Liver protection

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CEL TUDCA is an excellent liver support product. You could add some CEL Cycle Assist for even more protection.

Butsy79

Awards
Cheers. I have the cycle support . I also have some aegis liver support coming this has tudca on it. Is that good to run also.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
CEL Tudca, OL Tudca, AI Cycle Support, CEL Life support, OL Arimistane Pro. All of these are good options

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UDCA
TUDCA
NAC
ALA
Terminalia Arjuna
Tumeric
Licorice Root
Milk Thistle

Just some..

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TUDCA seems to have more uses the more we study it, a fantastic ingredient to supplement. Probably the only TUDCA i'd trust at the moment is CEL.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
second what everyone listed as i take them all, lol
another one worth mentioning is planetary herbals bupleurum liver cleanse. definitely good stuff
dandelion and artichoke cant be underestimated either. dandelion root powder makes a good tea also...

anthaeus labs aegis is a great product as well. has less tudca per cap but includes ppc. i think the product is very underestimated

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So...anyone recommend CEL TUDCA? lol

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
TUDCA, NAC, Milk Thistle

Tudca is the best, followed by NAC. If you want, check out OL Ar1micare PRO. It includes TUDCA and other supports for a good price.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm a big fan of SAMe for the liver too. FWIW, I use LGI Damage control. It has almost everything that's been mentioned in this thread (TUDCA, NAC, etc), plus SAMe, and all at very decent dosages.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
I'd give a look at 5% nutrition liver organ defender, covers all bases liver, heart, kidneys, prostate, even skin (acne prevention) pretty generously dosed as well considering the price and extensive list of ingredients for 1 product..my go to for on cycle

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm a big fan of SAMe for the liver too. FWIW, I use LGI Damage control. It has almost everything that's been mentioned in this thread (TUDCA, NAC, etc), plus SAMe, and all at very decent dosages.
I'm using LGI damage control now in PCT. Looking forward to seeing what it can do

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't know if anyone here is aware of this, but the popular supplement called Liv.52 is very different where it originally comes from. It's enteric coated when ordering from India, and it's actually prescribed there for jaundice/etc. An Indian friend told me he was once prescribed it there.

Anyhow, it's much more effective than the Liv.52 gel caps that are found in North America. Definitely worth a look when shopping all day for chemists in India.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I don't know if anyone here is aware of this, but the popular supplement called Liv.52 is very different where it originally comes from. It's enteric coated when ordering from India, and it's actually prescribed there for jaundice/etc. An Indian friend told me he was once prescribed it there.

Anyhow, it's much more effective than the Liv.52 gel caps that are found in North America. Definitely worth a look when shopping all day for chemists in India.
liv52 european version is better than american, but TUDCA still beats it out. Except the price

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
liv52 european version is better than american, but TUDCA still beats it out. Except the price
I like to take both, extra protection. Liv.52 is so cheap when ordering from India, I've got a ridiculous amount of bottles.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to take both, extra protection. Liv.52 is so cheap when ordering from India, I've got a ridiculous amount of bottles.
Although I like it for general liver health.. I wouldn't rely solely on this for hepatotoxic steroidal compounds.. just my opinion.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although I like it for general liver health.. I wouldn't rely solely on this for hepatotoxic steroidal compounds.. just my opinion.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Or you could use something 100x more efficacious like TUDCA/NAC/SAMe

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Or you could use something 100x more efficacious like TUDCA/NAC/SAMe
I already mentioned ALL of these above and that I take them all including liv.52 ;)

And TUDCA/NAC/SAMe is not 100% more efficacious, I'd like to see studies on that lol.... they are great, I take them all. The European version of liv.52 will reverse jaundice and choleostasis... NAC won't, SAMe won't, TUDCA will. But they are all useful.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You take the European enteric coated version (the hard red pills)? This version has been proven to both reverse jaundice and choleostasis.... and the dosing is about 6-9 pills per day. It's very different from the North American gel caps.

However, I take it along with TUDCA and the usuals, just to be safe. I've never had liver problems, and have run 8 week long heavy oral cycles in the past.... although not anymore because AAS is both far more effective and safer.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, for anyone who's interested, I'll post a pic later of the Liv.52 enteric caps from India, once I'm back home. If you have anything other than this version of liv.52, it won't do much, but this version is considered a drug in India, and is prescribed for jaundice, etc. Night and day difference between these and the gel caps, and literally only a few bux per bottle.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Hey guys, for anyone who's interested, I'll post a pic later of the Liv.52 enteric caps from India, once I'm back home. If you have anything other than this version of liv.52, it won't do much, but this version is considered a drug in India, and is prescribed for jaundice, etc. Night and day difference between these and the gel caps, and literally only a few bux per bottle.
I'm very interested. My liver absolutely loves a good beating but it can't take one all the time.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1447463106.464159.jpg

There it is, threw in an old bottle of liver juice for $hits n giggles too :D

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
They look like skittles I'll probably pick some up!

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
Gutterpump you ever have and issues with customs when ordering that stuff from India?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You take the European enteric coated version (the hard red pills)? This version has been proven to both reverse jaundice and choleostasis.... and the dosing is about 6-9 pills per day. It's very different from the North American gel caps.

However, I take it along with TUDCA and the usuals, just to be safe. I've never had liver problems, and have run 8 week long heavy oral cycles in the past.... although not anymore because AAS is both far more effective and safer.
Yup.. that is what im talking about.. I think I was using 12 back in the day.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not for something legal like liv52.
True. I ordered other stuff alongside though, some hydrocortisone, which is why it got pulled. Wasn't a problem though, Got a letter stating that if I have a script for it, I could come get it. But they reshipped and it came in.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True. I ordered other stuff alongside though, some hydrocortisone, which is why it got pulled. Wasn't a problem though, Got a letter stating that if I have a script for it, I could come get it. But they reshipped and it came in.
Customs took your stuff over hydrocortisone? Yikkes.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Old school lifter who's also a TRT Doc out of SoCal, recommends MIC (L-Methionine, Inositol, and Choline Bitartrate). 1.5g/3g/3g On Cycle, half that for general health. He's on YouTube, look for "Ask The Doc". Bulk Supplements on Amazon has them all - I just started taking it.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sweet, choline and inositol are 2 things I supplement daily with and are staples. Only using about 1G a day of each regularly, but I'll follow his directions when on an oral.

Soy lecithin granules are something that contains both choline and inositol as well, plus some other goodies. I'm going to increase my intake of this too. I usually use soy lecithin granules when cutting as it helps remove fat from the liver.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Sweet, choline and inositol are 2 things I supplement daily with and are staples. Only using about 1G a day of each regularly, but I'll follow his directions when on an oral.
Cool, so you found him? I can't remember the channel name. Yeah, he's real good - good info.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Old school lifter who's also a TRT Doc out of SoCal, recommends MIC (L-Methionine, Inositol, and Choline Bitartrate). 1.5g/3g/3g On Cycle, half that for general health. He's on YouTube, look for "Ask The Doc". Bulk Supplements on Amazon has them all - I just started taking it.
Interesting.