Intense Euphoria while taking mesomorph pre workout

AaronG44

AaronG44

Awards
Anyone else get intense feelings of euphoria while taking mesomorph? I absolutely love the feeling mesomorph gives me. It gives me focus and intensity when I need it but I just notice my mind is so clear while taking this stuff. My social interactions are heightened and im just a better version of myself while taking it. I have been taking mesomorph for over a year now. Ive been through atleast 5 tubs and it still works the same every time I take it. I cant even put into words how I feel on this stuff. Its simply amazing, hats off to APS nutrition. This isnt a review by any means just putting my feelings toward this product out there and curious to see how others feel while taking this product.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Interesting. I've only been taking it a couple of months but haven't noticed euphoria. Bonus for you!

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
does it still have DMAA in it?
i use to like it i might buy some more

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like the original jack3d or Craze v.1

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like the original jack3d or Craze v.1
Haha, nothing compares to the OG Craze! I used to get a euphoric feeling when taking Muscle Marinade (due to the DMAA), but nothing like the euphoria from the amphetamines in OG Craze!

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Haha, nothing compares to the OG Craze! I used to get a euphoric feeling when taking Muscle Marinade (due to the DMAA), but nothing like the euphoria from the amphetamines in OG Craze!
Man I miss this.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Mesomorph and high volume are my two fav pwo's for sure. I love the taste of meosmorph rocket Popsicle. It's awesome.

AaronG44

AaronG44

Awards
Mesomorphs new flavor rocket-pop is good. The others taste like chemicals and I struggle to get them down, but when something works as well as mesomorph I dont care what it taste like.

AaronG44

AaronG44

Awards
Original Craze was amazing as well. Mesomorph and Craze are very similar in my experiences. They both make me really happy and intensely motivated. Craze was better in the focus and energy department. Wonder why? lol. But mesomorph makes up for it in the pump department for sure.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I need to try this

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Only 3caps of detonate compared to craze. Aps mesomorph is one of the best pres at the moment.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Anyone else get intense feelings of euphoria while taking mesomorph? I absolutely love the feeling mesomorph gives me. It gives me focus and intensity when I need it but I just notice my mind is so clear while taking this stuff. My social interactions are heightened and im just a better version of myself while taking it. I have been taking mesomorph for over a year now. Ive been through atleast 5 tubs and it still works the same every time I take it. I cant even put into words how I feel on this stuff. Its simply amazing, hats off to APS nutrition. This isnt a review by any means just putting my feelings toward this product out there and curious to see how others feel while taking this product.
Look up limitless, its a movie ... meso is beyond amazing. Its the only pwo ill use!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AMP gives me a somewhat euphoric vibe, ESP paired with nootropics.

amp > dmaa in my experience

regdabyenoh

Awards
I remember the Euphoria when I used to use Jack3d (My first DMAA product) but its never been the same since no matter what product or using bulks. Still get energy to a lesser effect but no euphoria. Maybe I will try Meso and see.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
It raises it yes. I don't know if blood pressure can experience emotion though.
I meant raise it ... come on Tbone. My blood pressure was 140 over 100 today thats y i asked

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to try. Good thing I stocked up on OG Detonate!
I only have one left and I miss it already. If you try that make sure you wont drive afterwards!

AaronG44

AaronG44

Awards
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 15.5 g (1 Rounded Scoop)
Servings per Container: 25

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Synthenox-Carnosine/Nitric Oxide Complex:
Beta Alanine, I-Citruline DL-Malate 2:1, Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate 6500 mg *
Mesoswell-Cell Volumizing ATP Matrix:
Di-Creatine Malate, L-Taurine, Creatine Nitrate, Ascorbic Acid, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Agmatine Sulfate 4500 mg *
Neuromorph-Neuro Energized Stimulant Matrix:
Glucoronolactone, Methylxanthine Anhydrous, 3.7-Dihydro-3,7-Dimethyl-1H-Purine-2,6-Dione, Naringin, Geranaburn (geranium oil extract) 1870 mg *

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Yes BP rises when exercising, after taking stimulants, and when on cycle. Not to mention that it goes up and down sporadically throughout the date depending on numerous variables.
and nitrates do also lower bp :]

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Wait wut? I thought they raise bp ? Wat abput potassium nitrate ?
will still lower it AFAIK, we usually ask people if they have low blood pressure because that and nitrates might drop it too low.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
will still lower it AFAIK, we usually ask people if they have low blood pressure because that and nitrates might drop it too low.
Great to know!!! Safer than a statin , i presume?

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Great to know!!! Safer than a statin , i presume?
i'm far from a doctor to say whats safe and not safe, if your doctor prescribed u a statin id suggest talking to him before coming off of that.

that being said, i think there's less side effects taking nitrates but if your BP is high enough that u need statins work on lowering ur BP and coming off statin and then look for using nitrates.