New Pre-Workout, What is your ideal Pre-workout.

MikeyCO

Awards
Hey guys,

What is your favorite pre-workout and why?
And if you were to make one what would you put in it.

The reason I ask is that it seems like most of the pre-workouts are garbage but taste really good and sell by the boat load, where as the ones that are really good for you and would work, don't have the added stimulants / artificial flavors but sell very little.

If you could build your perfect pre-workout what would you put in it and why?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Check out the new Conqu3r Unleashed just released by Olympus Labs

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
This. I know I'm with OL, but I don't know what else you could want in a pre workout that CU doesn't have. Just sayin.

ForceOfNature

Awards
So far, my favourite pre workout is angel dust v2. I'm going to post an update soon!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep. I'm quickly becoming a fan. As far as taste goes, mango is pretty unremarkable, but the workouts have been above average for me. Enough so that I ordered two more during the insider. Hopefully Kandy Krush is better in the taste department. Also a fan of High Volume. One of the best, in my opinion.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Yep. I'm quickly becoming a fan. As far as taste goes, mango is pretty unremarkable, but the workouts have been above average for me. Enough so that I ordered two more during the insider. Hopefully Kandy Krush is better in the taste department. Also a fan of High Volume. One of the best, in my opinion.
KK is def better tasting imo. And we are taking all feedback on the new flavoring seriously. Thanks for your support man!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like HyperMax XT personally. I am a fan of anything with higher stims. I like the focus and clean energy HyperMax XT provides. Not only that, at two scoops, it delivers a great pump. I also enjoy Core Fury, another high stim product.

ForceOfNature

Awards
KK is def better tasting imo. And we are taking all feedback on the new flavoring seriously. Thanks for your support man!
Conqu3r unleashed is definitely on my list of pre workouts I have to try! Come out with an berry flavour! Like blue razz or something

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Conqu3r unleashed is definitely on my list of pre workouts I have to try! Come out with an berry flavour! Like blue razz or something
No blue raz, but Krushed Kandy might be the closest. Its kind of a cotton candy esq flavor. Hard to really describe it as its a tad unique, but you can find some flavor reviews on it, with more to come now that people have stocked up on the insider deals.

We have straw-kiwi, mango, and lemon rox as well. KK and Lemon Rox have the best reviews as far as flavor goes so far.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
This. I know I'm with OL, but I don't know what else you could want in a pre workout that CU doesn't have. Just sayin.
Lol I'm not with OL, or anyone for that matter, and I definitely recommend CU having already tried it.
Krushed Kandy was good, but I ordered Lemon Rox to try it.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Lol I'm not with OL, or anyone for that matter, and I definitely recommend CU having already tried it.
Krushed Kandy was good, but I ordered Lemon Rox to try it.
I know that bud : )

What I meant was that even though "I myself am with OL" (and thus could arguably have a biased opinion), I can't imagine a better performance pre than CU.

Let me know how you like Lemon Rox. I have not had a chance to try it yet.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I know that bud : )

What I meant was that even though "I myself am with OL" (and thus could arguably have a biased opinion), I can't imagine a better performance pre than CU.

Let me know how you like Lemon Rox. I have not had a chance to try it yet.
No I know! And I was following you up by saying basically that people are liking the new Conqu3r, whether they are an OL rep or not! All in all a very quality product that's worth at least trying once.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I Love MesoMorph..and Max Out from IForce

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Conqu3r Unleashed (All Around Awesome Pre-workout)
AEN Steel Edge (Strong Nootropic Addition)
White Rapids + White Pipes (Great Stack)
Myokem is also re-doing nitramine which will be a very good looking profile.

ForceOfNature

Awards
Conqu3r Unleashed (All Around Awesome Pre-workout)
AEN Steel Edge (Strong Nootropic Addition)
White Rapids + White Pipes (Great Stack)
Myokem is also re-doing nitramine which will be a very good looking profile.
Steel edge effects? Tunnel vision, euphoria?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Steel Edge provides incredible long lasting energy and focus. Its nootropic/Focus heavy. You will enjoy it if that is what you are looking for.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I Love MesoMorph..and Max Out from IForce
Thanks for the support. MaxOut is definitely my favorite stimmed pre on the market. For stim free I go with Hemavo2. Not being biased as I've purchased a day used both MaxOut and the original Hemavol plenty of times before becoming affiliated with iFN

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
I am a big pre jym fan, but I discovered mesomorph, 65mg DMAA makes me high on iron. I add 4g of citrulline for the pumps and a scoop of bcaa or just l-lucine. Insane results so far.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I am a big pre jym fan, but I discovered mesomorph, 65mg DMAA makes me high on iron. I add 4g of citrulline for the pumps and a scoop of bcaa or just l-lucine. Insane results so far.
Those are some interesting additions
I get great pumps from mesomorph alone. Well, I used Chain'd Out (BCAAs) with it. Just didn't add any citrulline

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Citrulline give me awesome pumps, i get much better results with 4-6 grams citrulline than anything citrulline mallet. I am switching from BCAA to l-lucine/hmb (prosupps) because if you train in a fasted state lucine does not convert into glucose and helps against muscle breakdown. There is a lot of debate about BCAAs being overrated...I am still experimenting with the ultimate formula, but I have made some good gains since switching from BCAA to lucine&hmb only. I think we are all different and it takes a lot of trails to find out what works best for you

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd give max out a look.. Solid stim blend with the addition of GMS for fullness and a full serving of potassium nitrate for pumps. Hard to beat, tons and tons of great reviews all over. Candy Green Apple is amazing!!

ForceOfNature

Awards
I'd give max out a look.. Solid stim blend with the addition of GMS for fullness and a full serving of potassium nitrate for pumps. Hard to beat, tons and tons of great reviews all over. Candy Green Apple is amazing!!
Tried it. Built up a tolerance fast like after one week effects were weak. The lemon flavour tasted horrible from day one. Pumps weren't that special either. Might give it another go down the road just in case.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
There is no perfect pre workout so far, best thing is to try to add whatever ingredient that is underdosed to the mix, or whatever you think is missing, focus, pump, energy. Most companies are trying to cut corners with the good stuff

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the support. MaxOut is definitely my favorite stimmed pre on the market. For stim free I go with Hemavo2. Not being biased as I've purchased a day used both MaxOut and the original Hemavol plenty of times before becoming affiliated with iFN
Tried a sample of max out for the first time tonight. Nb, glycerol mono though...update dat chit.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I would put together this stack:
-DMAA
-Ephedra
-Phenylethylamine HCL
-Modafinil
-Caffeine Anhydrous
-Citrulline Mallate
-Glycerol
-Betaine Anhydrous
-Taurine

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Wow! DMAA+Ephedra, that is some serious s**t.
I would add L-Tyrosine for Focus!
and Creatine Nitrate or HCL for sure!

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Wow! DMAA+Ephedra, that is some serious s**t.
I would add L-Tyrosine for Focus!
and Creatine Nitrate or HCL for sure!
DMAA + Ephedra is unbelievable energy lol. It will wreck your BP though. The Modafinil and Phenylethylamine HCL give you more than enough focus. ;)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DMAA + Ephedra is unbelievable energy lol. It will wreck your BP though. The Modafinil and Phenylethylamine HCL give you more than enough focus. ;)
Might as well throw some yohimbine in the mix to really solidify your coronary

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I am a fan of Max Out, Mesomorph or if I don't want a stim product and just more of a pump product I use Hemavo2.

That has given me some of the CRAZIEST pumps I have ever had.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
My arms are not moving, had a crazy workout. One scoop mesomorph+one scoop PES high volume+4 grams citrulline+ pro sups l-lucine&hmb. And a large coffee....feeling unbalanced, I shall destroy my lower body tomorrow

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
My arms are not moving, had a crazy workout. One scoop mesomorph+one scoop PES high volume+4 grams citrulline+ pro sups l-lucine&hmb. And a large coffee....feeling unbalanced, I shall destroy my lower body tomorrow
Is it just me or do stimulants feel like they're "amplified" by taking citrulline?

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
A big yes! You are so right, citrulline makes my veins pop, more blood flow more effect I guess!

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Conqu3r Unleashed and Hypermax XT are my new go-to's (having tried them both). Stay away from mango if you purchase CU...it is nasty. But it works!

cookdog

cookdog

Awards
Just got my Conqu3r Unleashed in the mail today. Can't wait to use it for my legs tomorrow. Been on that c4 for awhile, so I'm sure this will be a big upgrade.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it just me or do stimulants feel like they're "amplified" by taking citrulline?
I wouldn't say it's just you. After reading a study that suggested "that there is a unique synergistic effect between caffeine and ornithine on the mood of healthy office workers and that ornithine may potentiate the effects of caffeine," I was thinking that the same thing would apply to citrulline, considering citrulline supplementation can increase ornithine levels, and there are quite large doses of citrulline (often up to 3-4g) while the study referenced only used 200mg ornithine.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4287333/

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
I wouldn't say it's just you. After reading a study that suggested "that there is a unique synergistic effect between caffeine and ornithine on the mood of healthy office workers and that ornithine may potentiate the effects of caffeine," I was thinking that the same thing would apply to citrulline, considering citrulline supplementation can increase ornithine levels, and there are quite large doses of citrulline (often up to 3-4g) while the study referenced only used 200mg ornithine.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4287333/
Intersting! Thanks.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just got my Conqu3r Unleashed in the mail today. Can't wait to use it for my legs tomorrow. Been on that c4 for awhile, so I'm sure this will be a big upgrade.
would not suggest Conqu3r on legs
the pumps are brutally in a BAD way.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
would not suggest Conqu3r on legs
the pumps are brutally in a BAD way.
Good to know, I was expecting that but was still going to give it a test run on legs when my tub comes in.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
Tried a sample of max out for the first time tonight. Nb, glycerol mono though...update dat chit.
yeah we went with Hydromax for hemavo2, i think we need to bring this up with Vaughn and HQ about seeing what we can do to tweak it, both work great, but dat texture and grit at the end. i usually just add a bit more water and just slam it down.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Good to know, I was expecting that but was still going to give it a test run on legs when my tub comes in.
i made the mistake of getting my sample in Krushed Kandy, and just mixing it up an trying it right away
then got to the gym and realized it was leg day
I was walking in pain.

bashar

bashar

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know a good pump formula to stack with other pres that is unsweetened... I have tried high volume and Noo pump and both are on the sweet side when mixed with my pres....

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Does anyone know a good pump formula to stack with other pres that is unsweetened... I have tried high volume and Noo pump and both are on the sweet side when mixed with my pres....
buy bulk ingredients
Agmatine ~ 1g
Citrulline Malate ~ 6-8g

^^ Those would be two of your best to include.
Raw's are far from sweet