Help

ngozee

ngozee

Awards
I'm 57 years old. Been training for 30 years. Never done a cycle. I'm currently using PES select, fish oil and multi vitamin. Is there anything I can add that will aid with recovery? Thanks in advance

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What products are you looking for? I think an epicatechin product always aids in recovery.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Laxogenin and HMB-FA also aid in recovery.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
I'm 57 years old. Been training for 30 years. Never done a cycle. I'm currently using PES select, fish oil and multi vitamin. Is there anything I can add that will aid with recovery? Thanks in advance
Laxogenin products will help alot with recovery from training, Dermastrength and Most Wanted are our most popular sellers with great feedback between them

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look into Athletix Ergonine.

Contains quite a few ingredients to help with performance and recovery, including Creatine, Betaine, and HICA.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Age Force HGH MAXIMIZE patches have been getting some great reviews in regards to the recovery aspects. As for me, I've been on the HGH maximize patch and the igf-1 patch for the past couple of months and my joints and muscle pain have been non existent since using them!

wbwlkr316

Awards
I second the Ergonine. It has quite a few staple supplements blended together for recovery, endurance, strength, etc. It seems pretty cost effective as well.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Look into Athletix Ergonine.

Contains quite a few ingredients to help with performance and recovery, including Creatine, Betaine, and HICA.
Another vote for Ergonine. It has helped me personally with recovery and is convenient to get several great ingredients in one product.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
More sleep, deep tissue massage, glutamine, foam roller.

ngozee

ngozee

Awards
Wow so many helpful folks! Thank you. I'll research and take your advice