New Holy Grail of bulking supplements?

MarenghiJuice

Awards
Hi all, was having trouble with appetite during a bulk and came across a Cyproheptadine (anti histamine) product under the name of Apetamine. In 2 weeks I have gained 10lbs from using this product.. Was just wondering why it has litterally no coverage in the bodybuilding community? Obviously a lot of fat and water were gained (fats need to be kept low) but I have never found anything so powerful, I was literally eating till i fell asleep. Has anyone else tried this product? And would it be detrimental to health if used long term?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
2weeks for 10lbs seems way too excessive. A simple GDA like SlinMax will suffice for me in helping me get more food in me

MarenghiJuice

Awards
2weeks for 10lbs seems way too excessive. A simple GDA like SlinMax will suffice for me in helping me get more food in me
Im not questioning that man i was shocked. felt like I was on a dbol without the strength ahaha

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
based on the fact that you get moon face, and hold water I definitely wouldn't recommend it as a supplement to help people bulk. All that extra water weight is not good for a body

MarenghiJuice

Awards
Good for those going into a dirty bulk and want a kick start. Agreed, it won't appeal to many.