Conqu3r Unleaded - are you ready?!

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Conqu3r Unleashed - are you ready?!

This morning was my first workout on CU and let me say..... GTFO!

The results of today's workout REQUIRE me to start a log.

I'll be going all out on this log, inclusive of my full supp routine. I will be providing pictures, as well as HR graphs from my MSBand2. It, like most bf tests, is not to be taken as completely accurate, but instead to monitor changes and variations. The graph between yesterday's workout and today's (w/CU) is very telling.

I have a very busy weekend, but will get it up shortly, with background.

Kisses

GFY

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
I haven't tried the Unleaded version. Is it stronger than the leaded version?

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unleaded. Darn auto-correct. Tried to edit

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
UNLEASHED DAMNIT

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Shortly, being in the next 48hrs, in the logs forum

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never tried

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Had my first dose yesterday on a lower body workout as well! Two scoops of the mango. Taste was sort of bland but not bad. I was absolutely locked in though. The focus was just amazing. The stim energy was great but I never felt over stimulated. It felt really clean and smooth. I honestly did not want to stop lifting. My first impression is simply WOW. Arguably the best pwo I've tried. Really looking forward to using it today on my chest and arms hypertrophy day. Will be able to report back on the pump effects of the product.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Mine is on the way. Looking forward to this

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Had my first dose yesterday on a lower body workout as well! Two scoops of the mango. Taste was sort of bland but not bad. I was absolutely locked in though. The focus was just amazing. The stim energy was great but I never felt over stimulated. It felt really clean and smooth. I honestly did not want to stop lifting. My first impression is simply WOW. Arguably the best pwo I've tried. Really looking forward to using it today on my chest and arms hypertrophy day. Will be able to report back on the pump effects of the product.
Well you can check off pumps! Huge pumps for me, even better than PES High Volume.

This is really the most complete PWO on the market. Only thing left to see is how long it will carry it's effectiveness. Well done OL. Conquer Unleashed and EP1C Unleashed is truly the stack of the Demigods. I never wanted to leave the gym today.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well you can check off pumps! Huge pumps for me, even better than PES High Volume.

This is really the most complete PWO on the market. Only thing left to see is how long it will carry it's effectiveness. Well done OL. Conquer Unleashed and EP1C Unleashed is truly the stack of the Demigods. I never wanted to leave the gym today.
Everything you said is true for me as well!

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Everything you said is true for me as well!
What's crazy is that I havnt felt over stimmed but at the same time i feel so much energy and just locked in. But no crash...I don't know how they did it, but I'm amazed. My only complaint is the taste. The mango really isn't that good haha I'm going to have to try the other flavors.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's crazy is that I havnt felt over stimmed but at the same time i feel so much energy and just locked in. But no crash...I don't know how they did it, but I'm amazed. My only complaint is the taste. The mango really isn't that good haha I'm going to have to try the other flavors.
I'll be sharing my crazy experience, in my upcoming log

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Crazy good feedback crew!

I know all of us at OL are pumped seeing all this feedback. Very rewarding to see the results and know that you guys are really enjoying the product!

cookdog

cookdog

Awards
Man, I got to get me some, I'm almost out of my current pwo. Who's selling it right now?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great info man! I'm in to see how this goes!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interested in Stim free version and I hope the taste is good too.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Got 3 tubs in yesterday . . . Had paid for 5 of the Demi God when stock was running out and only 2 tubs left anywhere.

Long and short of it is I basically pre-paid for these 3 tubs a couple of months ago. Any other supplement or supplement company I would have just asked for a refund and purchased something else.

I have tried everything else. OL and the 2 prior versions of Conqu3r were so much better than everything else I was look cool, just keep my money and send 3 tubs of the new version when it comes in.

It's here. Just drank it it down. Looking forward to it.

Lol, about the taste. How cares? Least of all factors on my list and the prior Conqu3rs tasted like arse. This new version is a much finer powder and taste 1000 percent better than original or Demigod.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Subbed. Your going to throw the link up in here right? Yeah this product looks great btw

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Log will be built today and link posted here. Doing my warm-ups for deadlift day for log wo#2

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How does this compare to cannibal Ferox in regards to focus?

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Log is up to date

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dropping weight like crazy. Which is fine in my case. Anyone else noticed this. Down another pound this morning.

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
I actually said "WTF, they came out with another version of conqu3r" to myself before coming into this thread. enjoy the pumps

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I care about the taste.

Tastes that are too sweet with too much volume per scoop gives you a bloated feeling before the gym and will turn you off to repurchasing it.

Pre-workouts should be essentially "light" in both filling and taste. A lot of companies over due it. There is a sweet spot for formulating taste on a pre-workout powder. For instance, I am currently using Pre-Kaged...effects wise, it seems quite well. Taste wise, it's that "too filling,too sweet, bloaty" type of drink that you need tons of water with. Compared to something like Dust/Angel Dust that's formulated light, easy to drink.

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just turn it into a shot then and chase it with water. I care more about results than taste, though am really liking my Conqu3r Unleashed!
I care about the taste.

Tastes that are too sweet with too much volume per scoop gives you a bloated feeling before the gym and will turn you off to repurchasing it.

Pre-workouts should be essentially "light" in both filling and taste. A lot of companies over due it. There is a sweet spot for formulating taste on a pre-workout powder. For instance, I am currently using Pre-Kaged...effects wise, it seems quite well. Taste wise, it's that "too filling,too sweet, bloaty" type of drink that you need tons of water with. Compared to something like Dust/Angel Dust that's formulated light, easy to drink.