Too much or just enough? EU + ArA + ABE + Alphamax/Erase + PA

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently, I'm running EU + ArA + PA.

I want to throw in ABE + Alphamax, but I have enough ArA to run this in a separate cycle.

I'm trying to gain mass and get my strength back to where it was before I got buried in school and subsequently broke my wrist. I want to keep fat gains to a minimum, but might throw in Clenbliderate to help in that area. Diet, training, focus are fine. Sleep is good. as well.

I could continue running the EU + ArA + PA and after the first of the year run ABE + ArA + PA + Alphamax or add it now.
Point of diminishing returns is my concern, but I know theres a lot of synergy between these products.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
You can add it but I would leave it out because for your goals it would have minimal effect. Sounds like money is of no concern to you and most people don't stack as many because of cost to benefit ratio.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
If you want a suggestion, try going high dose EU instead of alphamax. ABE will be synergistic w/ara

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I already have all of the products so money isn't factored into the equation. The only cost would be opportunity cost.

ABE has treated me great for strength gains and mass.

Edit: How high of a dose? At 2 caps I'm getting pretty good results.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I already have all of the products so money isn't factored into the equation. The only cost would be opportunity cost.

ABE has treated me great for strength gains and mass.

Edit: How high of a dose? At 2 caps I'm getting pretty good results.
You can follow Danes but if it works for you then stay at your dose. Keep your cycle thrnsame, that's a lot of money you're putting into it already

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can follow Danes but if it works for you then stay at your dose. Keep your cycle thrnsame, that's a lot of money you're putting into it already
I can't compete with Danes 150 caps of Epi a day lol. At that point money is an issue. The only reason I am not factoring it in currently is because I have 4 bottles of ArA, 2.5 of ABE, 2 EU, 1.5 Alphamax, and 8 tubs of Fearns.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like a pretty comprehensive stack and should be some nice synergy. The Forskolin from Alphamax will be synergistic with your ARA and then we have EU that works through a completely different MAO. Looks like a great stack!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd leave it out and do the second option (starting the others at the beginning of the new year). While you could definitely add it now, I think doing it as two separate combos will provide better results over the longer period than all at once.

Either way I'd be interested in the results after you finish!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like how High dose also mean Danes Dose :D j/k :)
Woody,

All those would "work" together perfectly and if you have money, why not?

Before you buy them, could you answer me those question:

1. Is your diet good?.
2 is your workout routine good?
3. Have you tried those supps Solo?

If you answer yes on all those 3 questions, i have just one thing to say: enjoy :)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I suppose my question relates more to what bolt10 hinted at

Would running EU + ArA + PA for 10 weeks and then ArA + ABE + Alphamax + PA for another ten weeks yield better results than

EU + ArA + PA + ABE + Alphamax for ~12-16 weeks.
Danes

Yes, diet is good and workout routine is also solid. I've tried them all solo as well. But definitely can't afford Danes' doses. ;)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Would running EU + ArA + PA for 10 weeks and then ArA + ABE + Alphamax + PA for another ten weeks yield better results than

Danes

Yes, diet is good and workout routine is also solid. I've tried them all solo as well. But definitely can't afford Danes' doses. ;)
With all that, I would certainly bridge it to make the stack last longer and prolong gains.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Danes

PA can be your "base" because you dont need to cycle it off. The same is with EU too.

So you can do like this:

EU+PA+ArA+AlphaMax
Then
EU+PA+ABE+inhibit-E/Erase Pro+

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I dont know, EU isnt supposed to have inti inflamatory properties?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't believe the anti-inflammatory from EU is enough to counter act ArA.

Perhaps kboxer7 Jiigzz GNO can confirm
I would not rely on the EU to counter the inflammation from the ARA, I have not seen any data to suggest it could.

For this stack of yours, I would use PA & EU as the base supps for the whole duration of the run and bridge the others to extend the gains as others have suggested.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I would not rely on the EU to counter the inflammation from the ARA, I have not seen any data to suggest it could.

For this stack of yours, I would use PA & EU as the base supps for the whole duration of the run and bridge the others to extend the gains as others have suggested.
Solid advice right here.

Longer cycles lead not only to more gains, but also aid in solidifying those gains.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What a great lineup either way you run it. I would do the longer run personally.

Hope you log it!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can only run ArA for 50 workout days right? Or can I extend that?

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure an SNS rep will chime in, but since I'm here....

I'd stick to the 50 workout days. More than that of an "inflammatory" agent might be a bit much on the body + joints.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I'd stick to the 50 workout days. More than that of an "inflammatory" agent might be a bit much on the body + joints.
That's what I was expecting. Drats

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best to stick to the 50 workout days. We don't want to run ArA consistently or for much longer periods of time at the doses we run it at for the simple fact of it being a pro-inflammatory.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

SNS rep checking in.

Yes, 50 is recommended.

I know a guy who has run it for longer with no negative side effects though.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I never get mentions on my phone, so sorry for being in so late lol.

50 workout days then take at least a month off. If Epicatechin works through prostaglandins as an anti inflame, there may be a possibility of interference, but it depends entirely on the magnitude and pathways. I can look into it, but it might take me some time to come up with an answer as I'd need to really read through the research - something which I haven't really done on Epicatechin.

Bear in mind that interactions and magnitudes of effect, unless previously studied together, are very hard to figure out as we can only hypothesize how they interact. People like mr.cooper, synapsin or furion may have a better working knowledge on this as opposed to myself.