Universal Natural Plant Sterols

1. Universal Natural Plant Sterols

Anyone ever try this? Doubt it works

I may have to log it over two months

2. I don't think it would be as effective as Abe or follidrone but it will be something to try if your logging it.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

3. There's a reason the bottles dented m8. It's cause some guy was pissed as **** that he spent 50$ on no gains and he whipped dat chit on the ground and returned into. Go buy some razor8 by allmax. Das where you wanna be. I'm eyeing that birch.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Matthew1237 View Post
    There's a reason the bottles dented m8. It's cause some guy was pissed as **** that he spent 50$ on no gains and he whipped dat chit on the ground and returned into. Go buy some razor8 by allmax. Das where you wanna be. I'm eyeing that birch.

Even protein seems to be okay. I think protein starts to turn two years after expiry. Can't remember where i read that. May seriously consider logging that Universal, after vacation in December as a stand alone.

5. Quote Originally Posted by LeanEngineer View Post
    I don't think it would be as effective as Abe or follidrone but it will be something to try if your logging it.
    I think ill probably try it. Ill log it after my vacation in December. See how it stacks up next to laxacrine/epic unleashed. I always like trying new things. Even if they're bunk, it's still alot of fun.
    •   

6. Ive tried follidrone as well, liked it very much. On my list to try is anafuse/most wanted. But if the new blr epi comes out anytime soon, that will be my next log for sure. Also really excited for their pre workout. One other sup i cannot wait for is the new Olympus Labs laxogenin. That is also log worthy.

7. Quote Originally Posted by pfresh View Post
    Anyone ever try this? Doubt it works

I may have to log it over two months
    Its waay underdosed plus it doesnt list the extraction of many herbs which is important in order to have some effects
    Anything, just ask

8. Quote Originally Posted by GreekTheBrick View Post
    Its waay underdosed plus it doesnt list the extraction of many herbs which is important in order to have some effects
    Very true

9. If you go on the other big forum store there is lot of reviews by verified buyer, worth a try i say

10. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    If you go on the other big forum store there is lot of reviews by verified buyer, worth a try i say
    Its super cheap, think i might just give it a go for giggles. Ive wasted money on worse decisions (beef protein ) i ended up giving the entire 5 pound tub away unopened after reading what it really was.

11. Got it in the mail today. 2 months supply was like $45 USD on sale.

12. Let us know how it goes

13. Quote Originally Posted by alvin1 View Post
    Let us know how it goes
    I shoot you a message before log goes up near xmas time. Logging something else right now so can't throw it into the mix.

14. Curious to see how this one works out for you and I've read some decent feedback on this one so post a link in
    here if you decide to log it so I can follow along and it's usually pretty decently priced.

15. Quote Originally Posted by totalpackage View Post
    Curious to see how this one works out for you and I've read some decent feedback on this one so post a link in
    here if you decide to log it so I can follow along and it's usually pretty decently priced.
    Ill shoot you a message before the log goes up. When you check out reviews on Amazon. Lot of good reviews few bad
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Beta-Sitosterol Plant Sterols (90 softgels)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-26-2012, 03:17 PM
  2. universal natural sterol complex
    By Smooth001 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-17-2010, 10:23 AM
  3. natural plant oils grow breasts on young boys
    By poison in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-29-2007, 08:50 PM
  4. Plant sterols