Ai sports whey B-day cake and Iforce Protean Red velvet

Zariph

Awards
Hello -

cant seem to find much review on these, any1 tried Ai sports whey B-day cake and Iforce Protean Red velvet ?

Texture - thickness in water?
How Strong are the flavors? and how sweet are they?

Also Im able to get hands on Modern protein, which flavor would you recommend? also why was this discontnued, I can see it had some nice reviews

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IFN RVC just hit the market, so reviews will be coming shortly...but none up yet that I know of.

Our RVC was designed to be used in water, so with the recommended water/srv, you'll get a nick creamy shake. The flavor tastes exactly as advertised, and has sweetness on par with a piece of RVC in real life.

Zariph

Awards
IFN RVC just hit the market, so reviews will be coming shortly...but none up yet that I know of.

Our RVC was designed to be used in water, so with the recommended water/srv, you'll get a nick creamy shake. The flavor tastes exactly as advertised, and has sweetness on par with a piece of RVC in real life.
Sounds good ^^

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Like VaughnTrue Said its one of the best RV's out there. I have some of the old stuff (which is one of the best you will taste) and it tastes better than cheesecake from Cheesecake factory

Zariph

Awards
Like VaughnTrue Said its one of the best RV's out there. I have some of the old stuff (which is one of the best you will taste) and it tastes better than cheesecake from Cheesecake factory
nice - can imagine you've been baking with it too`?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
nice - can imagine you've been baking with it too`?
Yup. i bake with every protein i try. It bakes very nice because its not a casein. its very thin, so it rises very well.

Zariph

Awards
pretty similar. both are pretty light and rise very well
gr8 thx;) - so hard to pick which proteins to try..so many I wanna try - PES vanilla, AI b-day cake, Protean red velvet, XF cinnamon...just too many haha

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
XF 2.0 Cinnamon, Lemon Cream Pie are two musts and the new Iforce RVC and Blueberry i would highly suggest.
have not tried the blueberry but Iforce is on point with flavoring.

Zariph

Awards
okay, you havent tried aAI whey or pes vanilla?- Im definately gonna get me 1 tub of XF...heard its the best tasting protein ;p

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
okay, you havent tried aAI whey or pes vanilla?- Im definately gonna get me 1 tub of XF...heard its the best tasting protein ;p
i have tried both
i beta-tested the vanilla months before it was released
XF 2.0 still is king its not even close.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I have wanted to try Protean and AI for a while but I'm not paying 85+ shipping to do so(Protean). AI has samples but not of Bday and Pumpkin Pie. People need to step their sample game up!

tastasterone

Awards
AI Sports whey protein tastes great. Pumpkin pie, Mocha, Cinnamon roll and birthday cake are all great flavors that are not too sweet, not watery, and mix without any clumps. You can mix them with water and will get a great consistency protein shakes. Protean is a great whey protein and their flavors are great too. I've tried both companies whey protein and all flavor have been great so far. Their flavor game is on point.

Zariph

Awards
AI Sports whey protein tastes great. Pumpkin pie, Mocha, Cinnamon roll and birthday cake are all great flavors that are not too sweet, not watery, and mix without any clumps. You can mix them with water and will get a great consistency protein shakes. Protean is a great whey protein and their flavors are great too. I've tried both companies whey protein and all flavor have been great so far. Their flavor game is on point.
how did the AI b-day cake taste? Did it taste cakish or more like a vnilla flavoured protein?;)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fwiw, Modern protein wasn't discontinued, that was their (USP) OxyElite protein that was...rebranded as Modern Pro.

Edit: also impressed with the Protean thickness, I've had the BSMOC flavor, was awesome, can only imagine the RV and BM flavors will be as well...

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried the new Red Velvet yet but I'm hoping too in the next month or so.

I plan on baking with it as well. But I drink all my shakes in water, so hearing that is the recommended method makes me very happy.

-Spaz

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
all flavors/products I need to try in here. AI Pumpkin and Cinnamon Roll are at the top

tastasterone

Awards
Cinnamon roll is great. It has more cinnamon flavor than many other cinnamon flavored protein shakes. It tastes like liquid cinnamon roll frosting but it's not too sweet.

Pumpkin pie is a great flavor too. Smooth pumpkin flavor.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks for the support bro!

Mike

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
I haven't tried the new Red Velvet yet but I'm hoping too in the next month or so.

I plan on baking with it as well. But I drink all my shakes in water, so hearing that is the recommended method makes me very happy.

-Spaz
Ditto. I usually steer clear of mixing my protein powders in water, but I think this is the way I'm gonna go. Besides making cupcakes, obviously.

tastasterone

Awards
Did you guys see that AI sports has a 50% off sale on everything on their official website now?

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
XF 2.0 Cinnamon, Lemon Cream Pie are two musts and the new Iforce RVC and Blueberry i would highly suggest.
have not tried the blueberry but Iforce is on point with flavoring.
I heard XF 2.0 make the best tasting protein but profile wise where does it rank in your opinion?

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Just buy it and fit it in
It tastes that good it's a MRP not a straight whey
Can confirm XF(Cinnamon Roll at least) is the absolute sheet. Tastes amazing.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
XF 2.0 gives you :
The Thick Cinnamon Flavor of a Cinnamon bun
The doughy/buttery texture of a fresh baked good
and that nice sugar swirl in cinnamon rolls

Most regular whey's cant offer that flavor.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried the Arctic Lemonade whey? I'm going to buy a tub for the summer to refresh me on hot days.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
XF > all.

thank god you didnt ask about XF v Protean, so happy the flavors dont overlap.

that being said,

RVC Protean is amazing, i took a tub to work for the office since half of us use protean powders, and the tub didnt last a week, every chance they got they were making RVC shakes. my 2nd tub is staying home.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
XF > all.

thank god you didnt ask about XF v Protean, so happy the flavors dont overlap.

that being said,

RVC Protean is amazing, i took a tub to work for the office since half of us use protean powders, and the tub didnt last a week, every chance they got they were making RVC shakes. my 2nd tub is staying home.
I have wanted to try Protean since forever. When are you guys going to start doing sample tubs?

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
I have wanted to try Protean since forever. When are you guys going to start doing sample tubs?
sample tubs? prolly never, we do how ever have sample packets, i dont have a ETA on when BBM and RVC sample packets will be available.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
sample tubs? prolly never, we do how ever have sample packets, i dont have a ETA on when BBM and RVC sample packets will be available.
the RVC dont need sample packs. Its that Good.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
^ that. I'd say the same for the blueberry muffin flavor. Doesn't even need to be sampled.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Protean flavors are best in this order IMO:

Blueberry Muffin
Chocolate Covered Pretzel
Red Velvet Cake(tie):
Brown Sugar Maple Oatmeal Cookier(tie)
Milk Chocolate.
Strawberries & Cream
Vanilla Dream

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would have to agree with Vaughn (exactly my order as well).

I absolutely LOVE Blueberry Muffin and Chocolate Covered Pretzel Protean. I know most love RVC, but it's down a bit on my list. The other two are just that much better to me.

-Spaz

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blueberry Muffin Protean is a must and at the top of my list. Then it's BSMOC and a tie between RVC and Chocolate Covered Pretzel

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
When I first saw the name was "Blueberry Muffin" I thought it was a photoshop troll job due to that nasty internet pic of the same name.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I first saw the name was "Blueberry Muffin" I thought it was a photoshop troll job due to that nasty internet pic of the same name.
i think you mean blue waffle...

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Lmao yeah - NOT blue waffle. You can't unsee that.

Zariph

Awards
tried a blueberry flavored protein before..got really sick and tired of the blueberry taste, it seemed a bit boring...how much muffin/cake taste does the Iforce blueberry muffin have?

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tried a blueberry flavored protein before..got really sick and tired of the blueberry taste, it seemed a bit boring...how much muffin/cake taste does the Iforce blueberry muffin have?
The Blueberry is not overpowering at all. As soon as you open the tub it smells like you're in a bakery. This is as close as you can get to a liquified Blueberry Muffin

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Your comparing Dymatize XT which is a very poor protien choice to Iforce lol

Thats like comparing McDonalds to getting a burger at a mom and pop joint.

TrainerTone

TrainerTone

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your comparing Dymatize XT which is a very poor protien choice to Iforce lol

Thats like comparing McDonalds to getting a burger at a mom and pop joint.
Truth

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
I won't stand for McDonalds hate or thumbing one's nose at McDonalds. Not now, not ever.

Zariph

Awards
The Blueberry is not overpowering at all. As soon as you open the tub it smells like you're in a bakery. This is as close as you can get to a liquified Blueberry Muffin
sounds delicious;P