Need a multivitamin

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for a strong multi..
I'm used to take Orange Triad but now I can't find it available. I live in italy and there are a couple of websites where I place orders but apparently they have discontinued OT and I don't want to place an order from another country just for a multivitamin..

Solid alternatives?

Was thinking about ADAM softgels

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Orange triad is an amazing supplement. I would suggest you keep looking for it. If not then I believe that there are some retailers that sell Formutech Nutrition's Fitmen Multi with international shipping. Solid formula and a decent price.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1447636770.723981.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1447636781.928155.jpg

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking for a strong multi..
I'm used to take Orange Triad but now I can't find it available. I live in italy and there are a couple of websites where I place orders but apparently they have discontinued OT and I don't want to place an order from another country just for a multivitamin..

Solid alternatives?

Was thinking about ADAM softgels
ADAM is a great alternative.

ForceOfNature

Awards
Opti-men
Animal pak
Grenade ration pack= ++++

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
Think I might go with NOW ADAM.

Seems a good alternative..
Are there any pro/cons in softgels multi? I was thinking to get the 90 serving one which also needs just 2 softgels/day

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Think I might go with NOW ADAM.

Seems a good alternative..
Are there any pro/cons in softgels multi? I was thinking to get the 90 serving one which also needs just 2 softgels/day
Nope. Good to go bud.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
If you can find it Doctor's Best - Best Multiple is a very good option as well.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
I dont understand why companies keep putting magnesium oxide in their supps. It's the worst form of it both for uptake and GI.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like the Finaflex active multi, it includes joint support as well. been using it daily for over a yr now.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I dont understand why companies keep putting magnesium oxide in their supps. It's the worst form of it both for uptake and GI.
What would you suggest?

TD6

Awards
I would recommend RAW Vitamin Code for Men by Garden of Life. Food based multivitamin with added digestive enzymes and probiotic. Nothing synthetic.

FireRescue

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Bio availability is horrible (~12%)

I have no doubt it is the cheapest form of magnesium and most consumers are not informed enough to know better when reading a label.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you can get a hold of athletic multi, I'd give that a look with a full 50mg serving of coq10 included. Def a solid capsule option. Fit Men Multi, Now Adam, Animal pak are all solid options.

How were you previously getting orange triad? Did you move?

Qonix

Qonix

Awards
  • Established
Ordered now Adam softgels.

Previously I was placing orders on prozis/musclenutrition but now it is discontinued on both websites

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
If you can get a hold of athletic multi, I'd give that a look with a full 50mg serving of coq10 included. Def a solid capsule option. Fit Men Multi, Now Adam, Animal pak are all solid options.

How were you previously getting orange triad? Did you move?
Just to clarify that would be IForce's Athletic Multi..Thought you were talking in generalities initially :)