Genetically Altered Pharmaceuticals

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, after a search, I only see a few (1/2 assed) logs on Genetically Altered Pharmaceuticals supps.

Anyone else here try them besides the few that come up in a search?

Thoughts?

Any good?
Meh??
No??

I don't take harsh products, so these look "OK" (not harsh), just wondering if anyone had good results with them?

(Will paste a link on my other PC later, this one is messing up right now) :yikes:

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
link up some of their formulas when able

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
never heard of em. tbh the name is a turn off....

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you want DHEA based products(which is what most of those are) I bet you could find some better products better priced from some of the board sponsors on here.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Andro Factor Series" sounds familiar. I'm wondering if they have any relation to that "Andro Factory" company that copied Primordial a few years back. All over priced dhea.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
"Andro Factor Series" sounds familiar. I'm wondering if they have any relation to that "Andro Factory" company that copied Primordial a few years back. All over priced dhea.
looks like eric was ahead of his time, lol. a bunch of his stuff being copied these days!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks like eric was ahead of his time, lol. a bunch of his stuff being copied these days!!!!