Need advice! Best (-)-epicatechin and Best Laxogenin product!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Ive been reading a bit about these products...But are they really worth it! And wich is the best!

Please all of you nice ppl in here help an Dane out!

Strib_G

Strib_G

Awards
Not sure about epi, but blackstone labs has 5a-Laxogenin, called Anogenin. My girl and I both used it and were happy with it. I dosed at 75mg ED, would've done 100 if Id had enough. If you are interested I using their products, let me know, I've got a good relationship with a sales rep there at Blackstone and he will hook you up

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Not sure about epi, but blackstone labs has 5a-Laxogenin, called Anogenin. My girl and I both used it and were happy with it. I dosed at 75mg ED, would've done 100 if Id had enough. If you are interested I using their products, let me know, I've got a good relationship with a sales rep there at Blackstone and he will hook you up
Okay thanks bud... Will look at the product. :D

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tons to choose from out there. Anafuse is a good one. Ep1c unleashed, follidrone, epi 2.0, epi cat are all good ones as well.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
For what they cost...not worth it imo
You'd get better results spending your money on quality foods.
Again, just my opinion. I've wasted, and continue to waste, money on supplements but most aren't worth the cost of the container they come in.

CJNator

Awards
Olympus labs Ep1c and OL dermastr3ngth(or any topical laxo) also OL is coming out with a laxo product that will have an ingredient to enhance it.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had great results with Olympus Labs Ep1c Unleashed.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
For what they cost...not worth it imo
You'd get better results spending your money on quality foods.
Again, just my opinion. I've wasted, and continue to waste, money on supplements but most aren't worth the cost of the container they come in.
I agree. Not too hooked on natty supplements besides the staples (creatine, x-gels, soy lecithin granules, etc.)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't CEL have an EPI product now? Always trusted their stock. Definitely Trust Olympus Labs as well, used 3 SARM so far and all have been top notch.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Doesn't CEL have an EPI product now? Always trusted their stock. Definitely Trust Olympus Labs as well, used 3 SARM so far and all have been top notch.
Yes CEL Epi Plex

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For epi BLR Follidrone is my favorite of the one's I have used!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Optimum Alpha epichcatchin. Check out my log. Let me know if you need link.

Have not tried laxo yet

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Thanks every one! I will look into the products you all mention !! cheers!

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
DermaStrength is legit. Expensive but well worth it. Recovery is amazing and when i do 100mg pre workout i definitely notice a mean pump and boost to the workout.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
I've ran derma strength before, i didn't like how i couldn't really accurately measure how much of the product i was using. The pumper on the bottle kinda sucks with all due respect. The actually product itself was good though. I'm hoping that olympus labs fixes this problem with the new laxogenin product they are releasing. I am currently running a log on bps laxacrine and thus far have enjoyed it throughly. If you want to check out my current log here's a link to it.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/274618-fat-blowtorch-stack.html

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Chaos and Pain's new product - Legendary : Laxogenin with epi and absorption enhancer..Looks very promising and value is on point. Check my log for more info.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
+1 for Follidrone. Excellent supplement. We will also be releasing a beefed up (-)-Epi product soon. It will have (-)-Epi, absorption enhancers, and 2-3 other goodies;). Keep an eye out for it. It might be an option very soon. For laxo I would probably go with dermastrength.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
+1 for Follidrone. Excellent supplement. We will also be releasing a beefed up (-)-Epi product soon. It will have (-)-Epi, absorption enhancers, and 2-3 other goodies;). Keep an eye out for it. It might be an option very soon. For laxo I would probably go with dermastrength.
I can't wait for the next generation of follidrone to come out. BLR is innovative and the first company to put out an epicatechin product. Definitely interested!

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
I see Anafuse doesn't have hica anymore and has
Schisandra Chinensis (Fruit)

Herculaneum

Awards
Sorry for the dumb noob question but what does "(-)-" in front of Epi stand for/mean?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I see Anafuse doesn't have hica anymore and has
Schisandra Chinensis (Fruit)
EDIT: pfresh also

How much and what extract?

Schizandra is my secret weapon but needs to be dosed properly and with the right extract.

Good adaptogen, can increase MPS, reduce muscle degradation factors (anti-catabolic), cardio + hepa protective, and so on.

Shoot me a PM if your research didn't come up with the info you need man.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EDIT: pfresh also

How much and what extract?

Schizandra is my secret weapon but needs to be dosed properly and with the right extract.

Good adaptogen, can increase MPS, reduce muscle degradation factors (anti-catabolic), cardio + hepa protective, and so on.

Shoot me a PM if your research didn't come up with the info you need man.
Any chance you can PM me some of the studies? I've been looking at various adaptogens for awhile and can't find much on this particular one

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the dumb noob question but what does "(-)-" in front of Epi stand for/mean?
(-)-Epicatechin comes from the Catechin flavonoid which is a natural phenol and antioxidant. The + or - prefixes denote which type of isomer or stereoisomer was extracted. It's all chemistry of which I have a poor grasp. If you google (-)-Epicatechin and click the wiki link, it explains the chemistry involved in depth.

Herculaneum

Awards
Hey, thanks a lot man! Appreciate the info.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It might also be denoted like that as well by people because no one wants to confuse Epicatechin with Epiandro or something...

Herculaneum

Awards
Makes sense since there's a bit of difference between the two :)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It might also be denoted like that as well by people because no one wants to confuse Epicatechin with Epiandro or something...
I agree it does help a lot when people use shorthand to put (-)-Epi so as not to be confused with Epistane or Epi-androsterone. But it really is the chemical name of the extract molecule I believe. Otherwise a product would be said to contain Catechin which is the parent chemical family.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree it does help a lot when people use shorthand to put (-)-Epi so as not to be confused with Epistane or Epi-androsterone. But is really is the chemical name of the extract molecule I believe. Otherwise a product would be said to contain Catechin which is the parent chemical family.
I'm aware of that, but some people who don't have any chemistry knowledge/background may just copy others and just type in (-)-Epi for my reason above. Haha.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm aware of that, but some people who don't have any chemistry knowledge/background may just copy others and just type in (-)-Epi for my reason above. Haha.
I know what you're saying. Not arguing. It's a big help when they do. Seen countless threads where the all get confused by just saying Epi. Lol

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know what you're saying. Not arguing. It's a big help when they do. Seen countless threads where the all get confused by just saying Epi. Lol
Yeah, I'm not arguing either. When's the new BLR (-)-Epi coming out?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I'm not arguing either. When's the new BLR (-)-Epi coming out?
Well I just got done testing a version out and I loved it. Last Brundel stated was that the formula was pretty much set and gonna start flavoring. He hasn't given an update for a while or a concrete timeline but I'm hoping that means he's super busy on it. Hopefully very soon.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Any chance you can PM me some of the studies? I've been looking at various adaptogens for awhile and can't find much on this particular one
I got you.

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another fan of Ep1c Unleashed for Epi - Can't wait till the Laxo product Str3ngth Unleashed is out.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Another fan of Ep1c Unleashed for Epi - Can't wait till the Laxo product Str3ngth Unleashed is out.
I've tried 2 other epi products besides OL EP1C.

It took 900mg of one to get the same benefits as 1 serving of EU transdermal.

Str3ngth UL is going to be slick too. Laxo is hard to make available to the body, but our PhytoFUSE technology can improve the bioavailability of some ingredients by up to 200-600%.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried 2 other epi products besides OL EP1C.

It took 900mg of one to get the same benefits as 1 serving of EU transdermal.

Str3ngth UL is going to be slick too. Laxo is hard to make available to the body, but our PhytoFUSE technology can improve the bioavailability of some ingredients by up to 200-600%.
Always wondered, have there been any tests on bioavailability or is it assumed?

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
Ive been reading a bit about these products...But are they really worth it! And wich is the best!

Please all of you nice ppl in here help an Dane out!
Off of the top of my head these are the products that I am aware of that are available.

Laxogenin
Super Laxo Primeval Labs
STR3NGTH Olympus Labs
Secreta Bridge LGI Supplements
5A Laxogen Rx Ironmaglabs
Natural Strength/M-1 Alpha Male IronClad/XCEL
Anogenin BSL

Epicatechin
EpiCat Max Primeval Labs
Follidrone Black Lion Research
EP1C Unleashed Olympus Labs
Epi 2.0 Vital Labs
EpiCat BSL
Epi-Plex Competitive Edge Labs
(12/27 update)
Optimum Alpha Epicatechin
The Natural LGI

Laxogenin/Epicatechin
SRM EPI-ARIMI XCEL
AnaFuse Vital Labs

Last edited:
sgtgreen

sgtgreen

Awards
Off of the top of my head these are the products that I am aware of that are available.

Laxogenin
Super Laxo Primeval Labs
STR3NGTH Olympus Labs
Secreta Bridge LGI Supplements
5A Laxogen Rx Ironmaglabs
Natural Strength/M-1 Alpha Male IronClad/XCEL
Anogenin BSL

Epicatechin
EpiCat Max Primeval Labs
Follidrone Black Lion Research
EP1C Unleashed Olympus Labs
Epi 2.0 Vital Labs
EpiCat BSL
Epi-Plex Competitive Edge Labs

Laxogenin/Epicatechin
SRM EPI-ARIMI XCEL
AnaFuse Vital Labs
LGI also has the The Natural which is a stack however has 225mg of Epicatechin included.

AlphaCommandr

AlphaCommandr

Awards
LGI also has the The Natural which is a stack however has 225mg of Epicatechin included.
And our optimum alpha (-)epicatechin is 250mg per capsule and is cGMP certified, I posted above with a link and discount code but johnl1800 must've not scrolled up and seen the post haha

mike3107

mike3107

Awards
Have used both Ep1c Unleashed and CEL Epi-Plex and had noticeably better results from Epi-Plex with no change in routine or diet between usage. Used CEL Epi-plex for about 3 months and had great increases in strength, endurance, and energy. Switched to Ep1c Unleashed after a rep convinced me it was better... Strength, endurance, and energy all went down after about a month. Felt like I was taking mostly green tea and choline caps (not saying that's what the complex is at all, I know it's much more). Switched back to Epi-Plex and everything got better again. Some people have had the opposite results but just sharing my experience. I also like knowing how much of each ingredient is in the product and CEL actually discloses the amount of each. Just thought I'd contribute what I could to this one since I tested out two different brands, take it for what it's worth.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have used both Ep1c Unleashed and CEL Epi-Plex and had noticeably better results from Epi-Plex with no change in routine or diet between usage. Used CEL Epi-plex for about 3 months and had great increases in strength, endurance, and energy. Switched to Ep1c Unleashed after a rep convinced me it was better... Strength, endurance, and energy all went down after about a month. Felt like I was taking mostly green tea and choline caps (not saying that's what the complex is at all, I know it's much more). Switched back to Epi-Plex and everything got better again. Some people have had the opposite results but just sharing my experience. I also like knowing how much of each ingredient is in the product and CEL actually discloses the amount of each. Just thought I'd contribute what I could to this one since I tested out two different brands, take it for what it's worth.
I have used BLR FOLLIDRONE, OL EU, and CEL EPI-PLEX. I have responded best to CEL's epi product the most.