Ephedra

I

i8urz06

Awards
Are there any supplements out there with legit ephedra anymore? Not sure if any research chem sites sell it? I used to get bronkaid but I can't find it anymore either. Any help would be appreciated.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Legit ephedrine, no. There's the ephedra extract but I can't say its anywhere near as good as it predecessor..bronkaid is still around at almost all local pharmacies as well as primatene. But all ephedrine products now contain guaifenesin, an expectorant typically found in cold medicines. Some people report negative reactions with guaifenesin, and some say it almost nullifies the effect of the ephedrine. Personally I've used this version with the guaifenesin and still had a great effect from the ephedrine, but it seemed as if I "came down" in a shorter time frame and mellowed out quicker than I used to. Not bad for training later in the day though I'd assume

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
There are no "real" Ephedra extracts allowed for sale as a dietary supplement in the US anymore. Sham companies try to trick you by using a different species of Ephedra from the South West US, called Nevadensis - but it has almost zero alkaloids in it - which is why they can sell it and not go to jail.

Synthetic Ephedrine HCL or Sulfate is all you can do, via Primatene or Bronkaid. Or go to Canada and get a bunch of 8mg Kaizen E-HCL :)

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Normally you Americans get all the good stuff, but I'm happy that we have such easy access to Ephedrine.