Best all round BCAA product?

MarenghiJuice

Awards
Looking for a BCAA product with extra goodies (beta alanine, betaine, L carnatine etc) not bothered about the price. Seen purple wraath being mentioned alot, can anyone vouch for this product? Cheers

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
5% nutrition alldayyoumay absolutely worth a look at man. Rich piana is a bit of a clown to me but he makes good stuff.
-5g leucine per scoop, eaa's added as well
-glutamine
- L-carnitine L-tartrate
-NAC
-taurine
-raw coconut water concentrate & dried blueberry powder
-leucic acid
-bromelain
-creatinol-o-phosphate
-beta alanine
-also has glucosamine sulfate and MSM..
How do you ask for any more than that in a bcaa product?? Really good stuff imo man

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Scivation Xtend is a board favorite. Really solid product.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It sounds like you may want to create your own. It is going to be difficult to find one product with everything you want in it. I would suggest looking into any of these and then adding whatever it is that is missing.

Scivation Xtend
MAN Iso Aminos
Animal Juiced Aminos
Cellucor Alpha Amino
Core ABC
Controlled Labs Purple Wraath

MarenghiJuice

Awards
5% nutrition alldayyoumay absolutely worth a look at man. Rich piana is a bit of a clown to me but he makes good stuff.
-5g leucine per scoop, eaa's added as well
-glutamine
- L-carnitine L-tartrate
-NAC
-taurine
-raw coconut water concentrate & dried blueberry powder
-leucic acid
-bromelain
-creatinol-o-phosphate
-beta alanine
-also has glucosamine sulfate and MSM..
How do you ask for any more than that in a bcaa product?? Really good stuff imo man
Looks interesting but several servings are needed to meet sufficient dosing of each ingredient :/

MarenghiJuice

Awards
It sounds like you may want to create your own. It is going to be difficult to find one product with everything you want in it. I would suggest looking into any of these and then adding whatever it is that is missing.

Scivation Xtend
MAN Iso Aminos
Animal Juiced Aminos
Cellucor Alpha Amino
Core ABC
Was thinking about this. Anyone got ideas for ingredients?

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Looks interesting but several servings are needed to meet sufficient dosing of each ingredient :/
2 scoops, 3 scoops max if you're willing to "over do" it..no other bcaa product on the market to my knowledge has that wide of a spectrum of ingredients. Literally everyone I know uses it 1-2 scoops and loves it

MarenghiJuice

Awards
2 scoops, 3 scoops max if you're willing to "over do" it..no other bcaa product on the market to my knowledge has that wide of a spectrum of ingredients. Literally everyone I know uses it 1-2 scoops and loves it
I'll give it a run mate, cheers

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Scivation Xtend
MAN Iso Aminos
Animal Juiced Aminos
Cellucor Alpha Amino
Core ABC
Will Performax labs come up with some BCAAs? All your products are on point from your company.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will Performax labs come up with some BCAAs? All your products are on point from your company.
Not that I'm aware of. We've just launched some new products or reformulated other products. I do know that some very interesting stuff is in the works. It is too early to tell when they will be released, but from what I know, they look promising.

ForceOfNature

Awards
Looking for a BCAA product with extra goodies (beta alanine, betaine, L carnatine etc) not bothered about the price. Seen purple wraath being mentioned alot, can anyone vouch for this product? Cheers
Controlled labs purple wrath

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Scivation Xtend
Animal Juiced Aminos
Cellucor Alpha Amino
Core ABC
Right here ^^^
MAN ISO amino does not have any extra goodies which OP is looking for:
Some good ones that were not brought up

Blue Star Amino Fast
Omega Sport Strive

These are 2 very good ones that do not get a lot of talk and should.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ agreed. Purple wrath and amino iv are my favorite.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Have used lots of different BCAA products but always come back to Scivation Xtend.
However I'm logging ALR Chain'd Out right now and it seems to be a good alternative to Xtend, at least for me.
Animal Juiced Aminos are good too when I need something cheap but still good.

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
I find Xtend to be overly sweet after a while but it's a solid product.
Big fan of Chain'd Out Appletini and MAN's Skittles or Sour Patch are good tasting too

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are looking for a BCAA product as an intraworkout drink a BCAA/EAA would be an optimal choice. Something like Amino IV which contains a high leucine EAA blend plus other performance and recovery improving ingredients like HICA, Betaine, and Synerglut.

If looking for more of a straight BCAA with extras I'd look at Core ABC.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been using finaflex's active aminos. I like the watermelon flavor best.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lots of good suggestions so far, take a look at Kaged Muscle inkaged too, lots of additional goodies plus some caffeine if you like that intra

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
In-Kaged is my favorite too. I use it as a pre-workout and add glycerol and a tab or 2 of Ready4War to it. It is the only sweetened powder that I can currently tolerate though it requires a lot of dilution.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Most of the time i only utilize an amino acid product is during a caloric deficit because i feel there isnt much benefit during a bulking phase when there is an abundance of calories, With that being said my go to is Amino i.v from PES it provides me the anti-catabolic support im looking for. Others i have used and liked were Mtor-Pro from Myokem, Driven Sports Splyce and Xtend from scivation

MarenghiJuice

Awards
Most of the time i only utilize an amino acid product is during a caloric deficit because i feel there isnt much benefit during a bulking phase when there is an abundance of calories, With that being said my go to is Amino i.v from PES it provides me the anti-catabolic support im looking for. Others i have used and liked were Mtor-Pro from Myokem, Driven Sports Splyce and Xtend from scivation
Agreed man think im gonna leave them out until my cut

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In-Kaged is my favorite too. I use it as a pre-workout and add glycerol and a tab or 2 of Ready4War to it. It is the only sweetened powder that I can currently tolerate though it requires a lot of dilution.
I hear you on the dilution.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Agreed man think im gonna leave them out until my cut
I don't believe that bcaa's should be used while cutting. If you look at isoleucine and valine, basically their main role is to turn into glucose to be burned as fuel..bcaas have in my opinion been mismarketed as something that helps induce fat loss.. While in reality it helps spare muscle tissue, but gives your body an alternative source of energy to feed off of besides the bodyfat that you're looking to burn. Can you still get lean while using bcaas? Absolutely. But through the experience of myself and clients it will slow progress down, and why diet for 16 weeks if you can get the job done in 12?

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
There are so many variables, one could be using anabolic substances that help preserve tissue, or they might be able to cut on large amounts of carbohydrates, or they may be doing a carb cycle to where there is little to no glycogen to be burnt as fuel. bcaa are already broken down the body doesnt require much energy to utilize them compared to a protein that the body has to break down there is your increase in metabolic rate. They offer a great preservation function to hold onto muscle while cutting. Its an insurance alot of guys might do their fasted cardio with out any first thing in the am while others wont take a chance of muscle loss without an amino product. Most of the time more than one road can get you to your destination.

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
There are so many variables, one could be using anabolic substances that help preserve tissue, or they might be able to cut on large amounts of carbohydrates, or they may be doing a carb cycle to where there is little to no glycogen to be burnt as fuel. bcaa are already broken down the body doesnt require much energy to utilize them compared to a protein that the body has to break down there is your increase in metabolic rate. They offer a great preservation function to hold onto muscle while cutting. Its an insurance alot of guys might do their fasted cardio with out any first thing in the am while others wont take a chance of muscle loss without an amino product. Most of the time more than one road can get you to your destination.
Of course, and I'm not saying that youre an idiot if you use bcaas while you cut but I absolutely see it as being more efficient to not use them. You'll still get the results while using them it just may take a bit longer. I believe as long as you're getting enough protein in through the day and doing LISS cardio and not doing marathons in the gym but training to stimulate the muscle as efficient as possible and get out of the gym quick, the possibilities of losing muscle are very small.

MarenghiJuice

Awards
Its well documented that BCAAS are most useful when on a cut I thought that was common knowledge? Sufficient quantities of amino acids should be met through diet alone whilst bulking. Each to their own though brother

Mkgain1

Mkgain1

Awards
Its well documented that BCAAS are most useful when on a cut I thought that was common knowledge? Sufficient quantities of amino acids should be met through diet alone whilst bulking. Each to their own though brother
For muscle preservation, yes. For burning fat at an accelerated rate, no I don't believe so.

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lots of good suggestions so far, take a look at Kaged Muscle inkaged too, lots of additional goodies plus some caffeine if you like that intra

Solid product
Have used whole line and everything exceeded my expectations

Bigdumogre

Bigdumogre

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Solid product
Have used whole line and everything exceeded my expectations

MarenghiJuice

Awards
For muscle preservation, yes. For burning fat at an accelerated rate, no I don't believe so.
No disputing that. BCAAS definitely don't burn fat at an accelerated rate lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Glucose inhibits lipolysis, yet we can still burn fat eating carbs. Its all about how it balances and overall net Calories

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Check out alpha pro intraload! Also would suggest I force compete.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It is pretty easy to meet protein protein and BCAA amount from whole food and whey too when cutting

More whole food will
Be your best bet for satiety when dieting

For fasted training or long times between meals (4-6 hours) it could be of benefit regardless of goal