M

Mestupt

Awards
OK he is still carrying a lot of fat. I think what you can see in the photos is that he went from a *very* feminine shaped chest with an outline of "breasts" to a more manly shaped chest that is still carrying some fat. I do agree he bulked up some but he also said he did not do any cardio or watch his diet.

While it isn't totally gone; I think that sort of shape change is what most gyno sufferers want. Sure, there is fat left to burn, but it no longer looks like a firm b-cup.
agreed, the guy is looking better and with more cardio and weight loss it should look even better.

I

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

This should be put as a sticky for when newbies and teens want to use gear and PH's! As a matter of fact they should get spamed with those pics to convince them otherwise! Seriously though, great progress, but he still has more to overcome.

J

jsutter55

Awards
Not a bad idea...

This should be put as a sticky for when newbies and teens want to use gear and PH's! As a matter of fact they should get spamed with those pics to convince them otherwise! Seriously though, great progress, but he still has more to overcome.
MaNiaK1027 doesn't have a half-bad idea here. For the most part newbies hear about gyno (and maybe have a touch of the pubertal variety themselves), but not many people who have serious issues would post photos like this guy did. In fact, the only reason he posted is to show the improvement in his condition. (not flaming at all... that took guts!)

Many of these 16-21 yr. olds show up and see the good side of PH's and AAS when they read cycles and see photos of experienced members that have "put in the time" on diet and research to do things right.

Even if this doesn't make it as a sticky, it might be a good thread to reference when younger members say "I've done my homework and I'm ready for PH's/AAS.."

We can send them to this thread and say, "You damn well better be..."

It's got that "scared straight" feel to it.

Cheers! :drunk:

D

dook

Awards
gyno is tissue under the nipple it is hard. its not fat. only surgey can remove that. if you have fat titties it is because you have high estrogen levels and you store fat their. the rebound xt probably dropped his estrogen levels and he lost some fat in that area. it will be back when he returns to normal.

S

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established
gyno is tissue under the nipple it is hard. its not fat. only surgey can remove that.
So you're saying all of the studies available on PubMed that show resolution of gynecomastia from Tamoxifen and Raloxifene are bogus? You're saying that the researchers didn't know whether they were shrinking gland or fat?

Funny, I found myself agreeing with you for a moment... his body changes could be attributed to better T vs. E ratios but then the statement about gyno is only cured wth surgery blew your post. A few dozen other people have also reported gyno shrinkage from Rebound -- are you saying all of them were just fat?

Hey Beezle... he just called you fat.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Actually, sometimes the fatty tissue on the exterior (the actual tits) CAN be treated with tamox, etc, but for MOST OF THE TIME, it cannot and surgery is the only answer. However, the ones that usually need the surgery are the guys that have gnyo so bad that their tits sag down to the middle of their torso. (think Bill Parcells here)

It all depends on the individual. But if you can have a chance to rid yourself of the gyno from oral drugs, why not chance that first before diving into your surgery? Only makes sense to me.

FOr the record, I think that this gent def. has MORE of a chance of ridding his gyno altogether than others that have the actual man breasts like him. I've seen WAY worse cases than this before. This guy really doesn't look too bad when comparing other photos I've seen...ugh...I'd say he's about medium rare here...lol.

But I'm no doc, so please don't take any of my advice as scripture....like you couldn't tell. :D
If you';re reading this bro, good luck to ya, and keep at it... :thumbsup:

C

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i ALSO agree with Maniak about making this a sticky. Did he not take PCT after his cycle when he was 18?
but other than that, the shape of the flappy booby has gone away, and this guy probably can notice a much bigger difference than we can.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
The Tuna - hahahahahaha. He's in need of The Bro.

N

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
gyno is tissue under the nipple it is hard. its not fat. only surgey can remove that. if you have`fat titties it is because you have high estrogen levels and you store fat their. the rebound xt probably dropped his estrogen levels and he lost some fat in that area. it will be back when he returns to normal.
Not true, I could post dozens of studies and testimonies of guys significantly reducing their gyno (pubertal or steroid induced...doesn't matter) with SERMs. Real glandular gyno...not just fat deposits.

C

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
that guy looks like bob from fight club

X

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
thats nasty i dont think anything will work for this kind of gyno expect surgery.

D

dook

Awards
yes i am saying that the hard lump under the nipple would have to be surgically removed if you wanted it gone. please post a study where tomax eliminated gyno. other wise i have never heard of anyone curing gyno with a pill. reduced yes, cure no.

T

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
He still has gyno but its greatly reduced. If he cuts down to low bodyfat and maybe does another short Rebound XT cycle, then it will probably be gone. Mine wasn't as bad as his but mine is pretty much gone. No lumps anymore but it might be a very small one that I just can't feel. So this **** does in fact work.

M

Mestupt

Awards
hmm, i wonder if he was to do another RXT cycle in lets say a couple months or even half a year to a year from now and would that it help it even more? Or do you think its a one time reduction deal, as it will do its work the first time but any time after wouldnt do a whole lot? Just wondering as that would be pretty amazing if he could do another cycle in the future and have it help even more.

C

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hey does rebound xt improve performance at all? or is it more of a PCT/gyno-reducer type deal?

N

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
hmm, i wonder if he was to do another RXT cycle in lets say a couple months or even half a year to a year from now and would that it help it even more? Or do you think its a one time reduction deal, as it will do its work the first time but any time after wouldnt do a whole lot? Just wondering as that would be pretty amazing if he could do another cycle in the future and have it help even more.
Im certainly hoping that it will help on the second go round...

H

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
oh my god. I don't mean to laugh here. Really I don't, but...

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Ok. That's out of my system. Wait. Nope...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Ok. Now I'm done. That guy has biggest set of balls I've ever known to post those pictures. Wow!

Definitely a huge difference though

H

hallgs56

Banned
Awards
this guy just gave me hope im ordering reboundxt immediately.. Ive suffered from pubertal gyno since i was 10.. I hateddddd changing the way I walked just not to have my boobs show as much(guys with PG know what im saying) I still have it. My size masks it alittle 6ft1 300lb 19%bf. I train hard and play football in SEC so at my school and on the street my size is respected, but I still have boobs and I dont go swimming or take off my shirt at the beach.,And I hated going shirts vs skins in basketball. Anyway im gunna take reboundxt ill give u an update soon.