LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't think it would be as effective as Abe or follidrone but it will be something to try if your logging it.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
There's a reason the bottles dented m8. It's cause some guy was pissed as **** that he spent 50$ on no gains and he whipped dat chit on the ground and returned into. Go buy some razor8 by allmax. Das where you wanna be. I'm eyeing that birch.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
There's a reason the bottles dented m8. It's cause some guy was pissed as **** that he spent 50$ on no gains and he whipped dat chit on the ground and returned into. Go buy some razor8 by allmax. Das where you wanna be. I'm eyeing that birch.

Even protein seems to be okay. I think protein starts to turn two years after expiry. Can't remember where i read that. May seriously consider logging that Universal, after vacation in December as a stand alone.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it would be as effective as Abe or follidrone but it will be something to try if your logging it.
I think ill probably try it. Ill log it after my vacation in December. See how it stacks up next to laxacrine/epic unleashed. I always like trying new things. Even if they're bunk, it's still alot of fun.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Ive tried follidrone as well, liked it very much. On my list to try is anafuse/most wanted. But if the new blr epi comes out anytime soon, that will be my next log for sure. Also really excited for their pre workout. One other sup i cannot wait for is the new Olympus Labs laxogenin. That is also log worthy.

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever try this? Doubt it works

I may have to log it over two months
Its waay underdosed plus it doesnt list the extraction of many herbs which is important in order to have some effects

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you go on the other big forum store there is lot of reviews by verified buyer, worth a try i say

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
If you go on the other big forum store there is lot of reviews by verified buyer, worth a try i say
Its super cheap, think i might just give it a go for giggles. Ive wasted money on worse decisions (beef protein ) i ended up giving the entire 5 pound tub away unopened after reading what it really was.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Got it in the mail today. 2 months supply was like $45 USD on sale.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Curious to see how this one works out for you and I've read some decent feedback on this one so post a link in
here if you decide to log it so I can follow along and it's usually pretty decently priced.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Curious to see how this one works out for you and I've read some decent feedback on this one so post a link in
here if you decide to log it so I can follow along and it's usually pretty decently priced.
Ill shoot you a message before the log goes up. When you check out reviews on Amazon. Lot of good reviews few bad