xi-kt PCT Question

G

Grimm5000

Awards
Hi

I wonder if anyone can help.

I am about to cut short my cycle of xi-kt. I had fantastic results initially but unfortunately I've fractured a rib recently so cant train. I've been on it around 7 weeks.Anyway, I've decided to go the OTC route and I was thinking Triazole for PCT and was wondering if anyone thought I should add Activate Xtreme. Also do I need to worry about tapering off with either/both of these?

Many thanks

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would recommend Alphamax as a good PCT, but you could get a SERM to be safe. It's maybe overkill, but you are better safe than sorry. When I came off XI-KT I used Alphamax, 7-Oxo transdermally, and a SERM.

If you were running a low enough dose, some on here will tell you that you don't even really need much PCT....

G

Grimm5000

Awards
Thanks for the reply mate, yeah I have nolva on hand but I'm trying to avoid it as it makes me feel like DIRT. I actually already have the Triazole on hand so im thinking it would be a shame to waste it. You think Triazole/AX would cut it?

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Hi

I wonder if anyone can help.

I am about to cut short my cycle of xi-kt. I had fantastic results initially but unfortunately I've fractured a rib recently so cant train. I've been on it around 7 weeks.Anyway, I've decided to go the OTC route and I was thinking Triazole for PCT and was wondering if anyone thought I should add Activate Xtreme. Also do I need to worry about tapering off with either/both of these?

Many thanks
Depends on your dosing protocol of XI-kt..

G

Grimm5000

Awards
Ran a bottle at. 1.5 and I'm on day 10 of the second bottle at 2ml

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^ agreed pick up that. You could also grab Rebirth by BLR if you're not going to use your serm.

G

Grimm5000

Awards
Thanks mate I've picked it up. Would I be best to taper off the Sup3r PCT ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Olympus Labs 19
J Supplements 2
E 35 and Older 2
J Anabolics 7
G Post Cycle Therapy 6