Best Non-Hormonal supp for building muscle

gynopuff

Awards
Hey guys I nearly destroyed my shaft with past sauce use and do not want to mess with my hormones right now can you all give me your experience on your fav non hormonal suppliment like x gens epi all that stuff. Also please tell me which ones were bunk.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SL, Epi (I am on Ep1c)

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Ive been enjoying laxacrine as of late

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely give anafuse, follidrone, abe, ep1c unleashed a try. They are all awesome natural anabolics.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Letrone and an epi product like unleashed or epi plex compliment each other very well. Have ran the two combined with viron and it was one of the best natty stacks I have used. Also x gels and ABE are a board favorite with tons of good feedback and logs.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ergonine
Anabeta Elite
ARA
PA
-(-)epi for some

I vote Ergonine if just one product, you will get 9 ergogens (performance enhancers) in one as well as great assistance for gaining LBM and recovery benefits.

Athletixsports.com ships same day 0.99 domestic and Ergonine comes in at under $1/day once you use the code "driven"

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's a stack i wanna try. Waiting my shoulder out before i jump on x gels though
Waiting on that new joint support xt ;)?

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
abe + x-gels/x-factor is a beast of a stack. Usually my go to

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EU bridged into ArA bridged into ABE and Alphamax. With SL ran 2 before and 2 after

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Some great products include

Laxogenin: Olympus Labs Dermastrength, Iron Forged Nutrition Most Wanted, Iron Legion Vedius

-Epicatechin: Epi-Plex by Cel, Black Lion Research Follidrone, Olympus Labs Ep1c Unleashed

Ara: X-Gels SNS, X-Factor Molecular Nutrition

Anabeta Elite Pes

Pa Fearn Granules are the best bang for the buck.

Im sure im missing a few but all of these products are solid options.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clear muscle and Plasma Muscle works very well for size and strength

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamax if you're looking for something that will really assist with lean gains. I would not expect too much in strength increase, but improving overall body composition is great. I love stacking AlphaMax with ArA to get the body composition effects plus some great strength gains. I have also ran an (-)Epi product, but solo. I believe running AlphaMax with a reputable )-)Epi product would also be great for overall body composition and strength.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
EU bridged into ArA bridged into ABE and Alphamax. With SL ran 2 before and 2 after
no reason to bridge... running concurrently would actually be better due to the synergies

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
MyoSynergy Elite
Anabeta Elite
ArA
Epic Unleashed

Those are the ones I've used and really enjoyed.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ArA
Laxacrine
PA/SL
Creatine mono or MCC

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Abe
Xgels
Epi Plex

still haven't tried laxogenin , its next on my list .. but those 3 sups are def a staple for me now

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ARA
ABE
Tropinol XP

Those are my favorite muscle builders.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AnaBeta Elite just got a huge addition by adding Cistanche Deserticola.

For a stack:

AnaBeta Elite + ArA
AnaBeta Elite + Magnitropin

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ABE + Magnitropin, that'd be a hefty dose of Cistanche and all the other goodies. I think that's something I'll need to try in the future.

damage007

damage007

Banned
Awards
Steak, Lobster, Tuna, Mac & Cheese...and no chinese - no wait I'm just ****in with ya OP; chinese 3 days a week bro! stuff yourself....oh and these guys are offering some good advice ---- anabeta elite is a nice one!

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
+1 for ABE+Ergonine. I REALLY can't stress enough how awesome my run with Myosynergy Elite+BMP was.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Did you run an AI with myosynergy elite?
Yea I ran arimistane only, I had no estrogen related sides at all. I was discussing with another member earlier today that the libido boost and mental well being I experienced was out of this world. Hands down the best in both of those categories.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea I ran arimistane only, I had no estrogen related sides at all. I was discussing with another member earlier today that the libido boost and mental well being I experienced was out of this world. Hands down the best in both of those categories.
For sure, what brand and dosage of arimistane did you use?

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
For sure, what brand and dosage of arimistane did you use?
I had a bottle of man sports nolvadren on hand so I used it. It has 75mg in it.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BMP doesn't boost libido so that was coming solely from the MyoElite.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
BMP doesn't boost libido so that was coming solely from the MyoElite.
Yes I realize that, I may be to young to reap the full benefits but I went ahead and purchased testruction because it had the EU and butea included in it. They had an incredible effect on my over motivation and mood as well as libido.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes I realize that, I may be to young to reap the full benefits but I went ahead and purchased testruction because it had the EU and butea included in it. They had an incredible effect on my over motivation and mood as well as libido.
That's good to hear. I have a couple of bottles waiting for me.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
That's good to hear. I have a couple of bottles waiting for me.
I doubt you will have any complaints. I feel if you are on the older side it would yield even better results.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I doubt you will have any complaints. I feel if you are on the older side it would yield even better results.
I wouldn't really call myself on the older side (32) but I do struggle with low T. So a Testruction + MyoElite stack would mostly do me good!

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
I wouldn't really call myself on the older side (32) but I do struggle with low T. So a Testruction + MyoElite stack would mostly do me good!
Then I would highly recommend to someone with lower T. The new erase is probably what I'll run along side it.