Lean EFX old formula

B4Hand

Awards
My local nutrition store has got this product in stock for $59. I'm currently fairly lean, but I want to shred the last few pounds. I've done a little research on it, but I want to know your opinions...should I get this? I've never tried it before and was wondering if anyone else had experiences (positive or negative). Thanks

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
My local nutrition store has got this product in stock for $59. I'm currently fairly lean, but I want to shred the last few pounds. I've done a little research on it, but I want to know your opinions...should I get this? I've never tried it before and was wondering if anyone else had experiences (positive or negative). Thanks
If it's the OG it's fukk in great I ran it back in 08 09 and the energy euphoria is crazy it killed my appetite crazy. Very good for a cut.

B4Hand

Awards
Thanks for the response bert45. It is the original formula, but I've read about crazy side effects. I'm not sensitive to stims at all so I'll probably be fine as far as that goes. I think I may go ahead and grab a bottle Monday morning. I can see my abs but I gotta shred these love handles.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I remember using like half a tab it's pretty strong I had zero side effects

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Made me real alert for work it was awesome sort of like Adderall I guess. I never tried Adderall but it made me very focused

B4Hand

Awards
That's what I'm looking for. I've done plenty of energy and focus supps, but I want something to make me feel content in a calorie deficit

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is pretty damn strong from what I understand.

B4Hand

Awards
Tried my first dose today. I'm impressed so far. Clean energy throughout my workout this morning without a crash yet.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lean EFX is a really solid formula. I love it.

Formutech doesn't get enough love on this forum, lot of great formulas and the flavors are amazzzzing

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely a strong burner and the appetite suppression from the dmaa is on point.

B4Hand

Awards
Yeah I was only able to eat half of my chicken stir-fry at lunch. But I did make it a point to get all my protein in.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used Lean EFX over the summer during my cut and it was a huge lifesaver with the hunger and mood as well!!

B4Hand

Awards
Ikr. I'm loving the formula and results after only 4 days. I was thinking of getting at least another bottle or two for the summer.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I used old formula too awhile back..one of my favorites..along with Level II..that stuff made me sweat pretty good..Formutech is very underrated

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm really interested to give the new fomula a run!