Biobeef

ForceOfNature

Awards
The only beef protien I have seen in supps is by MuscleMeds. There carnivor mass taste hella good too!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They use hydro beef it's there older stuff. Bio beef is there next generation it's plasma and beef protein combo .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1447543344.207977.jpg
not sure if there beef is from emp protein . I'm waiting to contact them .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The write up looks amazing

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sann and Heath for design also use beef protein from emp.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1447554240.551530.jpg

I am going to order beef plasma . Seems to be a lot cheeper than protein factory bio serum

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I use carnivor but this sounds pretty interesting ....PLAZMA?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Plasma is above all but costs more.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beef protein is a marketing gimmick. It's inferior to whey, and it's not going to magically improve your gains.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They have studies on emp web site with studies showing better then whey . Take a look

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rhadam have you seen the studies? It's not a joke if beef was not as good why do most body builders eat beef? Not milk lol

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I eat both but one being better then the other sounds alil shifty

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Milk is faster for absorbtion then any protein depending on its type of isolate or hydrolized

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any thing hydro is always better and beef is lactose free which I like. I get plugged up with milk

ForceOfNature

Awards
Beef protein is a marketing gimmick. It's inferior to whey, and it's not going to magically improve your gains.
I wouldn't say beef protien is a gimmick or even inferior because I haven't read the studies yet but I would rather just eat beef. As far as protien powder goes, I like to take a whey blend that has multiple proteins, (think PES select, MP combat) not just straight up whey. Getting a wide variety of protien sources in my opinion is always better, if you have trouble eating beef then by all means I would recommend beef protien but I don't see a point in supplementing with it if you already are getting enough from your diet. Just my 2 cents

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They have studies on emp web site with studies showing better then whey . Take a look
post the studies

Rhadam have you seen the studies? It's not a joke if beef was not as good why do most body builders eat beef? Not milk lol
post the studies. And your argument is stupid here as steak =/= beef protein powder. And strong generalization of the "bodybuilding" population. You've surveyed and found they don't drink milk much? LMAO

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Compared to other drinks like water it's possible to drink more water .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here is one
Beef protein, along with bioactive peptides, have been shown to increase lean muscle mass in humans after exercise. (Morris 2013, Robinson 2013, Ryan 2011, Symons 2011). One particular study actually compared beef powder to milk and casein and showed that the animals gained more mass quicker as compared to the dairy groups - even though the beef group received a lower amount of protein (Morgan 1934).

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From there web site for hydro beef
HydroBEEF has a concentration of >97% protein, is low in calories, fat, cholesterol and sodium concentrations, and has zero carbohydrates. Its protein nitrogen score is over 100, which makes it an excellent, highly-digestible protein - even better than whey protein! HydroBEEF is in a multi-stage peptide form – meaning about 15% of HydroBEEF has a molecular size of 6,000 Da, 55% of the product is in the 3,000 Da range and a total of 30% is in a 'super peptide' form with a molecular weight of 500 Da or below. With the smaller "pre-digested" super peptide, the critical recovery phase after work-out will achieve a faster nitrogen balance since the protein does not have to be digested into smaller sizes. This allows for rapid repair of damaged muscles, as well as more efficient muscle hypertrophy during the anabolic growth phase.

ForceOfNature

Awards
From there web site for hydro beef
HydroBEEF has a concentration of >97% protein, is low in calories, fat, cholesterol and sodium concentrations, and has zero carbohydrates. Its protein nitrogen score is over 100, which makes it an excellent, highly-digestible protein - even better than whey protein! HydroBEEF is in a multi-stage peptide form – meaning about 15% of HydroBEEF has a molecular size of 6,000 Da, 55% of the product is in the 3,000 Da range and a total of 30% is in a 'super peptide' form with a molecular weight of 500 Da or below. With the smaller "pre-digested" super peptide, the critical recovery phase after work-out will achieve a faster nitrogen balance since the protein does not have to be digested into smaller sizes. This allows for rapid repair of damaged muscles, as well as more efficient muscle hypertrophy during the anabolic growth phase.
MuscleTech Nitrotech says test subjects gainer 18.6% more strength and say it's better than normal whey protien. They have "studies" too supposedly from Ohio state. Never believe in studies that are sponsored or done by the company that is selling you there product. Of course it's gonna make claims like "5x more bioavability than whey" or "20% more muscle mass" "10x rapid absorption" "ultra high tech molecular isolation" blah blah blah. Look for studies that are not sponsored by the company. Tbh beef protien is int that special, if you eat beef than there's no need to supplement with it. Just get a blend of different proteins. I would recommend PES select.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hydrobeef from emp does not sell to consumers . Only to manufactures that want to use it in there product . Like carnosyn beta alanine

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So no need for a whey shake if you drink milk since milk has whey in it.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Definitely still use whey man milk has to many hormones to much milk to much estro my friend keep it to like 3-5 cups a day

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My milk in California has no hormones but my point is if we can eat a steak we can drink a cup of milk based on the comments in this thread

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
You'd need a lot of milk to equall the daily need of protein ,and unless u have almond milk all animal milk has hormones in it I wish I could buy some real straight from the cows milk but it's illegal in ct were I'm from

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
If you think you're drinking ground up Eye fillet, you have a shock incoming ;)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely still use whey man milk has to many hormones to much milk to much estro my friend keep it to like 3-5 cups a day
Congratulations, you've won the daily "Stupid Post" award. Claim your prize now.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The majority of beef protein powders are just hydrolyzed collagen. If you want to try a beef protein powder look for the ones that clearly specify they are free of collagen/gelatin. The beef standard from betancourt is one of them.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Why I was just Puttin my 2 cents in its facts not stupidity

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Congratulations, you've won the daily "Stupid Post" award. Claim your prize now.
So you'd rather drink milk all day then protein shakes lol just telling him not to do that I've done it and it will give you Gyno ..yes bitch tits so until you understand estro modulation don't ney say on ****

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The majority of beef protein powders are just hydrolyzed collagen. If you want to try a beef protein powder look for the ones that clearly specify they are free of cologne/gelatin. The beef standard from betancourt is one of them.
I'm using the same raw as betancourt. I added eggs as well and no creatine.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So you'd rather drink milk all day then protein shakes lol just telling him not to do that I've done it and it will give you Gyno ..yes bitch tits so until you understand estro modulation don't ney say on ****
It gave YOU gyno? You have facts (medical/scientific evidence) that states that milk gave you gyno?

Raised on milk. Drink milk whenever I want and as much as I want. Not an issue ever.

Your anecdot doesn't make it a fact.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
It gave YOU gyno? You have facts (medical/scientific evidence) that states that milk gave you gyno?

Raised on milk. Drink milk whenever I want and as much as I want. Not an issue ever.

Your anecdot doesn't make it a fact.
I had blood work done an that's what happend but my doc said I could be very sensitive to estro wich if u look up what milk does in the body to your estro it'll show you that it does indeed make more estro in the body

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I didn't save the blood work cause it was years ago bit it happend to me

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Seriously tho Google it there's thousands of scientific research to back me up brotha