Help in conducting Olympus Labs cycle

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Hello, ladies and gentlemen. I am 51, 5 foot 10, 190 pounds and sit year round at 9% body fat. Earlier in my lifting career, I have been as much as 240 pounds but with a much bigger waist and much higher body fat. I had given up on supplements over the last several years because it seems they were all hype with very little effect. However, I have become intrigued by the Olympus / Olympus UK Labs lineup. I've read their product lineup extensively and it seems to me there is a bit of overlap in product so I'm a little confused as to which is best suited for my goals. I'm looking to put on as much lean mass as possible. Strength is not a high priority. Having said that, I am aware diet is key and I've been a trainer and coach for over 20 years so macronutrient disbursement and calorie allotment is something I've got nailed down. I need help with supplementation, though. I would appreciate any and all input with regard to constructing an effective cycle. Whether it be 8 or 12 weeks long, it's fine by me, as I am an experienced prohormone / supplement user, having taken them extensively when they were still legal and effective. Thank you in advance.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
9% year round?!

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
PS, I was looking at Mass HGH and Derma Strength on cycle with Derma Strength following me through pct

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Anybody with suggestions?

Firstcycle

Banned
Awards
I don't have any experience with it yet but I am looking into running there legend for bulking ...just a idea

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I don't have any experience with it yet but I am looking into running there legend for bulking ...just a idea
Yes, seems to be a valid start to a stack. I've been looking for others to pair it with - leaning towards Derma Strength, among others

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established