Best pre-workout? GO!

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Heres the list on a cost basis low to high. But Which is best?

Also Blackstone missign from this, their dust v2 any good?

The Curse £21.95 – 50 servings (4.1 months – £5.35pm)

PES Enhanced £18 – 40 servings (3.3 months £5.45pm)

Jack3d micro - £19 - 40 servings (3.3 months £5.75pm)

Ripped Freak - £23 – 45 servings (3.75 months - £6.13)

SAN Launch 4350 £23 – 45 servings (3.75 months - £6.13pm)

MuscleTech Shatter SX-7 - £18 - 30 servings (2.5 months £7.20pm)

Cellucor C4 – £20 - 30 servings – (2.5 months £8pm)

Sci-MX X-Plode Rippedcore - £20 – 30 servings (2.5 months, £8pm)

Cutler Legend - £18.95 - 28 Servings (2.3 months £8.23)

BSN N.O.Xplode - £24 - 30 servings (2.5 months - £9.60pm)

iSatori PWO - £27 - 30 servings (2.5 months - £10.80pm)

DS Frenzy - £45 – 40 Servings (3.5 months - £12.80pm)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I would say from the above list pes enhanced is really good and yes angel dust v2 is good. You could check out high volume by pes as well and mesomorph by aps. their my two favorite.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Its the top reviewed ones, with prices

Further suggestions then?

regdabyenoh

Awards
I need to try APS Mesomorph.

Honestly best pre for me is Alphamine, Though tecnicaly not a pre.

Also take into account Enhanced is missing ingredients that the us one has.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
nb4 every rep claims theirs is the best

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I need to try APS Mesomorph.

Honestly best pre for me is Alphamine, Though tecnicaly not a pre.

Also take into account Enhanced is missing ingredients that the us one has.
Alpha is a great pre, stacked it with HV for awhile... I use a burner powder as well pre

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Not a single one that I would buy from that list. OP, if available to you: Conqu3r, White Rapids, Ergonine.

ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
Wild Thing by Assault Labs! Best ever. Check it out!

In for The gainz! ?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cannibal Ferox.
I enjoyed my tub of ferox, good clean energy with not too bad of a crash. Conqu3r unleashed has been great so far too, pump is great and the new stim is definitely a nice change of pace. Definitely give them both a try.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to trying the new Conqu3r Unleashed when my shipment arrives. I was chosen to review three samples of the new HyperMax. Today I took 1 packet (1 scoop) and for only 200mg caffeine (I'm stim tolerant) it provided good, clean energy and nice focus. I am trying 2 packets/scoops on Wednesday. But so far, I really like it and would try it out OP.

The pwos recommended by others, above, are much better than the ones on the original list.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Performax Labs Hypermax XT and Iforce Max Out for focus and energy.

PES High Volume and Controlled Labs White Pipes for non-stim/pump.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever try the Mr Hyde/Dr. Jekyll combo from Pro supps?

ForceOfNature

Awards
Definitely angel dust v2 is the best I tried. See my review on it. People thought I was affiliated because it worked so good for me. Lol.

ChestBro

ChestBro

Awards
I wanted to try that. You know anywhere I can get a sample?
I buy everything from Strongsupplement and Nutriverse.

But a Sample can You get from Strongsupplement,

I love it.

I'm on a natty Stack right now, With.

Epic Unleashed, strength and Hydro. All by Olympus labs.
And With that PWO.

Freaking awsome. Best there ever are. Look it up man.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As already suggested, HyperMax XT is a great option if you're looking for something moderatly to high stim and also looking for some that that provides awesome pumps. Focus and energy are great with the combo of 200mg of caffeine (1 scoop) and the Eria Jarenis Extract. With a single scoop, you also get 3g of Cirtulline Malate, 1g Gycerol, and 500mg of Agmatine which are pretty good doses that will assist in a good pump.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
As of recently...for me...the new Conqu3r Unleashed surpasses a lot of other pwo's. The energy, focus, & pumps are all awesome with this formulation. It's getting great reviews across the board so far. The current flavors aren't the best, but for the effects the less than desirable taste is still worth it...IMO.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Original NO xplode circa' 1999

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
APS Mesomorph
IFN Max Out
Myochem Nitramine
HiTech Jack'd Up
OP this is a good list and if you haven't tried Nitramine GRAB IT but make sure it's the first version that has
the Rauwolscine in it cause that's the version I've used and energy, focus, and pumps are LEGIT!!!

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Not tried it no
Mesomorph keeps voming up, but also cracked out feeling comes up with it
Wild thing looks interesting - reviews say its very good
That and the Dust v2- its got noopept, velvet bean and some other goodies i like

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Haha just watched a funny video of a guy on mesomorph review on youtube
He practically didnt say a thing about the product, instead just parked up and danced to the music haha

Others said they didnt sleep a wink when they took it at 4pm - I work out at 4:30 ish daily so I need something to kick me int he balls and then crash if needs be (i dont care - cos its bedtime).

Wild thign looks good but its only available for £30 from one supplier - Dust has velvet bean but im already taking that in my AD3-PCT

So, the hunt goes on.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
How is the crash on Mesomorph? I work out early in the morning and have to go into work. Can't be sleeping under my desk!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I enjoyed my tub of ferox, good clean energy with not too bad of a crash. Conqu3r unleashed has been great so far too, pump is great and the new stim is definitely a nice change of pace. Definitely give them both a try.
I was actually surprised at the energy. I expected to feel like I just got ahold of some Walter White meth. Wasn't jittery or cracked out.

Have you used the Ferox Amped?

tin gorilla

Awards

I'm not sure why you love 'The Curse', but it is simply fraudulent to state that it is good value at £21.95 for 50 servings when it is so severely underdosed that you are lucky to get 20 true servings. Please stop.

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Really? I cant get passed 1.5 scoops the analine wants me to rip my own face off after that

Tried it at 5am this morning, wasnt my usual power, so could do with extra ingrediants being higher

Maybe i will just got mental on mesomorph as Im going round and round, all the website and youtube channels say MuscleTech or C4 so Im not sure anyone knows what to use.

Tried to get reviews on some suggestions here and it seems im being 'repped' over.

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
I was actually surprised at the energy. I expected to feel like I just got ahold of some Walter White meth. Wasn't jittery or cracked out.

Have you used the Ferox Amped?
We haven't tried the Ferox Amped....only the Conqu3r Amped. I really like it & use it in my rotation. I wonder how Ferox Amped would compare.

nbfootball65

Awards
How is the crash on Mesomorph? I work out early in the morning and have to go into work. Can't be sleeping under my desk!
It's not that bad. Personally I had bad crashes on weaker pre-workouts, but off on Mesomorph it was ok

ForceOfNature

Awards
Really? I cant get passed 1.5 scoops the analine wants me to rip my own face off after that

Tried it at 5am this morning, wasnt my usual power, so could do with extra ingrediants being higher

Maybe i will just got mental on mesomorph as Im going round and round, all the website and youtube channels say MuscleTech or C4 so Im not sure anyone knows what to use.

Tried to get reviews on some suggestions here and it seems im being 'repped' over.
If you liked the curse, I would recommend MuscleTech Anarchy (The Canadian version). It's more clean and less aggressive. You should also really try angel dust v2 or the original. Other pre workouts worth looking into:
HyperMax xt or original
Conqu3r unleashed
Wild thing
Genomyx origin if you can find it

Reactions: GNO
Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you liked the curse, I would recommend MuscleTech Anarchy (The Canadian version). It's more clean and less aggressive. You should also really try angel dust v2 or the original. Other pre workouts worth looking into:
HyperMax xt or original
Conqu3r unleashed
Wild thing
Genomyx origin if you can find it
Great options...if anyone is interested in giving HyperMax XT a try, shoot me your address and I will ship out a couple samples in return for an honest review!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hell, just get some epicatechin and call it a day....LOL

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
New Olympus Labs Conquer Unleashed is hands down the best pre-workout I have ever tried! Combined with Ep1c Unleashed I honest to god can barely get myself to leave the gym. The endurance is just unreal. The energy is hard to describe. You are locked in and the energy never stops...but it's never too much and I have yet to experience a crash. I'd compare the pumps to PES High Volume, which is really saying alot. Overall it's the best pwo on the market. The only complaint for me is the mango flavor isn't great. Not bad but not great. Really looking forward to the new ones they are coming out with!

Reactions: GNO
Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New Olympus Labs Conquer Unleashed is hands down the best pre-workout I have ever tried! Combined with Ep1c Unleashed I honest to god can barely get myself to leave the gym. The endurance is just unreal. The energy is hard to describe. You are locked in and the energy never stops...but it's never too much and I have yet to experience a crash. I'd compare the pumps to PES High Volume, which is really saying alot. Overall it's the best pwo on the market. The only complaint for me is the mango flavor isn't great. Not bad but not great. Really looking forward to the new ones they are coming out with!
Have you had the mango Ferox? How does the mango flavoring compare? yates84 YatesWifey04

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Have you had the mango Ferox? How does the mango flavoring compare? yates84 YatesWifey04
I haven't had the mango Ferox. The mango CU is (sadly) a bit bland. However, the Krushed Kandy I sampled was much better in the flavor dept. So, I'm ready for that & the Lemon Rox to drop. However, the effects are more than enough to deal with the flavor. I really like Ferox, but the CU is hands down the best pwo I've ever used. I love nootropic focus & this has that same locked in feeling plus some. I think you'd really enjoy it since you are currently using EU too. I'm not using EU anymore because I'm running RAD & Osta. The pumps I get are crazy right now.

ForceOfNature

Awards
Great options...if anyone is interested in giving HyperMax XT a try, shoot me your address and I will ship out a couple samples in return for an honest review!
Even in Canada?

Toff

Awards
  • Established
Yep, after going round the houses I was set on mesomorph and Dust V2
I THEN found a two for one on Dust V2 (what?!!!) so grabbed both flavours for $39

Cant wait to get started now im doing the odd 5:30am workout, which is where I saw myself questioning The curse - great for PM but doesn't jump me enough to roar int he morning

this morning I took a T5 and I was awake within minutes, considering I got zero sleep last night (crreatine again, not agreeing with me).

So, Dust v2 on the horizon, may take a week to hit the uk shores so ill double scoop Curse until then

I notice they've answered the queries of 'weakness' and created 'Shadow-X' which has the ingrediants bumped up -the flavour is great with cobra so expecting something good.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Hypermax and Conqu3r Unleashed are now my two staples. Both are to notch. However, I really do hate the flavor of CU mango. It tastes like a batch of Defcon1 that I received once in which they forgot to ADD the flavor. It was straight bulk ingredients. It was horrible.

I'm just wondering if anybody has had the same experience with CU? Now I don't care if it tastes bad, because it works. Just making sure I didn't get a bunk batch (flavor-wise).

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I'll hold off on CU ATM. I dislike Ferox mango probably bc I'm not a mango fan, but it's not bad. I mix soy lecithin with my PWO so I need something at least decent to get that down

liftingamber12

liftingamber12

Awards
  • Established
Hypermax and Conqu3r Unleashed are now my two staples. Both are to notch. However, I really do hate the flavor of CU mango. It tastes like a batch of Defcon1 that I received once in which they forgot to ADD the flavor. It was straight bulk ingredients. It was horrible.

I'm just wondering if anybody has had the same experience with CU? Now I don't care if it tastes bad, because it works. Just making sure I didn't get a bunk batch (flavor-wise).
I don't think it's a bunk/unflavored batch because both of the current flavors are like that...not really present just hints here & there. I was one of the ones who sampled the Krushed Kandy flavor & I really enjoyed it. I found it to have more flavor than the current Mango or Strawberry Kiwi. So, I'm hoping the new Lemon Rox will be more promising too.