Starting my new stack

msmth218

Awards
I just recently finished dieting down for a while now and will begin my reverse diet. I went ahead and picked up some new supplements to start a stack during my reverse and bulk as well. Basically have a few questions before I begin. I've listed the supplements I will be taking below.

-PES Anabeta Elite
-USPLabs AP
-X-factor (OG)
-Ultimate Omega 1280mg Fish Oil
-Joint Supplements
- Usual BCAAs and Protein, creatine

I train first thing in the morning and usually have 1 cup of Oats with protein powder. I take ABE along with this meal as well as AP.

1.) After I eat my breakfast, should I take the X-factor along with my Pre-workout drink or with my food?

2.) Currently I am take 4Pills of Fish oil, should I continue to supplement with fish oil or do I need to just take them hours apart from X-factor as well as the Joint Supplements?How should I properly take them to get the full effect?

3.) Any additional supplements or recommendations I should take?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Take the ArA pre-workout, how long after your meal do you train?

If you do wish to continue to take the fish oil take it at night as far away from your ArA dosage as possible.

Looks like a solid combination of things no real need to add anything.

msmth218

Awards
I usually workout 30 min after my first meal. So taking ArA after my first meal along with my preworkout drink should be fine?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Yes take it as you start your workout and you'll be fine dosing that way.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Consider adding an emulsified like Soy Lecithin of GMS as well as ALCAR to go along with XF.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes take it as you start your workout and you'll be fine dosing that way.
This. Take it after you start to warm up but not with your meal. And GMS or Soy Lecithin really amplifies the run (I prefer SL bc of PA). Same as ALCAR.

You could take the SL with your PWO (I just mix up my PWO, throw in 2 tbsp of SL and suck it up).