MTS vasky stack

Zariph

Awards
Hi, just wanted to be sure before stacking vasky. Can I stack vasky with any of these preworkout (5%kill it, C4 50x, Conquer unleashed) ? Will it be fine no matter which pre I stack it with ;)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Hi, just wanted to be sure before stacking vasky. Can I stack vasky with any of these preworkout (5%kill it, C4 50x, Conquer unleashed) ? Will it be fine no matter which pre I stack it with ;)
Yessir, its non-stim so it can stack with any of those. It'll help improve pumps and vascularity

Zariph

Awards
Yessir, its non-stim so it can stack with any of those. It'll help improve pumps and vascularity
okay gr8, just wanted to be sure since some pump products contains nitrates etc which shouldnt be stacked with other nitrates, so thought if there were anything that shouldn't be stacked with vasky;)

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
okay gr8, just wanted to be sure since some pump products contains nitrates etc which shouldnt be stacked with other nitrates, so thought if there were anything that shouldn't be stacked with vasky;)
Well there are exceptions, you are correct. I wouldn't suggest stacking nitrates, in all honesty its just a waste of money. Conquer Unleashed has a very complete profile, you could experiment with adding Vasky but I don't think its necessary.

I don't see any issues with Kill It or C4, but others may chime in with different advice. I've never had any issues stacking Vasky with anything. I personally wasn't a big fan of Vasky, but for the price it isn't too bad. Experiment with what works best for you. Start with a half scoop of Vasky and see how it treats you. Just remember, more is not always better. Check the labels, if your stim-preworkout contains a lot of the ingredients as Vasky does, I wouldn't waste a scoop of Vasky IMO.

Zariph

Awards
Well there are exceptions, you are correct. I wouldn't suggest stacking nitrates, in all honesty its just a waste of money. Conquer Unleashed has a very complete profile, you could experiment with adding Vasky but I don't think its necessary.

I don't see any issues with Kill It or C4, but others may chime in with different advice. I've never had any issues stacking Vasky with anything. I personally wasn't a big fan of Vasky, but for the price it isn't too bad. Experiment with what works best for you. Start with a half scoop of Vasky and see how it treats you. Just remember, more is not always better. Check the labels, if your stim-preworkout contains a lot of the ingredients as Vasky does, I wouldn't waste a scoop of Vasky IMO.
okay thx a lot!

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
There would be no need to stack Vasky with Conquer Unleashed. Conquer already has an efficacious dose of Hydromax and Nitrosigine.

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
I just picked up rukus and vasky, great deal , hoping this will be a nice addition once I run out of core fury. Marc has always made quality stuff!

Zariph

Awards
nice, was thinking of getting ruckus + either some mts whey

ForceOfNature

Awards
I would recommend not running Vasky at all. It doesn't seem worth it to me and if your running OL CU then from what I hear, the pumps are insane on that. If you want a pump product go with something like hemavo2 max or high volume.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Vasky stacks well with a lot of products. I stack it with most stim based pres without nitrates. Sometimes I'll do like a half dose of a stim based nitrate pre and then a scoop of vasky and those pumps are INSANE. Like today is arms and I have a scoop of Enhanced and a scoop of Vasky in my shaker. I wouldn't do any more than that though. Sometimes the pumps are almost too much.