Super PCT Dosing

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is it okay to take all 10 caps at once? I know you're supposed to split it up twice a day, but I'm on an antibiotic and it can't be taken around certain things because they will may make it less effective. It's Minocycline for acne, I have to be on it for atleast three months and I just started PCT today.

The antibiotic has to be taken morning and night, and I already can't have my normal milk in the mornings lol so I was just planning on taking the 10 caps mid day if that's fine.

I already checked and there are no interactions between the antibiotic and Clomid, Nolva, and Aromasin. But some of the ingredient in Super PCT may interact with it.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it okay to take all 10 caps at once? I know you're supposed to split it up twice a day, but I'm on an antibiotic and it can't be taken around certain things because they will may make it less effective. It's Minocycline for acne, I have to be on it for atleast three months and I just started PCT today.

The antibiotic has to be taken morning and night, and I already can't have my normal milk in the mornings lol so I was just planning on taking the 10 caps mid day if that's fine.

I already checked and there are no interactions between the antibiotic and Clomid, Nolva, and Aromasin. But some of the ingredient in Super PCT may interact with it.
I used to take all 4 Sup3r PCT caps at once. I know the new formula is much different, 10 caps!! But I can't think of anything in there that NEEDS to be split dosing.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I used to take all 4 Sup3r PCT caps at once. I know the new formula is much different, 10 caps!! But I can't think of anything in there that NEEDS to be split dosing.
Yeah I'm probably over thinking it but I just wanted to make sure!

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm probably over thinking it but I just wanted to make sure!
The arimistane is best split up into two doses due to short(ish) half life.

A study I found demonstrated that splitting the dose of arim resulted in stable blood concentrations over a 24hr period. It isn't necessarily a "must" though, and in your scenario I would just take everything at once to make sure no interactions occur with the anti-biotic.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The arimistane is best split up into two doses due to short(ish) half life.

A study I found demonstrated that splitting the dose of arim resulted in stable blood concentrations over a 24hr period. It isn't necessarily a "must" though, and in your scenario I would just take everything at once to make sure no interactions occur with the anti-biotic.
Perfect, thanks man.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
im also wondering this considering it has zma in it and want to get the most from that before bed

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
im also wondering this considering it has zma in it and want to get the most from that before bed
Same answer : )

Arimistane has a shortish half life, so there is "some" benefit to splitting the doses to twice daily for that compound. That said, it is not going to make or break you if you need to take the dose all at once.

Splitting the dose is optimal though.