Re-release of USP Prime?

clint3612

Awards
I coulda swore a usp rep mentioned that Prime is coming back out? Any truth behind this? I PM'ed the rep but got no answer???

K_pem

K_pem

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My buddy is a rep for USP I'll see what he has to say!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Lol this title will excite the Prime fans.
Now only to enter and be disappointed ;)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^ I know haha. They question mark at the end of the title made me not get my hopes up too much.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
did people actually get gains from Prime? I remember the vast majority of reviews I saw being far from positive ones

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mean, Analyzed Supps has something supposedly similar to it.

clint3612

Awards
did people actually get gains from Prime? I remember the vast majority of reviews I saw being far from positive ones
I actually always put on some strength and size on it. Definitely helped blast through plateaus

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think Prime is all about the dosing. I ran it-no crazy gains. But I only did one bottle and probably spread it out too thin.

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think Prime is all about the dosing. I ran it-no crazy gains. But I only did one bottle and probably spread it out too thin.
I remember some people recommending the 6-9 protocol. (6 caps on off days & 9 caps on workout days) & seeing better results.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I didn't get any gains but I did get a **** ton of strength it was weird. I felt very strong when using prime I used it like 4x always for pct. Also helped my digestion. Mayb placebo but I think I was a responder.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember some people recommending the 6-9 protocol. (6 caps on off days & 9 caps on workout days) & seeing better results.
Yep, I saw many places recommending the 6-9 protocol.

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I always loved it for strength an hardness...but agree it needs to be dosed high and it got expensive ...loved it at 9-10 a day ...but usually did the 6/9 protocol to manage cost for a run.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I heard they are coming out with a new supp and it's gonna be even better than Prime:

Primecebo, twice the gains of the old Prime

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
People get gains while on CEE too bro, you just have to believeeeeeee.

But, quite a few people on AM really did swear by prime, a lot different than the reception of it at the other forum

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I have a two year supply of prime, but i wont be releasing it. If usp got over their beef with the cost of the raws, id pay twice as much for it. T. alatus is no substitute

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
But wasn't prime tribulus acquaticus not alatus?
yeah, prime is totally different. for some reason, alatus is being proposed as a suitable replacement in a few threads now

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Nope. I didn't notice anything on it.

Loved the SuperCissus, and PowerFull was decent too.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mod edit: you need to chill out.

I remember when I got many bottles for free to try at high dose (16 caps daily). The ONLY thing I really liked on prime was amazing Digestive support. My stomach felt very good . But thats due to Chebulic Myrobalan and not Tribulus Aquaticus.

Lets be real, there is actually NOTHING in prime which can lead to strength and size gains.neither Tribulus Aquaticus or Chebulic have any anabolic properties. People experienced sick Placebo effects due to sick claims such as "permanent muscles". I remember this part from the product write-up:
"Users report rapid development of permanent thick, dense muscle mass & immediate strength gains. Users have noted their physique has literally "transformed before their eyes".

Like kboxer7 mentioned, their super cissus and powerfull is a good stuff and I really like Ultimate T, but Prime is nothing than joke. It could be sold as Digestive booster and thats it

clint3612

Awards
I remember when I got many bottles for free to try at high dose (16 caps daily). The ONLY thing I really liked on prime was amazing Digestive support. My stomach felt very good . But thats due to Chebulic Myrobalan and not Tribulus Aquaticus.

Lets be real, there is actually NOTHING in prime which can lead to strength and size gains.neither Tribulus Aquaticus or Chebulic have any anabolic properties. People experienced sick Placebo effects due to sick claims such as "permanent muscles". I remember this part from the product write-up:
"Users report rapid development of permanent thick, dense muscle mass & immediate strength gains. Users have noted their physique has literally "transformed before their eyes".

Like kboxer7 mentioned, their super cissus and powerfull is a good stuff and I really like Ultimate T, but Prime is nothing than joke. It could be sold as Digestive booster and thats it
I've lifted a long time and I can definitely say it helped. Take it as you will

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've lifted a long time and I can definitely say it helped. Take it as you will
So it increased your strength without changing anything(diet, workout routine etc).
Tell me exactly how it increased your strength

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Somebody show me any data that Water Chestnuts are anabolic. Hell, even in Ayurveda, they only specify general health, ulcers, pain relief and blood sugar regulation. Alatus has more data, even if just rats.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Somebody show me any data that Water Chestnuts are anabolic. Hell, even in Ayurveda, they only specify general health, ulcers, pain relief and blood sugar regulation. Alatus has more data, even if just rats.
The effect of placebo buddy...

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The effect of placebo buddy...
So if it doesn't work for you, and someone else, its always seem to be placebo with you guys. Its amazing with the complexity of the human body, you seem to think that you guys are the template for results in everyone.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Is it not Water Chestnut? Show me the data.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
But the data doesn't, apparently. :) Water Chestnuts.... OMG. Go to the market :)

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
But the data doesn't, apparently. :) Water Chestnuts.... OMG. Go to the market :)
Probably not since it doens't require it. Hence, the crutch.

But hey, fearn granules are the holy grail. Definitely not placebo.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So if it doesn't work for you, and someone else, its always seem to be placebo with you guys. Its amazing with the complexity of the human body, you seem to think that you guys are the template for results in everyone.
Admin, i am not sure if you have seen some of my posts about placebo?
I swear, I have seen almost PH gains taking just vitamin pill etc. Seen amazing stim effect from something which is has NO STIMS at all.

Does it mean "well just because you didnt get any stim effect , it does not mean its not good stim ah all". Some cases, placebo is seen so clearly.

Why dont people get sick strength/size increase from Tribulus Alatus? The one with more steroidal saponins? And why dont people get more size/strength from schisandra,ashwagandha? (Both much more potent adaptogens than chebulic).

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
At $7 I'm sure they're not the holy grail - Holy Grails have to cost over $39.99/Month. But I'll put up Wilson's PA data using resistance trained males against Water Chestnuts and.... Unicorns?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Admin, i am not sure if you have seen some of my posts about placebo?
I swear, I have seen almost PH gains taking just vitamin pill etc. Seen amazing stim effect from something which is has NO STIMS at all.

Does it mean "well just because you didnt get any stim effect , it does not mean its not good stim ah all". Some cases, placebo is seen so clearly.

Why dont people get sick strength/size increase from Tribulus Alatus? The one with more steroidal saponins? And why dont people get more size/strength from schisandra,ashwagandha? (Both much more potent adaptogens than chebulic).
Placebo exists, in an extremely small amount. You consistently ignore anyone or claim placebo in anything you don't beleive works. You have a very black and white view of things.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
At $7 I'm sure they're not the holy grail - Holy Grails have to cost over $39.99/Month. But I'll put up Wilson's PA data using resistance trained males against Water Chestnuts and.... Unicorns?
Right, I'm sure you would never question the funding behind a study...Or the method, or source of materials. The arguement is endless until you get the result you want.

In your world, non responders to creatine can claim placebo. We're all just so blatantly stupid that we fall for that damn placebo everytme. Those big bad evil supplement companies and their marketing copy!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Probably not since it doens't require it. Hence, the crutch.

But hey, fearn granules are the holy grail. Definitely not placebo.
There is no possible to discuss with you :)
It is like young boy discussing with his father. Even son is right and father wrong, son will allways hear "get to your room" ;)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Placebo exists, in an extremely small amount. Your consistently ignore anyone or claim placebo in anything you don't beleive works. You have a very black and white view of things.
In extremely small amount?
Then I have a long story to tell you Sir

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is no possible to discuss with you :)
Actually I think its the opposite. I don't dismiss things because of marketing copy. In fact, its irrelevant to me. I don't get all huffy and puffy and personally offended by it.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
In extremely small amount?
Then I have a long story to tell you Sir
Yes. Extremely small amounts. Your stories are not evidence, its anectodal and the type of evidence you criticize others about.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Right, I'm sure you would never question the funding behind a study...Or the method, or source of materials. The arguement is endless until you get the result you want.

In your world, non responders to creatine can claim placebo. We're all just so blatantly stupid that we fall for that damn placebo everytme. Those big bad evil supplement companies and their marketing copy!
I''l look at the funding, methods, and Water Chestnut source for that study, and compare to the PA one. Cuba Gooding Jr. me

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes. Extremely small amounts. Your stories are not evidence, its anectodal and the type of evidence you criticize others about.
My stories are not evidence, and you are 100% right, but it would be pretty naive believing all reviews of supplements ++.
I dont agree with you about placebo effect. Its found in large amounts.more than you think

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually I think its the opposite. I don't dismiss things because of marketing copy. In fact, its irrelevant to me. I don't get all huffy and puffy and personally offended by it.
It was just joke from my site. :)

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I''l look at the funding, methods, and Water Chestnut source for that study, and compare to the PA one. Cuba Gooding Jr. me
When its present, you can certianly do it. Until then, you can not buy it.

But if you want to criticize everyone else for trying it, then you probably should find someplace else to post because I don't think you will ever be happy here.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
My stories are not evidence, and you are 100% right, but it would be pretty naive believing all reviews of supplements ++.
I dont agree with you about placebo effect. Its found in large amounts.more than you think
Who said all?

Like I said, you have a very black and white sense of reality. If you take all the drug and supplement studies, you will find those that get benefits from a placebo is extremely small. Does it exist? yes. Is it a majority or even a large minority? No. Not even close.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who said all?

Like I said, you have a very black and white sense of reality. If you take all the drug and supplement studies, you will find those that get benefits from a placebo is extremely small. Does it exist? yes. Is it a majority or even a large minority? No. Not even close.
Come on, you know better than this.
There is a HUGE difference from supplement and drugs.

Lets give you this example.
Giving placebo to one who is in pain or giving placebo as supplement(telling this will boost protein synthesis +++ making you stronger and bigger).
Person will eat more, lift heavier and OFCOURSE gain more. But is it directly due to the supplement ?

The guys who are in pain, i bet 90% will say, this is NOT working. Give me stronger. But many of those on placebo-supps will say, wow I really gained size and strength
It is not working like that

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on, you know better than this.
There is a HUGE difference from supplement and drugs.

Lets give you this example.
Giving placebo to one who is in pain or giving one placebo (telling this will boost protein synthesis +++ making you stronger and bigger).
Person will eat more, lift heavier and OFCOURSE gain more. But is it directly due to the supplement ?

It is not working like that
Do you just ignore data when it doen'st support your argument or do you just BELIEVE placebo exists in everything and everyone on a daily basis?

Its amazing how if you do look at actual supplement studies, the placebo group rarely gets any benefits. Looking at this for over a decade I rarely find the placebo groups that experience anything drastic at all. It exists, but as I said, its small, yet you want to ignore that data.

And lets be real, your use of telling someone they are experience a placebo effect is the passive agressive way of saying, "you're too stupid to understand its not doing anything". You know it, I know it, and everyone else here knows it.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you just ignore data when it doen'st support your argument or do you just BELIEVE placebo exists in everything and everyone on a daily basis?

Its amazing how if you do look at actual supplement studies, the placebo group rarely gets any benefits. Looking at this for over a decade I rarely find the placebo groups that experience anything drastic at all. It exists, but as I said, its small, yet you want to ignore that data.

And lets be real, your use of telling someone they are experience a placebo effect is the passive agressive way of saying, "you're too stupid to understand its not doing anything". You know it, I know it, and everyone else here knows it.
Sir , like I said, you cant compare drugs with supplements.

Data? Ok, i need to make more examples to you so maybe you will understand you cant compare medicines and supps (regarding placebo).

You wrote:
"If you take all the drug and supplement studies, you will find those that get benefits from a placebo is extremely small."

You are 110% correct ! (But in drug studies).
-give a placebo medicine to a group who have hypertension. How many % will have reduced hypertension ? I guess NONE!
-give a placebo medicine to a group having high cholesterol. how many % will have reduced cholesterol ? I guess NONE!
--give a placebo medicine to a group having Increased liver enzymes. how many % will have reduced levels? I guess NONE!

And this list can go on and on! Thats why % of plscebo in drug studies are not high! Are you in pain, sometimes even Morphine will not help you (in some cases).

When it comes to supplements, it cant be conpared to drugs!
If I give you a sugarpill and tell you this will increase your strength, actually it IS possible you get stronger. Maybe you was giving just 50% of you in the gym (due to lack of motivation +++). So knowing you are taking something which will increase your strength is motivating you to push harder +++.and you WILL be stronger. Not because the pill is working but because you have increased from 50% to maybe 80% of your capacity..
I am not sure what studies you have seen but many studies I have seen on herbs, plants, many times placwbo group had same increase of size/strength as the group using the herb/plant.

Saying I have black and white view is not truth. Not i this case. This is logic, fact and being realistic.