2.5mg Yohimbine Upon waking then work upward to .02mg/kg
50-100mg Forskolin 95 spread into two doses

your best bang for your buck for raws.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any non stim will do. Forslean, TTA-500, Reduce XT, controlled labs has some PM fat burner but I forgot what it was called.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Shift if synephrine doesn't stimulate you + Forskolin?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Less dinner.
Jk all the food.

F95 is good, or pop a GDA before bed is something people seem to enjoy as well

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ANS Diablo PM
EVL Leanmode
Any other non stimulant fat burner
Leanmode looks alright, I found a 2:1 sale atm on it.

I have a few bottles of shift, I'm u sure if it's alright before bed however?

I'll probably buy some bulk Forslean capsules, any recommendations?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forskolin works without doing anything?
Forskolin is not timing dependent at all. It just works, anytime, with or without food. Taking it with food helps alleviate stomach discomfort issues though.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forskolin is not timing dependent at all. It just works, anytime, with or without food. Taking it with food helps alleviate stomach discomfort issues though.
So I could add 50mg at night to keep me lean on a bulk?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I could add 50mg at night to keep me lean on a bulk?
Anytime that's convenient for you, of course. 100mg is the upper limit people take for 8 weeks (studies). I've done 100mg for 12 weeks with nothing negative, but its up to you. But also, yes, 50mg is good too. (studies done 50 mg/12 weeks)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anytime that's convenient for you, of course. 100mg is the upper limit people take for 8 weeks (studies). I've done 100mg for 12 weeks with nothing negative, but its up to you. But also, yes, 50mg is good too. (studies done 50 mg/12 weeks)
I generally run 100 for 8-10 weeks, but during a cut. I don't know why I didn't think about it during a bulk.
I was going to save it for a cut and run 50mg of f95 with either Shift or OxyMax but may just run F95 now to keep me leaner

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I generally run 100 for 8-10 weeks, but during a cut. I don't know why I didn't think about it during a bulk.
I was going to save it for a cut and run 50mg of f95 with either Shift or OxyMax but may just run F95 now to keep me leaner
In some posts awhile back, it was noted that a lot of non-stim fat burners are even better to keep fat gain at bay during a bulk. Examples include cortisol control (Reduce XT), PPAR Agonists (TTA, DCP), Forskolin and beta agonists.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Forskolin, Green Tea, ALCAR, Raspberry Ketone? I'm gonna work out a nice pre bed stack.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Now that I know you can take EP before sleeping I say: Shift + Erase Pro right before bed, +Forskolin if you want. Shift + EP have been doing wonders for me on this stim break and keeping the post-ECA pounds off.

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
I like a glass of apple cider vinegar and water before bed.

TheGoodLife35

TheGoodLife35

Awards
A GLASS?!?!?!?

A tbsp is rough enough. Couldn't imagine sipping on this. You are brave.
I just pour some in a glass, add water and sometimes baking soda. It's not a full glass of ACV but using water to water it down isn't that bad.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I just pour some in a glass, add water and sometimes baking soda. It's not a full glass of ACV but using water to water it down isn't that bad.
I've been doing that for the past few weeks just for general health, its not bad at all in 8+ oz of water. I started with just doing a straight tablespoon, that stuff has a wicked punch