Good stack?

DaLegend4445

Awards
Just wondering if STR3NGTH and Ep1c unleashed would be good to stack together? For someone Looking to put on some size

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is a solid stack.

However, OL is coming out with a better Laxo product. It's going to combine the absorption enhancers of EU i believe. Better bioavailability.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
That is a solid stack.

However, OL is coming out with a better Laxo product. It's going to combine the absorption enhancers of EU i believe. Better bioavailability.
Can you tell more :D

DaLegend4445

Awards
Ya tell me more lol when is this expected to be released and what is it called?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering if STR3NGTH and Ep1c unleashed would be good to stack together? For someone Looking to put on some size
DermaStr3ngth and Oral Epic Unleashed will be a killer combo for you. We are indeed currently working up something new but I have already tried the above and man it was pretty damn amazing. The Derma combo of both was really were it was at but calls for a very strict application btw timing and regular life so it's not for everyone. Let me know if I can help you further!

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
imo dermastrenght and EU (both transdermal) are great

DaLegend4445

Awards
DermaStr3ngth and Oral Epic Unleashed will be a killer combo for you. We are indeed currently working up something new but I have already tried the above and man it was pretty damn amazing. The Derma combo of both was really were it was at but calls for a very strict application btw timing and regular life so it's not for everyone. Let me know if I can help you further!
Do you think it's best for oral on both? Or oral on one and derma on the other? Also what timing do you think is best

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely agree with this. That would be an awesome stack. I would do caps on the ep1c unleashed and derma on the dermastr3ngth.

DaLegend4445

Awards
Thanks for the help. Also no one of these mess with your hormones correct? No need for PCT ?

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
If you're looking for pure size id run ara and ep1c.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're looking for pure size id run ara and ep1c.
This is what I'm on. I thought about logging it but I didn't take before measurements and didn't have before maxes.

All of my lifts went down bc I haven't worked out very much since July or August and I broke my wrist recently so didn't workout at all. Still have a bit of tenderness on some lifts so I don't go anywhere near heavy at all. Lost about 15-20 lbs.