Need Advice, Cheers (PCT)

Kwest88

Awards
Hey Guys,

I know Im going to get flamed but I deserve it and hopefully may get some help after. Ive been training for past 8 years, seriously for 3/4 and made real progress, great diet and some good goals (27 by the way). Ive hit plateaus and worked through all the time and then recently got seriously stuck and after a few conversations with a good friend (avid bodybuilder) we discussed the idea of AAS and PH's. After long time of researching all of this I decided to take the plunge with a PH that I was advised to take because it was 'so good'. I brought the supplement, OTC pct (I was advised it would be enough) liver support, a booster and another bag of creatine at the same time. I learnt so much about the supplements but i didnt look directly into the brand I was going to take just went with it on the advice ( Little bit of blind faith in a friend meets really wanting to bust this plateau). After looking into it directly its an SD supplement and of course im worried about my PCT (BB 101 . . . well 102 and I dropped the ball). Im only 7 days in at the moment and although I want to keep going i do want whats best for my health and will stop if thats the only option but of course I dont want to just stop taking them without asking you guys. Just looking for any advice either here or PM. Would an OTC pct be ok for SD after 7 days or do I still need the serm route or . . . you get the idea. Sorry for another post in a sea of many but hopefully I can get this sorted and one day Ill be flaming some other guy and then helping him out.

Cheers

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Otc after only 7 days SHOULD be fine. Why not just grab some clomid and keep going? ...

Kwest88

Awards
admin purposes not sourcing just answering. dont know where to.

EDIT: cheers for the reply mate appreciate it, ill OTC pct if only option (by the way Im in the UK if anyone wants to help PM me)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While SD is a horrible first steroid to start with, if you are already on it just keep going and get yourself a SERM. You are already shut down after 7 days of SD so might as well ride it out.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sometimes when I need a SERM, I look for Chemists All Day on google. You should try it.

ManuR

Awards
  • Established
admin purposes not sourcing just answering. dont know where to.

EDIT: cheers for the reply mate appreciate it, ill OTC pct if only option (by the way Im in the UK if anyone wants to help PM me)
i have the same prob in europe.
I found a supp called Tamofen by atomic sports nutrition which is labeled as tamox citrat 20mg/tab, but i am unsure if it is a fake..
i also wanne start a epi cycle but unsure if i should trust this "SERM"
maybe i`ll go the OTC route for a 4 week cycle

Kwest88

Awards
Thank you to everyone who read this forum and answered. Some good advice in these answers if anyone is looking for similar help. Cheers again guys, Ive decided to continue the cycle and see if I can get hold of a different PCT using google.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i have the same prob in europe.
I found a supp called Tamofen by atomic sports nutrition which is labeled as tamox citrat 20mg/tab, but i am unsure if it is a fake..
i also wanne start a epi cycle but unsure if i should trust this "SERM"
maybe i`ll go the OTC route for a 4 week cycle
Read the Atomic Sports description carefully. It says it's "based on" Tamoxifen Citrate. Tamox is script only in Europe. As you suspected, its fake. (What a piece of sh!t company btw).

You can find real stuff if you use your head and look. Don't try and justify using an OTC PCT by saying "I'll just do 4 weeks". Not worth messing with your hormones.

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you to everyone who read this forum and answered. Some good advice in these answers if anyone is looking for similar help. Cheers again guys, Ive decided to continue the cycle and see if I can get hold of a different PCT using google.
That's what I WOODY do...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You might be suppressed.. but you sure as hell are not, "SHUT DOWN" after 7 days. Recovery would be a breeze without anything, but since OTC test boosters are readily available.. i'd hope on 1 or 2. Something like Tropinol XP + Erase for the AI effect and you will be golden. There are a million options.

Superdrol is harsh..