3 staple supplements for a long bulk

CJNator

Awards
So I'll be bulking for a while(at 170 now)till I'm 200+ lbs depending in BF%. I'm going to just add 100 calories a week but I'd like at least 3 supplements to take for my whole bulk.
•Except creatine, protein powder, ARA, and mutlvitamin.
•The ones I can thing about are Epicatchen(OL EU and waiting for BLRs to try out), PA, and FA-HMB.
•Id say I'd like to spend around 100$ a month.
•I won't be getting it soon but once I do I'll start up a bulking journal.
•Id like it to be 3 of the best supplements to take together
• Along with the supplements to help me bulk can someone recommend a good probiotic, not sure what is considered good

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta elite is amazing in a bulk. I'm currently stacking it with epic unleashed and having great results in a recomp. A recomp only due to calories, these two would be awesome on a bulk as well. Although you should only run ABE for 60 days i think it'd be well worth it. And steakadrol. Lots of steakadrol.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Anabeta elite is amazing in a bulk. I'm currently stacking it with epic unleashed and having great results in a recomp. A recomp only due to calories, these two would be awesome on a bulk as well. Although you should only run ABE for 60 days i think it'd be well worth it. And steakadrol. Lots of steakadrol.
Lol'd at steakadrol

CJNator

Awards
I gots mad steakdrol, chickazolo, beefasane, and oatsavar ;) ABE is definitely good, I'm looking at the new one to get once there is a insider deal.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I gots mad steakdrol, chickazolo, beefasane, and oatsavar ;) ABE is definitely good, I'm looking at the new one to get once there is a insider deal.
I don't know if there will be an insider deal for the new ABE, but my fingers are crossed for Black Friday and cyber Monday deals!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if there will be an insider deal for the new ABE, but my fingers are crossed for Black Friday and cyber Monday deals!
There's a new ABE coming out?!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
oh boy!!

CJNator

Awards
Oh its for sale now? Well either way yea its best to wait for black Friday and Cyber Monday deals!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh its for sale now? Well either way yea its best to wait for black Friday and Cyber Monday deals!
Already available. As retailers sell out their current stock it will be replaced with the new version.

I do think AnaBeta Elite is optimal in this kind of situation, especially the new version with CistaMax.

How long are you planning to bulk for though to add on 30lbs?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would add either AlphaMax, for the F95. If you want something you could run longer than 8 weeks and be utilized during a bulk, SlinMax may be worth looking into to help with amino acid uptake and reduced fat uptake.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ergonine - 25$
Gut Health (Probiotic) - 25$
Fishoil - 10$ month

then you could add bulk powders
Citrulline / Agmatine which would go great with Ergonine

Would be great for performance/endurance and optimal training.

CJNator

Awards
Already available. As retailers sell out their current stock it will be replaced with the new version.

I do think AnaBeta Elite is optimal in this kind of situation, especially the new version with CistaMax.

How long are you planning to bulk for though to add on 30lbs?
I really don't have a length of time just a goal of 200+lbs unless bf% get out of hand.

I would add either AlphaMax, for the F95. If you want something you could run longer than 8 weeks and be utilized during a bulk, SlinMax may be worth looking into to help with amino acid uptake and reduced fat uptake.
I forgot about GDAs, I'll look into slinmax; thanks! I've read good things about AlphaMax, I wasn't aware it can be used/effective during a bulk.

Ergonine - 25$
Fishoil - 10$ month

I don't use creatine, I've had in the past and lost a good amount of hair lol. I've read it can raise DHT so I guess I'm sensitive to DHT. I forgot about fish oil, I haven't recently used it but I know where to get it for cheap. I'm aware that agmatine is good for nutrient partitioning(I assume citrulline too) but is it worth getting as a staple? Gut health I'll put on my list as something to get asap.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I really don't have a length of time just a goal of 200+lbs unless bf% get out of hand.

I forgot about GDAs, I'll look into slinmax; thanks! I've read good things about AlphaMax, I wasn't aware it can be used/effective during a bulk.

I don't use creatine, I've had in the past and lost a good amount of hair lol. I've read it can raise DHT so I guess I'm sensitive to DHT. I forgot about fish oil, I haven't recently used it but I know where to get it for cheap. I'm aware that agmatine is good for nutrient partitioning(I assume citrulline too) but is it worth getting as a staple? Gut health I'll put on my list as something to get asap.
I never mentioned creatine... ???
Citrulline is more for pump and reducing lactic acid build up
Agmatine also aids pump (pre-workout) but does have small nutrient partitioning/GDA properties. for the price its an easy pick up.
Grab some OxiMega. Don't neglect your omega 3's. Those are very important.

CJNator

Awards
I never mentioned creatine... ???
Citrulline is more for pump and reducing lactic acid build up
Agmatine also aids pump (pre-workout) but does have small nutrient partitioning/GDA properties. for the price its an easy pick up.
Grab some OxiMega. Don't neglect your omega 3's. Those are very important.
There is creatine is Erogonine and ok I'll look into good quality Agmatine and Citrulline for a good price, I've also read that using it before going to sleep can help with sleep. I've read about Oximega but found puritan pride triple omega which has 3600mgs instead of 2000mgs, 27$ for 3 bottles :D I need to get them back as a staple.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Mk-677
Xgels plus glycerol
Lecithin granules (PA)

CJNator

Awards
Mk-677
Xgels plus glycerol
Lecithin granules (PA)
I mentioned I can't use ARA, PA I know of and MK isn't really a supplement but I forgot it can be used for a good amount of time so I'll take it ;) also I'll read up on glycerol and its benefits.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I mentioned I can't use ARA, PA I know of and MK isn't really a supplement but I forgot it can be used for a good amount of time so I'll take it ;) also I'll read up on glycerol and its benefits.
Mk would be a great bulker at 10mg a night it makes me full and bulky after 2 weeks. skin looks good joints feel good too.
Glycerol not really much benefit without the ARA, look into Noxygen if you want to try it also has nitrates in it it will help for that watery aesthetic pump.

CJNator

Awards
Mk would be a great bulker at 10mg a night it makes me full and bulky after 2 weeks. skin looks good joints feel good too.
Glycerol not really much benefit without the ARA, look into Noxygen if you want to try it also has nitrates in it it will help for that watery aesthetic pump.
Not really looking for a pump product especially with Conqu3r Unleased(love it:)) but I'll definitely think about MK. I would definitely need to watch my carb and sodium intake while on it, I hate bloating.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
There is creatine is Erogonine and ok I'll look into good quality Agmatine and Citrulline for a good price, I've also read that using it before going to sleep can help with sleep. I've read about Oximega but found puritan pride triple omega which has 3600mgs instead of 2000mgs, 27$ for 3 bottles :D I need to get them back as a staple.
i got OxiMega for 7$ a bottle
Black Friday is coming up you know :)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Look into bulk HMB-CA instead of HMB-FA - there's about a 10,000x cost difference :) FA works, but as a staple, too expensive IMO.

CJNator

Awards
Look into bulk HMB-CA instead of HMB-FA - there's about a 10,000x cost difference :) FA works, but as a staple, too expensive IMO.
Besides the price is there a difference between those 2?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Yes, HMB-FA requires an over-reach protocol to reap it's benefits, HMB-CA does not. The benefits are different, CA is more more for anti-catabolism and endurance. Check SuppVersity for all the details. You can get 333 servings (days) of HMB-CA shipped from the UK for about $55. IIRC, one 12 week "run" (84 days) of HMB-FA is $150. I guess it depends on what you consider a reasonable cost/benefit for a "Staple".

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, HMB-FA requires an over-reach protocol to reap it's benefits, HMB-CA does not. The benefits are different, CA is more more for anti-catabolism and endurance. Check SuppVersity for all the details. You can get 333 servings (days) of HMB-CA shipped from the UK for about $55. IIRC, one 12 week "run" (84 days) of HMB-FA is $150. I guess it depends on what you consider a reasonable cost/benefit for a "Staple".
Interesting. I thought they had the general same application but had different half lives/absorption rates.

CJNator

Awards
Its seems HMB-CA would be best during a cut IMO but I'll definitely find it and use it once I start cutting. What is the overreach protocol? Also I'm aware HMB-FA is best for recovery and endurance but what other benefits are there? Also I found HMB-FA for around 30-40$, still a little pricey.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Interesting. I thought they had the general same application but had different half lives/absorption rates.
No expert, especially on FA, but in the last few months, two or three positive studies have come out on CA and endurance athletes - and it's cheap enough for a staple, so I got it.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No expert, especially on FA, but in the last few months, two or three positive studies have come out on CA and endurance athletes - and it's cheap enough for a staple, so I got it.
I think I read something on Ergolog describing FA/CA as pretty much the same thing with different absorption rates.....either way, they seem to both shine whether you're beating the crap out of yourself (overreaching) or cutting.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I think I read something on Ergolog describing FA/CA as pretty much the same thing with different absorption rates.....either way, they seem to both shine whether you're beating the crap out of yourself (overreaching) or cutting.
Yeah, I'm on SuppVersity right now - HMB-CA in the search box brings it all up. You look correct - they are very similar it seems so far. Great! CA is cheap :)

CJNator

Awards
Thanks!

Hmmm interesting. I'll have to look that up! Found it and yea you are correct, thanks for the input guys! I'll be getting HMB-CA instead.

kpeaceoutbye

Awards
  • Established
Ergonine - 25$
Fishoil - 10$ month

Do you think Agmatine has any performance benefits? Besides pump, I don't see the need if it doesn't help with performance since that is what I am after.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks!

Hmmm interesting. I'll have to look that up! Found it and yea you are correct, thanks for the input guys! I'll be getting HMB-CA instead.
Yeah I do a lot of behind the scenes research on anti-catabolic/recovery stuff meant for cutting/overreaching because I enjoy doing the heavy compound lifts frequently (at least 2-3 times a week). The stuff that seems to work best for these scenarios is HMA (FA/CA), Laxogenin, and Ecdy. I know some will disagree about the Laxo/Ecdy stuff, but it's worked for me so yeah....

CJNator

Awards
Yeah I do a lot of behind the scenes research on anti-catabolic/recovery stuff meant for cutting/overreaching because I enjoy doing the heavy compound lifts frequently (at least 2-3 times a week). The stuff that seems to work best for these scenarios is HMA (FA/CA), Laxogenin, and Ecdy. I know some will disagree about the Laxo/Ecdy stuff, but it's worked for me so yeah....
I'm aware laxo is natural but does it need to be cycled? If so I'll be waiting for OLs new Laxo! Also I agree laxo has worked for me too.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm aware laxo is natural but does it need to be cycled? If so I'll be waiting for OLs new Laxo! Also I agree laxo has worked for me too.
I cycle Laxogenin/Ecdy just because of normal supplement practice. But also, if I'm using something like that for 8-12 weeks, I'll probably need a break from the style of training (overreaching) that entails when using them. This is just my opinion of course. I can't Deadlift/Squat/Bench/Overhead Press 3x a week for the entire year. My joints/nervous system can't handle it

CJNator

Awards
I cycle Laxogenin/Ecdy just because of normal supplement practice. But also, if I'm using something like that for 8-12 weeks, I'll probably need a break from the style of training (overreaching) that entails when using them. This is just my opinion of course. I can't Deadlift/Squat/Bench/Overhead Press 3x a week for the entire year. My joints/nervous system can't handle it
That definitely true, thanks for the info! I'll go around and see if laxo need to be cycled or not. I'm doing that type of training now I just wasn't aware its called over reaching lol.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That definitely true, thanks for the info! I'll go around and see if laxo need to be cycled or not. I'm doing that type of training now I just wasn't aware its called over reaching lol.
Well it depends on what kind of training you normally do. If you're used to doing heavy lifts 1x a week and you switch to 2-3x a week, that's a shock. Sort of like going from 1 a days to 2 a days.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Thanks!

Look at Blackburn Industries (Unless you can find it same/cheaper stateside - I couldn't).

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Do you think Agmatine has any performance benefits? Besides pump, I don't see the need if it doesn't help with performance since that is what I am after.
Ergonine has your performance covered
Agmatine is so cheap that it is a few bucks for something that can provide a benefit. Your buying a bulk powder which is pennies in the long run.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Check out the company promo section. We are giving away 2 bottles of SlinMax for logs and reviews.

Also, I would not consider AlphaMax a true bulking supplement, but can be very useful during a lean bulk. You can stack it with products that are more of a true bulking supplement, such as (-)Epi for great results.

CJNator

Awards
Check out the company promo section. We are giving away 2 bottles of SlinMax for logs and reviews.

Also, I would not consider AlphaMax a true bulking supplement, but can be very useful during a lean bulk. You can stack it with products that are more of a true bulking supplement, such as (-)Epi for great results.
Awesome! Thanks for the hands up! Yea AlphaMax would be nice for a lean bulk.