Distribution products pes

bb333

Awards
  • Established
European distributors,
They have few supplies supplements PES.
They have delays for the acquisition of the new products.

PES DO SOMETHING !!!!!!

I can not sort in America (I live in Italy)

1- I get anxious, the package is slow in coming.

2- afraid customs, and bad luck.

3- the package is lost, and nobody knows anything

4- excessive shipping costs

5- spends too much time, I buzz with supplements.

Please do something,

open a branch in Europe,
so you can buy your products, in peace.

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Saluto al Duce!

Well that's unfortunate. There's no option to track the shipping process?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am going to be honest, I am not 100% sure that I understand what you said.

I think you are saying there are distributor delays in getting new products and you are worried about customs delays if you order from America.

If this is the case, I can fill you in a little bit.

We have two European distributors.
- One of them has just had a large shipment arrive.
- The other has a large shipment on the way right now which has many brand new products on it.
- These include vanilla Select in 7, 27 and 55 serving sizes, appletini, strawberry pina colada and margarita Alphamine, cotton candy and raspberry lemonade High Volume, nanaberry, blue ice and flavourless Ergonine, Erase Pro+. TruCreatine, TruZMA and Forskolin 95+.

We are working on our European exposure as some countries still don't have much PEScience presence in them.

If you have a favourite Italian retailer, you can message me with their website and/or email address and I can contact them and discuss stocking us. :)

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
I am going to be honest, I am not 100% sure that I understand what you said.

I think you are saying there are distributor delays in getting new products and you are worried about customs delays if you order from America.

If this is the case, I can fill you in a little bit.

We have two European distributors.
- One of them has just had a large shipment arrive.
- The other has a large shipment on the way right now which has many brand new products on it.
- These include vanilla Select in 7, 27 and 55 serving sizes, cotton candy and raspberry lemonade High Volume, nanaberry, blue ice and flavourless Ergonine, Erase Pro+. TruCreatine, TruZMA and Forskolin 95+.

We are working on our European exposure as some countries still don't have much PEScience presence in them.

If you have a favourite Italian retailer, you can message me with their website and/or email address and I can contact them and discuss stocking us. :)
What about the other alphamine flavours you mentioned in the other thread like appletini and the Otters?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about the other alphamine flavours you mentioned in the other thread like appletini and the Otters?
We have so many new products on the way to Europe I forgot to write those down.

They are indeed on the way as well. I have edited my first post to include them. :)