Bulk powders??

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Any of you guys order bulk powder supplements?? With some of the prices on these bulk sites it makes me soo skeptical of quality..

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
You will find SNS' bulk products to always be of the best quality and price;)
You fellas distribute bulks to retail stores that have accounts with you or just personal online sales?

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Ask for COAs, even though it's possible they are only from one batch it's still something that might help reassure you.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Primaforce has great Bulk powders for affordable prices.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Amp isnt compliant lol
Neither are a lot of other things that are still on the market in the east coast haha

I checked your site though, you have some stuff im looking to pick up but I didn't seem to find anything necessarily in a bulk form

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I typically order Maca and Taurine in bulk.. and L-theanine.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I order TONS of stuff in bulk and give it a shot. Sometimes it's hard to tell on quality, but some sources seem to be very good. I don't bank on COAs too much, anyone could make one up.

Acetyl-L-Carnitine, N-Acetyl-Tyrosine, GABA, Rhodiola, Bacopa, TTA, N-Acetyl-Cysteine, and Vitamin C are all in my list of products I'm using right now in bulk powder form (I cap them most of the time), and I've tried loads of other products.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always can trust SNS with bulk products.

Watch out when ordering from random wholesalers though. 2 years ago I ordered some nootropic (forgot what it was) and it turned out to be benadryl. I took 1g of benadryl and pretty much passed out. I found a guy on reddit who went through the same thing as me except the high dose of benadryl caused him seizures. He was suing the company last I heard.

Moral of the story, look up reviews before ordering.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Always can trust SNS with bulk products.

Watch out when ordering from random wholesalers though. 2 years ago I ordered some nootropic (forgot what it was) and it turned out to be benadryl. I took 1g of benadryl and pretty much passed out. I found a guy on reddit who went through the same thing as me except the high dose of benadryl caused him seizures. He was suing the company last I heard.

Moral of the story, look up reviews before ordering.
Holy.... See that's a worry of mine with some of these wholesalers prices soo low I get skeptical, rather fork out a little extra $ to know its quality. That sucks man that's unfortunate to hear

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
SNS, Bulk Supplements, Liftmode, and Primaforce are what I've used, as well as Blackburn Industries out of the UK. Definitely 'Bang for Buck' with bulk - you just have to measure and mix. Some people just like doing one scoop and get 'All in Ones'.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
SNS, Bulk Supplements, Liftmode, and Primaforce are what I've used, as well as Blackburn Industries out of the UK. Definitely 'Bang for Buck' with bulk - you just have to measure and mix. Some people just like doing one scoop and get 'All in Ones'.
Powder city was one I was skeptical about since prices are like $4 a kg for some stuff.. And yeah its a pain in the balls to measure everything out but this is an expensive lifestyle gotta do what you gotta do

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does it seem like good stuff though overall? I know they're a very popular place so maybe they just move such large quantities of product that they can afford to be soo cheap
The orders that I have placed seemed to be of good quality. They definitely taste horrible lol. The citrulline and agmatine were legit imo. Ala smell wretched, but of good quality as well.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I still say 2g of bulk Grapeseed Extract is the worst tasting supplement on the planet. I'd rather do RC SERMs all day long, than that stuff...but it's so good for you I mix it with Crystal Light :)

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
I'm a big fan of bulk supplements on Amazon. If you have Prime (worth it IMO) you can get (perhaps depending on area) free 2 day shipping and can order anything from 90% whey isolate 1 kg. for 28 bucks to casein, to beta alanine, glutamine, etc. Very handy.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You really can't beat SNS for quality and price. You know that what you ordered is what you get.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
You really can't beat SNS for quality and price. You know that what you ordered is what you get.
I'm gonna go with sns on some stuff but they don't carry everything that I'm looking for so its making other sources seem tough to compare to sns quality

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
The orders that I have placed seemed to be of good quality. They definitely taste horrible lol. The citrulline and agmatine were legit imo. Ala smell wretched, but of good quality as well.
Awesome thanks for the input bro

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I still say 2g of bulk Grapeseed Extract is the worst tasting supplement on the planet. I'd rather do RC SERMs all day long, than that stuff...but it's so good for you I mix it with Crystal Light :)
Haha must be rough to prefer RC serms over it.. I'll stick with my pre capped grapeseed extract

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
RC Serms are all good and well until that one time you get mislabeled clenbuteral and end up dosing 200 mcg all at once and end up in the ER

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
RC Serms are all good and well until that one time you get mislabeled clenbuteral and end up dosing 200 mcg all at once and end up in the ER
Holy.... Must have been a hell of a ride.. That's why I'll only purchase from 1 RC place they've never done me wrong on dosing and quality

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Yeah, Caveat Emptor. Doctors used to prescribe Phen-Fen too. Not downplaying your experience or the possible danger, just that there are some RC companies that have higher standards then some supplement companies.

Anyway, yeah, I use SNS for a lot of stuff - but they don't do Grapeseed Extract or HMB-CA :) So Bulk it is!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
warbird01 yeah man that's scary as hell... glad you're alright
Yeah dude it was scary. Luckily I nothing too bad happened to me. I was just starting law school at the time so it was ****ty cause I took the dose at like 2 pm and planned to do a **** ton of reading/studying and then I just passed out. Then I tried it again like a dumbass a few days later and the same thing happened to me. So I had like 12 hours of reading to make up that week which sucked but better than having a seizure!

Justlooking5

Justlooking5

Awards
Yeah, Caveat Emptor. Doctors used to prescribe Phen-Fen too. Not downplaying your experience or the possible danger, just that there are some RC companies that have higher standards then some supplement companies.

Anyway, yeah, I use SNS for a lot of stuff - but they don't do Grapeseed Extract or HMB-CA :) So Bulk it is!
Where can you get bulk HMB-CA? Is that the same as HMB free acid?

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Holy.... Must have been a hell of a ride.. That's why I'll only purchase from 1 RC place they've never done me wrong on dosing and quality
When it comes to RC's I'll dose .1 ml...assess after 30 minutes and continue. After day 1 I dose as normal but I always test the waters

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Where can you get bulk HMB-CA? Is that the same as HMB free acid?
Not the same, but we were discussing this recently and they both have some overlapping benefits... but CA is *much* cheaper. Blackburn Industries out of the UK will ship to the US for about $55 per Kilo. At 3g/Day (the latest research amounts in athletes) that's a 333 day supply.