OL UK Endura shred or Primeval epi gh

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Hey all,

After some recommendations on these 2 products. Both companies have a good rep, so I'm not worried about quality. I'm after a recomp trying to lean up and if I can gain some size at the same time even better.

I have had a look at a couple of epi GH logs but can't find much on endura shred.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used both Epiandrosterone and Ibutamoren from the Epi-GH separately and loved them. As far as Osta and Cardarine from Endurashred I have not. I do have two bottles of Cardarine to use. Value-wise, Endurashred looks like the better choice to me. Goal-wise they both look comparable for cutting or a recomp, with Epiandro and Osta being the cutting compounds, and Ibutamoren and Cardarine being supporting compounds, respectively. But Endurashred would give 45 days at solid doses of both compounds versus Epi-GH only giving 30 days but the epi andro is low dosed. That's just the way I look at it without having used them specifically.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Lol if it were me, I would get both products and run them together. I've run Epi-GH and my results were awesome. Full discretion I was utilizing other things concurrently but I definitely noticed when I added the Epi-GH in and noticed different results and effects because of it. I haven't run Endurashred, but I'm coming to the end of my run of Primeval's Super Cardarine, and I've been running Olympus Labs' Ostar1ne along with it the last 3 weeks. Cardarine has definitely helped me stay lean/lean out more, work out longer and harder, and I've been able to eat all day long without gaining fat as I end my cycle. Ostar1ne has noticeable kept my strength up.
Between the two, my personal choice would be Epi-GH. I would buy 2 bottles of it and run it for 2 months at 2 caps per day. You could even get some of Primeval's Epiandro Max so you can run a higher dosage of Epiandrosterone without having to take a crazy amount of MK-677 too. I leaned up like crazy on Epi-GH while KILLING pretty much all of my personal records in the gym. I can only imagine what would have happened if I had been running a real dose of epiandro (2 caps gives you 150mg, and most recommendations are 300-400mg for the average user).

travwj

travwj

Awards
  • Established
Lol if it were me, I would get both products and run them together. I've run Epi-GH and my results were awesome. Full discretion I was utilizing other things concurrently but I definitely noticed when I added the Epi-GH in and noticed different results and effects because of it. I haven't run Endurashred, but I'm coming to the end of my run of Primeval's Super Cardarine, and I've been running Olympus Labs' Ostar1ne along with it the last 3 weeks. Cardarine has definitely helped me stay lean/lean out more, work out longer and harder, and I've been able to eat all day long without gaining fat as I end my cycle. Ostar1ne has noticeable kept my strength up.
Between the two, my personal choice would be Epi-GH. I would buy 2 bottles of it and run it for 2 months at 2 caps per day. You could even get some of Primeval's Epiandro Max so you can run a higher dosage of Epiandrosterone without having to take a crazy amount of MK-677 too. I leaned up like crazy on Epi-GH while KILLING pretty much all of my personal records in the gym. I can only imagine what would have happened if I had been running a real dose of epiandro (2 caps gives you 150mg, and most recommendations are 300-400mg for the average user).
I've read your log, and you have done well from it, leaned up nicely. And getting f#@king ripped in PCT, going by the transformation log.

Also going to look at Xcel dna reaper or sasquatch.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I've read your log, and you have done well from it, leaned up nicely. And getting f#@king ripped in PCT, going by the transformation log.

Also going to look at Xcel dna reaper or sasquatch.
I think I've run Sasquatch, or maybe it was mammoth. To be perfectly honest, I was a little disappointed in my results considering the comprehensive formula they included in the product. Multiple PH compounds, AI, organ support, etc. but I have made more gains off of a simple trenavar cycle of 4-5 weeks length. Could be different for you though man. I could very well have had a sh1tty training program or my diet was off and it could have ruined the whole cycle. Who knows!

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can attest to the EnduraShred from OL!!

I leaned WAY out on it for a short time and increased muscle slightly but consider I was at maintenance calories if not slightly below as well. One thing I will say is vascularity through the roof!