Glycobol.. Who has ran this and what were the results?

gynopuff

Awards
Hi fellas just got off some anabolic pump ill say its a 5/10 recompadrol being a 9.5/10

Id like to know who ran this and what were your results?
Explosive direa?
Muscle gain?
Fat loss?
Recomp?

Also rate it 1-10 using the above ^

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually had a better run with AP versus Glycobol. I just felt like my muscles were fuller and pumps were better. I also felt that recomp was better as well. No GI issues with either one.

If you're looking for a new GDA product, our new product, SlinMax is well worth looking into. The Na-r-ala will help with glycogen storage through GLUT-4.Berberine and Banaba are synergistic with one another to improve glucose uptake. It is a full open label and everything is well dosed.Nutriverse still has 20% off I believe.

slinmaxlabel.jpg

gynopuff

Awards
^ Looks like you guys kinda copied Recompadrol which is why my eyebrows are raised…..

gynopuff

Awards
Well Glycobol offers 120 caps so who has tried Glycobol?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wasent really a copy of Recomadrol at all but there are some overlapping ingredients for sure, however those ingredients(Berberine/Banaba) are generally found in almost all GDAs(AP, Glycobol, Recomadrol, Slintensity etc).

SlinMax has 120 caps as well!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've used Glycobol a few times, the majority of the time during a recomp. Definitely great for high carb meals and cheat meals, kept me from getting bloated and helped me to not retain water. Got that great pumped 'full' feeling all day from it too.

The one side effect was the diarrhea, haha. Many people report this issue and green stools while using Glycobol, so prepare yourself. The first few days using it are the worst of the side effects, but my body seemed to adjust to it.

If you're looking for a GDA, I would honestly recommend Slin Sane over Glycobol just due to the price point. I didn't notice anything significantly different from using Glycobol as opposed to other GDA's that I've tried. Its a good product, but nothing fantastic IMHO.

gynopuff

Awards
I've used Glycobol a few times, the majority of the time during a recomp. Definitely great for high carb meals and cheat meals, kept me from getting bloated and helped me to not retain water. Got that great pumped 'full' feeling all day from it too.

The one side effect was the diarrhea, haha. Many people report this issue and green stools while using Glycobol, so prepare yourself. The first few days using it are the worst of the side effects, but my body seemed to adjust to it.

If you're looking for a GDA, I would honestly recommend Slin Sane over Glycobol just due to the price point. I didn't notice anything significantly different from using Glycobol as opposed to other GDA's that I've tried. Its a good product, but nothing fantastic IMHO.
Would you say anabolic pump was better? I have explosive direa all day from ap and cannot stand it and are you talking about slin sane 1 or 2?

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glycobol is my least favorite glucose disposal product, and I've tried them all. Slin sane, AP are my go tos.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Would you say anabolic pump was better? I have explosive direa all day from ap and cannot stand it and are you talking about slin sane 1 or 2?
I honestly have never used AP, but from what I've read and seen I would say its a better choice. My bathroom problem wasn't at that level, but it was definitely a pain to deal with. I prefer the original Slin Sane, but V2 worked well for me too. I'm not sure what your current goals are, but I would look into Burn24 if you're looking for a solid GDA product. No bathroom issues at all with Burn24, and it worked very well for me.

gynopuff

Awards
I honestly have never used AP, but from what I've read and seen I would say its a better choice. My bathroom problem wasn't at that level, but it was definitely a pain to deal with. I prefer the original Slin Sane, but V2 worked well for me too. I'm not sure what your current goals are, but I would look into Burn24 if you're looking for a solid GDA product. No bathroom issues at all with Burn24, and it worked very well for me.
Dude I almost soiled my drawls everyday I used it. I was trying to meet up with my homecoming date with my fraternity and went from 0 to 100 real quick… Like the scene form dumb and dumber when loyd put laxative in harries tea. I can't have that if I'm going to be dating girls how well would you say the slinsnae v1 worked for you? I am looking to feel "full" and to cut a few pounds of fat off while I bulk

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anabolic pump gave me awful gas pains. Horrible bloat, fullness, gas, etc

gynopuff

Awards
What did you get from slinsane v1?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Holy wow two caps before a 1400 calorie meal (IF protocol) with only 40g of carbs and I am veiny and HOT. Talking like thorough warmup pre lifting hot almost sweating.
Yea. Took last one before bed. Worth noting that the large 1400'calorie meal which is usually made up of the same three or four Items and usually leave me feeling very full and bloated for an hour or two Bc of the volume of food, I did not get that feeling at all. I felt very satisfied but not all uncomfortable.

Today will be a higher carb day and lift+HIIT.

Woke up feeling dry tight and lean. I feel initially like this is a very strong product and no joke. Granted I didn't push the envelope with carbs yesterday, I'm in the midst of reverse dieting so I'm still rather insulin resistant at this time
I can garuntee SlinMax will redefine the GDA category! Only 40g carbs? These are results after 1-2 doses, watch it compound!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
What did you get from slinsane v1?
Good pumps, muscle fullness, decreased bloat during high carb/cheat meals. It has a typical GDA profile, so don't expect anything phenomenal. But it does what its supposed to. What are you looking for from a GDA?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Anabolic pump with anabeta stack. I was eating every ****in thing staying lean
Thank me 2moro

gynopuff

Awards
Good pumps, muscle fullness, decreased bloat during high carb/cheat meals. It has a typical GDA profile, so don't expect anything phenomenal. But it does what its supposed to. What are you looking for from a GDA?
To keep fat off while bulking spring is soooo far away and im hoarding on fat im an extreme extomorph im 28 starting lifiting at 26 and I went from 158 to 191 from 9% to 12% bf and I have to eat an unGodly amount of food to add on muscle from all the walking I do on my college campus. If I do not eat calorie dense foods and slightly dirty/hoard carbs I wont add a bit of muscle on. I cut out mostly all sugar but the carbs I cannot.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
To keep fat off while bulking spring is soooo far away and im hoarding on fat im an extreme extomorph im 28 starting lifiting at 26 and I went from 158 to 191 from 9% to 12% bf and I have to eat an unGodly amount of food to add on muscle from all the walking I do on my college campus. If I do not eat calorie dense foods and slightly dirty/hoard carbs I wont add a bit of muscle on. I cut out mostly all sugar but the carbs I cannot.
Well according to your bodyfat estimations and body weight increase, if you do the math you gained ~23-24 pounds of lean body mass.... in 2 years.

Sounds like you're doing a pretty good job if you ask me, 12 pounds of lean mass per year is incredible progress. It seems like you're looking for a GDA to be a game changer with an uncalculated and poor nutrition plan. While a GDA will help some, it will not be too significant if you don't have a grasp on a healthy diet, calculated macro intake, and proper training.

From your stats, you're making great progress. I would try to clean up your diet and figure out how many calories you need to consume to gain 1 pound per week. You can just wing it and expect a GDA to save you from fat gain. You're going to gain some fat during a bulk, we all do. But if you're smart about it and you're training hard, you can keep fat gain to a minimum. But as far as Slinsane goes, I would say its worth trying. The price can't be beat for what it has to offer.

gynopuff

Awards
Well according to your bodyfat estimations and body weight increase, if you do the math you gained ~23-24 pounds of lean body mass.... in 2 years.

Sounds like you're doing a pretty good job if you ask me, 12 pounds of lean mass per year is incredible progress. It seems like you're looking for a GDA to be a game changer with an uncalculated and poor nutrition plan. While a GDA will help some, it will not be too significant if you don't have a grasp on a healthy diet, calculated macro intake, and proper training.

From your stats, you're making great progress. I would try to clean up your diet and figure out how many calories you need to consume to gain 1 pound per week. You can just wing it and expect a GDA to save you from fat gain. You're going to gain some fat during a bulk, we all do. But if you're smart about it and you're training hard, you can keep fat gain to a minimum. But as far as Slinsane goes, I would say its worth trying. The price can't be beat for what it has to offer.
I do agree with you John. Here is the problem I encountered when it comes to counting calories. School days I walk up to 4 miles in a day and some school days 1-5 miles depending on what may come up or what im doing. Then we have off days where I barley walk at all. This is why counting calories is a hard thing to pin point. Some days I may walk 5 miles on top of working out. It is not easy to figure it out...

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I do agree with you John. Here is the problem I encountered when it comes to counting calories. School days I walk up to 4 miles in a day and some school days 1-5 miles depending on what may come up or what im doing. Then we have off days where I barley walk at all. This is why counting calories is a hard thing to pin point. Some days I may walk 5 miles on top of working out. It is not easy to figure it out...
I can relate to that, I lived on a larger college campus in undergrad and my walking was inconsistent throughout the week. It was 1.5 miles each way just to walk from my apartment to the gym, it was nuts haha.

What I would suggest is to ignore the different amounts of walking you do each day, and focus on your calorie intake on a week schedule, rather than trying to calculate a different calorie intake for each individual day. Keep your diet consistent and as clean as possible, and find out how many calories you should be consuming each day to maintain your current weight. Don't factor your walking into your calorie intake, even though it isn't consistent your weekly expenditure should be relatively the same from week to week. Be consistent with your diet for a few weeks and check your weight once or twice a week to see if you are gaining or losing weight. Once you have established a solid baseline and are eating a consistent diet with adequate protein, you can begin to add in carbs and fats as needed to gain weight slowly. Aim to gain about 1 pound per week so you don't gain too much excess fat.

Props on your progress so far though man! Where do you go to school?

gynopuff

Awards
I can relate to that, I lived on a larger college campus in undergrad and my walking was inconsistent throughout the week. It was 1.5 miles each way just to walk from my apartment to the gym, it was nuts haha.

What I would suggest is to ignore the different amounts of walking you do each day, and focus on your calorie intake on a week schedule, rather than trying to calculate a different calorie intake for each individual day. Keep your diet consistent and as clean as possible, and find out how many calories you should be consuming each day to maintain your current weight. Don't factor your walking into your calorie intake, even though it isn't consistent your weekly expenditure should be relatively the same from week to week. Be consistent with your diet for a few weeks and check your weight once or twice a week to see if you are gaining or losing weight. Once you have established a solid baseline and are eating a consistent diet with adequate protein, you can begin to add in carbs and fats as needed to gain weight slowly. Aim to gain about 1 pound per week so you don't gain too much excess fat.

Props on your progress so far though man! Where do you go to school?
I was about to ask you the same thing lol I go to UCF in Orlando. They designed the campus to where you can only park on the outside of it and its the 2nd largest school in the nation. And my God I never thought to do add calculate my calories by the week that is a really good idea. I can see you are almost as tall as me but with maybe 10lbs less fat lol so im sure you know the struggle of eating.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I was about to ask you the same thing lol I go to UCF in Orlando. They designed the campus to where you can only park on the outside of it and its the 2nd largest school in the nation. And my God I never thought to do add calculate my calories by the week that is a really good idea. I can see you are almost as tall as me but with maybe 10lbs less fat lol so im sure you know the struggle of eating.
Thats a cool design, but terrible if you're trying to make some gains hahah. I graduated from Temple University in Philly. I had no car on campus so I walked EVERYWHERE. But yeah I would just try to keep calories consistent regardless of your walking and base it on the entire week as a whole. I try to stay pretty lean year round, and I don't have the body type that allows me to eat a lot of carbs haha. But regardless of whether I'm cutting or bulking, I am very strategic and calculated with my macros. I keep protein and fat pretty consistent year round and tailor my carb intake to my goals.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
I'll give it a 6. Aye that same food with eat each time either oats or rice and had no blood. Got a pretty decent pump. But I always took a nice green ****. A clean ****.

Saw minor body changes but would gain about 4-7 pounds on about 2 months worth of bottles

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd be wary of Glycobol. Supposedly the Na-R-ALA was tested for and came back showing 0.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
OP, you can go to Walmart and buy a Glucose Meter that comes with a small supply of Test Strips, for about $15. The strips are where the money is, so depending on how many of these various "GDA/Partitioner" supps/ingredients you want to try, you may be able to find out all you need to know for that $15. Pretty cheap insurance, and you will know exactly how *you* react to each.

Just get a fasting glucose level - take your supp/ingredient - eat carbs - and test at 30/60/90/120 minutes. Done. I would start out trying a combo of ACV/Cinnamon/Banaba Leaf first - they are all dirt cheap. If they don't do well, you can move up to the more expensive ingredients.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, no need to look any further than:

Na-R-ALA
Cinnulin PF
Berberine
Vanadyl Sulfate
Agmatine

hsk

Awards
  • Established
To the OP, as other have mentioned you can experiment with different individual GDA ingredients that are popular and common among GDA type supplements and see what works for you and what does. Many of these ingredients can be found in bulk powder form or caps. After a while you should be able to figure a cost effective way to combine some of them for your individual needs. The more popular and proven ingredients tend to show up in one form or another in most GDAs due to the simple fact that they work.

Agmatine Sulfate
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Banaba Leaf (Corosolic Acid)
Berberine HCL
Bitter Melon (Bitters/Charantin/Momordin)
Cinnamon Powder
Cinnulin PF
Chromium Polynicotinate (GTF Chromium/Niacin Bound Chromium)
Fenugreek (4-Hydroxyisoleucine)
Gymnema Sylvestre (Gymnemic Acid)
Na-R-ALA
Vanadyl Sulfate